Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Just Shagging Grads Thread 9 - Roll Up, Roll Up all you graduated Viroids!

(1000 Posts)
HungryHorace Sat 07-Jun-14 21:41:14

Welcome to the 9th grads thread...celebrating the success of Just Shagging in getting us viroids upduffed. :-)

The thread we have graduated from is here in its 24th outing!

There is also a Just Mumming thread in postnatal once your babies come along, or to keep up with the graduated graduates!

For those not in the know, a viroid is an autocorrected version of 'ladies' from the 1st JS thread, which then stuck.

So, roll call below please, viroids. :-)

RPopz Sun 08-Jun-14 12:43:51

I always thought I wanted a girl but now I'm here I'd happily take either! There are virtually no boys in our families!! But I can definitely see how having a little boy would be fun. All the nice crochet blankets I've pinned on pintrest so far are blue.... could be a sign haha!

In other news, still want to murder Mr Rpopz in cold blood. He has scratched my kitchen table putting all his shit on there despite me asking him NUMEROUS times not to.... Blah. Single parenthood isn't so bad, right???

wilhelmeaner Sun 08-Jun-14 13:31:38

Oh dear, Mr Popz is really in the bad books at the moment.

Ha I also missed Min outing herself, how disappointing! grin. I'm trying not to look at photos as don't want to get adept at figuring them out. I'll be gutted if I can tell from my scan!

I genuinely don't mind this time as I always wanted a girl and we have her already so will be happy with either. Mr Wil wants a boy though.

Feel rotten today.

RPopz Sun 08-Jun-14 17:03:19

I don't feel very well now either sad Feel a bit fevery. Started taking some antibiotics this morning so not sure if its that....confused

fifi669 Sun 08-Jun-14 17:14:13

Where's my name? wink

35 + 3 here. Home stretch hopefully. Currently panicking for absolutely no reason about stillbirth.... Stupid over active imagination.

Minion Sun 08-Jun-14 17:36:37

As soon as I had posted it I thought 'farrrkkkk' so emaile hq to delete the offending article.
Did you notice my name? The problem with it is it's so bloody recognisable.. I'll crop and add another later and you can guess mine too x

DulcetMoans Sun 08-Jun-14 17:57:42

Aw I missed it to min. I doubt many people saw it, don't worry. Only us in here and you can't see pics in the app so very limited audience.

Nearly there fifi, hope you are reigning in the crazy!

Hungry day here. Want all the food!

fifi669 Sun 08-Jun-14 18:09:09

DP is still having his midlife crisis (at 28) so there's enough crazy in this house already!

wilhelmeaner Sun 08-Jun-14 18:20:45

Haha that's pretty young for a midlife crisis Fifi! Am sure all will go fine with the birth, not often that things go wrong at this stage with no prior warning.

Hope you're ok RPopz.

HungryHorace Sun 08-Jun-14 18:42:58

Ahhh...fifi will be next then, not me! :-)

Min, if I'd been on the iPad I'd have seen your name, but you can't enlarge pictures on the iPhone so I could tell the details were there, but couldn't see what they were.

You've not outed yourself to me!

Minion Sun 08-Jun-14 19:03:49

Try again shall I?
Ok, pink or blue?

Minion Sun 08-Jun-14 19:04:15

fifi669 Sun 08-Jun-14 20:49:05

I should be sectioning sometime from 3rd July....

RPopz Sun 08-Jun-14 21:07:07

I don't know about nubs but I can see its faaaaaace! grin That is an awesome scan pic x

HungryHorace Sun 08-Jun-14 21:16:07

I'll be about 4 weeks after you, fifi, as I'm exactly 4 weeks behind you. I get my ELCS date this week. :-)

Minion Sun 08-Jun-14 21:20:06

I'm not sure if I'm looking at the right nub tbh. I thought it may have been the one right at then end which is horizontal so looks like a girl but everyone says boy, so gawd knows what I'm looking at.

The funny thing is, the actual scan was really clear, arms, legs nose everything but because it was moving around so much the only pic she could get was blurry. I assume the poor kid was hopped up on the 2 bottles of Apple juice I'd just mainlined to make my bladder full.

Nessalina Sun 08-Jun-14 22:07:28

I'm equally confused by which bit is nub! blush
Ah, 20 weeks will soon roll around and then hopefully you'll be able to find out for sure!
Is anyone on the thread going for a surprise? smile

RPopz Sun 08-Jun-14 22:35:19

Kinda tempted, unless hubby has any strong opinions otherwise. Would love it to be a surprise but then again. don't want to spend the next 6 months buying neutrals.... wink

HungryHorace Sun 08-Jun-14 22:56:21

There are some gorgeous neutral babygrows around.

We didn't find out last time or this time. I'm dying to know now, it has to be said!

cookielove Mon 09-Jun-14 01:05:28

hello all, the sun came out!!

California is lovely, my feet have swollen from all the travel, so I am resting and raising them kots. Need them to go down!!

Also there is a face book page for grads if any one wants to join, pm me!

My due date is 23rd Sept 2014 ;)

Minion Mon 09-Jun-14 05:54:00

Ooh if it's late it'll be a libra.. All the best people are. Well apart from a lad at school born day after me, he was a knob, but mostly we're a good bunch.
What part of California are you in cookie? I quite fancy the north wine region to your around, not a great fan of wine, well as a sleep aid it's fabulous, so not sure why I fancy it, it looks stunning.
Have lots of fun and drink lots of water, get those trotters down x

HungryHorace Mon 09-Jun-14 07:38:14

Enjoy your holiday, Cookie. You're due on my parents' 42nd wedding anniversary. :-)

I've been to San Francisco and loved it.

Dulcet had been going to join the Facebook group, but I'm not sure about anybody else.

First full day of annual leave today. I was awake at 5, typical!

Nessalina Mon 09-Jun-14 07:56:57

I'm not a big fan of Facebook groups because you get two conservations happening and people saying things like 'oh, did you not know? I must have said it on Facebook' hmm
I like MN.
Ness = grumpy in the mornings
It is good for seeing baby piccies later on mind wink

JuniDD Mon 09-Jun-14 10:05:29

We're having a surprise, if we don't inadvertantly find out at the next scan. MrJuni is quite adamant about this.

Happy holidays cookie!

Enjoy your day horace smile

I am revising for my exams and panicking about life with a newborn...should probably focus on my studying for today!

FurryScoob Mon 09-Jun-14 10:08:53

I'm sat waiting for the midwife to phone me back, my twat of a boss has kept quiet about someone at work having shingles for the last week. Hopefully I'm immune to chicken pox or all hell is gonna break loose when Im next at work.

HungryHorace Mon 09-Jun-14 10:13:27

To be honest, the Facebook group is more about scan / baby photos than anything else. There's not much / any idle chat (unlike my antenatal group!).

Furry, do they know you're pregnant? That's ridiculous keeping that secret in the circumstances.

This thread is not accepting new messages.