Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

We have fire in our bellies, we're incubating our little Penis Dragons! #3

(997 Posts)

Waiting for all the ladies to hop on over from the buses to talk about knitting and marmite.....oh and little Penis Dragons!

Penis Dragon Stats page

Tilly28 Mon 02-Jun-14 10:47:44

Taking a seat! Booking in appointment done and dusted! Drained of blood and now it's report writing time! Have to get 10 done ready to hand in tomorrow it's going to be a long day :-)

I hope you're all ok. Having a manic day here.

Hope your scan went well Madem?

Hope your feeling better now Barmy thanks

Treaclepie19 Mon 02-Jun-14 11:31:42

Keeping my seat warm for when I'm back.

Hope your scan went well mademoiselle x

sazzlehopes Mon 02-Jun-14 11:31:44

thanks for the new thread Poly - just marking my seat!

barmy sorry you are having a rough time - think there is a thread somewhere about terrible ms and hyperemesis too if it turns out to be that. But I remember someone on the Oct thread really struggling with ms and all the different tablets she took to try and control it. It does seem to let up after 12 weeks but I appreciate that is a heck of a long way off!

I like the idea of a FB group - the oct thread has one but there is so many people on there I haven't joined as I just can't keep one up, but I'd like a dragon one! Lets all get a bit further along and then we can set it up!

sazzlehopes Mon 02-Jun-14 11:32:24

PS madem hope your scan was ok x

lindamagoo Mon 02-Jun-14 11:45:07

Thanks for the new bus Poly smile

I'm feeling relatively normal today, no heartburn or ms so far and boobs only slightly sore smile

MademoiselleG Mon 02-Jun-14 11:49:17

Hello all! Thanks for the new bus poly , you rock! Hope the day proceeds to be less manic!

Soooo...all is well!! Heartbeat, little stumpy limbs, something that looks like a cord forming...the lot! PHEW! They couldn't find a cause for the bleeding either, but confirmed it's totally normal and to be expected. She also confirmed I ovulated from the left ovary (I knew it, bloody painful!) and I'm back to my original dates minus 2 days, so I'm 8+6 when previous scan had me at 8. fancy take note, I got my week back!! wink

I'll try to attach a picture. I can't recognise a thing on it but 'olive' is well.

Thank you all for your positive thoughts. I'm glad I trusted my instincts but those 2 hours in the waiting room were long!

I ate onion in my salad again last night and had terrible heartburn/indigestion all night! Not fun.

Got to drop DS at nursery school then pop into town, dash back to get DS from school and get to my parents' for tea. I'm knackered already! Might have to treat myself to a Belgium bum in Greg's!

MademoiselleG Mon 02-Jun-14 11:51:55

Oh and boobs are killing me, never thought I'd be so happy about this!!

Def yay to a secret penis dragon fb group. I can't quite keep up with the jam thread either and quite like the cosiness of this one grin

Yay Madem! I've been waiting for your news!!

Treaclepie19 Mon 02-Jun-14 11:58:28

Congrats Mademoiselle, beautiful little picture smile

lindamagoo Mon 02-Jun-14 12:05:52

Yay for the scan Made, the pic brought a little tear to my eye, so glad all is well smile

fancyacupoftea Mon 02-Jun-14 12:14:13

Woohoo! Phone battery almost dead from constantly refreshing to see an update from mlle! But there it is - chunky little olive!! And very pleased you got your days back.

I'm bored and already eaten my lunch.

Tilly28 Mon 02-Jun-14 12:15:00

Yey! Congratulations mademoiselle what a lovely scan picture! :-)

CagedMango Mon 02-Jun-14 12:33:36

Hi ladies - I think it's time for me to get back on this bus. I've been having such a bad time with ms I can barely move. My lovely DH has been doing everything! I've added myself to the stats page.

Glad to see your scan went well mademoiselle! I've got my 12 week scan next week-getting nervous now though!

I just caught sight of myself in a shop window. My god, how has nobody asked me yet?! I'm HUGE!!!

broodysnoopstie Mon 02-Jun-14 12:45:11

Thanks for the new bus. Lovely Scan Mademoiselle

MelMc73 Mon 02-Jun-14 12:46:07

Yay.....another new bus! hope all well after the weekend. I haven't been on due to being away and lack of signal on phone. Great scan pic mademoiselle.

In other news.....feeling totally yuk today again.

barmybunting Mon 02-Jun-14 12:52:40

Lovely scan Madmoiselle, I am very pleased to see that!

Have taken the tablets from the doc and amazingly, not been sick since so they have kicked in quickly! I feel hellish, but it so so nice not to be attempting to throw up! I don't how the heck it feels like this at 17 weeks, I struggled with ms before but have never felt that bad and I honestly thought it was going! Who cares, as long as the tablets work.

Caged, if it is bad, go to the dr. I wish now that I hadn't struggled through to let myself get in this state and had gone earlier.

EnglishGirlsReturned Mon 02-Jun-14 13:03:12

Marking my place!

Sorry you're feeling so rotten Barmy! Hope the tablets work their magic!

Made- glad your scan went well!! Still 9days til my next one! Draiiiinnn! Just want to know if my little one is fighting away in there!

I am reading all posts even if I'm not posting myself too much. smile

lindamagoo Mon 02-Jun-14 13:06:08

Things are starting to get exciting, a few of you have your 12 week scans coming up smile love it smile Mines seems forever away, 3rd of July, but June will be a quick month, nieces birthday party on the 7th, her birthday on the 9th, ds2's birthday on the 10th, ds1's on the 14th, Father's Day on the 15th and off to the caravan on the 20th, busy busy smile Not that you needed to know all that but I'm bored and thought I would share

I'm currently in m&s baby department! Somebody stop me!!!

EnglishGirlsReturned Mon 02-Jun-14 13:46:25

I cannot wait to buy baby clothes, have a£100 m&s voucher for getting Sky- that's going on baby clothes!!

I've got a pregnancy massage booked in later.... The client is 19weeks! I'm so jealous!

MrsGingerbread Mon 02-Jun-14 14:02:26

Marking my seat next to Treacle on the new bus. Loving Olive, Mlle! Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now