Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

We have fire in our bellies, we're incubating our little Penis Dragons. Thread 2

(993 Posts)

New thread for all the nutty graduates of the Penis Dragon Busses.

Link to Stats Page

lindamagoo Sat 17-May-14 17:26:24

Thanks for the new bus poly smile I'm off to the local hospital for a check up in an hour, having bad pains and a tiny bit of spotting hmm

MademoiselleG Sat 17-May-14 17:29:12

Thank you Poly !

Good luck Linda, we need good news. Fx and all the best thanks

Tilly28 Sat 17-May-14 17:34:55

Good Luck Linda

fancyacupoftea Sat 17-May-14 17:36:34

Poly you're a legend setting this up! And finding the stats! Excellent. Have updated with my new due date <grumbles under breath about having to wait a week longer>

Linda good luck, hope all is well.

Slept all afternoon. I'd blame pregnancy but DH seems to think he's with child too as he sleeps when I do. Not sure when to inform him that it won't work like that when the baby arrives!

Good luck Linda thanks

Have you had your scan Tilly? If so, how'd it go?

Tilly28 Sat 17-May-14 17:41:09

Yes i did! It went really well (just felt bad saying anything as news on here hadn't been good).

Measured me at 6+4 which is exactly what I thought! Saw a good strong heartbeat and got some little pictures of the blob! :-)

It's funny because I felt so reassured whilst there but now I'm thinking I want another scan in a couple of weeks! Lol!

Fancy according to DH I use "Brummie-isms" all the time and I never have a clue that everyone doesn't use them. I think half the time the poor southern sod doesn't know what I'm on about!

Tilly we ALWAYS need good news on here! Congratulations thanks

Tilly28 Sat 17-May-14 17:44:09

Thanks poly :-) Very happy here! Have started to tell a couple of members of close family! They are so excited too!

EnglishGirlsReturned Sat 17-May-14 17:45:28

Marking my place.
Good luck Linda!
Glad your scan went well Tillysmile

Treaclepie19 Sat 17-May-14 17:50:10

Good luck linda!

Congrats Tilly smile

fancyacupoftea Sat 17-May-14 17:52:18

It wasn't until my final year of uni Poly that my friend informed me that referring to her as your 'Mom' was not the normal way. I was ever so confused.

fancyacupoftea Sat 17-May-14 17:53:39

Same with 'tuth' not 'tOOOOOth' as everyone else says

It's just because we spake proppa English!

sazzlehopes Sat 17-May-14 18:39:07

Just catching up and marking the new thread. Thanks so much poly

treacle if you're still here I'm so sorry to hear your news. Please look after yourself and hope to see you back here when you're ready xx

Starbright24 Sat 17-May-14 18:51:52

Lovely news tilly

Thanks for setting up new bus poly

Good luck linda hope it all goes well.

I've been gardening and found a pot with 2 little seedlings in it. They were planted from the pine cones I collected last month after fertility symbols were mentioned on the april bus. I got a bfp after putting all my many pine cones in a big heap in the lounge (artistically arranged of course) and now have 2 little pine trees growing to look after too. smile I'm not generally superstitious but feel I've got to look after them well now. Lol

Treaclepie19 Sat 17-May-14 18:54:13

I'm still here, thanks sazzle. You've all been so lovely. I shall be lurking to see your scan pics and beautiful babies smile

toots123 Sat 17-May-14 22:10:02

Hope your ok treacle!

These 'stretching' pains aren't the best! Also at a family thingand had half a glass of wine. Feeling guilty now!

Spotti Sat 17-May-14 22:22:35

Just popping in so that I don't lose you guys!

Glad you're ok treacle, although I'm really sorry to hear your news. Take whatever time you need to get your head straight and then if you feel like coming back over to the buses, I'll save you a seat next to me smile. We are cycle buddies after all smile.

Big hugs and squeezes although not too tight squeezes because I don't want to hurt you xxx

Yay for Tilly-bean smile

Treaclepie19 Sat 17-May-14 22:32:52

Thanks toots and spotti smile May be a while before I'm back, hopefully you will have your little bean by then smile

Don't worry about the wine toots. Just relax smile

Now I promise I will stop hogging your thread. Trying to stay on the miscarriage board but I don't really know anyone.

toots123 Sat 17-May-14 22:40:23

Stay as long as you need to treacle! So much better "knowing" people here xx

Treaclepie19 Sat 17-May-14 22:44:22

Thank you smile Yeah, virtual family!

fancyacupoftea Sat 17-May-14 23:20:45

Yes of course stay for as long as you need!

Toots really don't feel guilty. You can have 1-2 small glasses a week in the first trimester and one small glass a day from the second.

MademoiselleG Sat 17-May-14 23:30:54

Big hugs Treacle and definitely stay as long as you wish. I feel like I know you now and really upset that I won't be hearing your news if you go, so stay a while smile.
You must be so glad you didn't go to work yesterday - at least you know exactly that you've done everything you could and that you are taking time for yourself. Squeeze thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now