Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

very clingy 4 month old!!!

(2 Posts)
jpy1989 Fri 21-Mar-14 17:24:35

Hi I've got a 4 month old baby who I'm exclusively b/f And she just wants me all the time no one else can pick her up or cuddle her it has to be me hubby works long hours but when he is off I try to involve him and get him to bath her but most of the time she screams she won't even let him hold her which he gets really upset about this has been going on about a month I just thought it might be a phase but doesn't seem to be coming out of it! I've been trying her with the odd bottle thought this might help but she won't take it at all I'm just at a stage where I don't know what to try next! Any tips for getting her on a bottle and getting her to like anyone but me would be great!!!! Thanks for reading xxx

mrscog Fri 21-Mar-14 20:46:05

If I were you I'd go out for 1-2 hours at the weekend and leave her with your DH. You don't need to be out long, but your DD needs to get used to him and she'd probably soon settle as long as she was well fed and he was warm and cuddly smile You could always ring after 30 mins and go back if she wouldn't settle.

Or, when she wakes from naps on your DPs days off, he should go and collect her from the cot etc and walk around the house before handing her to you?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now