Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

April 2014- thread 5!

(5 Posts)
PrincessBabyCat Sat 19-Apr-14 18:08:14

Mine was suppose to be due on the 6th buy came on the 1st.

CountdowntoSummer Thu 10-Apr-14 15:57:30

Hi all, my due date was the 13th of April but had my little girl in the 29th of March! She was born at 17:30 weighing 2.571kgs.

vivianuchi Thu 27-Mar-14 13:17:45

I'm almost 38 weeks and still working full time, suffering from back pain, pelvic pain, insomnia and heartburn. As this is my second, I'm a bit worried about delivery... I just wish I could fast forward all the labour part and go straight to the happy ending smile

learnasyougo Thu 27-Mar-14 03:11:11

no baby yet. I am so sore around my ribs, am uncomfortable lying down, standing, sitting or walking. SPD pain, heartburn, insomnia.

I am so ready to have my baby and I'm only 39w.

Though I am also nervous about labour and birth because I had such an horrendous last time, partly due to his size and this one doesn't't feel like a tiddler, either.

vivianuchi Thu 27-Mar-14 02:16:35

Almost there! Anyone has had their baby yet? How are you coping with the last weeks of pregnancy before the big day?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now