Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

December 2014, anyone else yet?

(998 Posts)
ImBrian Wed 19-Mar-14 18:15:00

So I got a stupidly early faint positive today at 9dpo when I should definitely know better after a chemical last month. According to the Calendar I'm due December 1st so I've decided to be massively optimistic and start this thread. Is there anybody put there?

Vicky5910 Wed 19-Mar-14 20:19:20

Hello, similar here very faint positive today and I would have a due date of December 2nd I think...!

ImBrian Thu 20-Mar-14 18:48:37

I've retested with a asda one today at 10dpo and it's a faint positive. I've given my tests to my best friend to hold till Monday to try and not test. Fingers crossed its nice and dark smile how are you feeling?

Vicky5910 Thu 20-Mar-14 21:40:41

I've retested today too, still a faint positive smile I will be testing every day! Good on you for handing them over!
I feel very tired and tearful, but I'm having a nightmare at work so I can partly blame that ;)
Have you considered that a positive this early might indicate twins?!?!

ImBrian Fri 21-Mar-14 06:19:31

Haha don't say that! This is baby number 5 so one will be just fine! I think positives at 9/10 dpo are common enough though tbh I've never had one this early. There should be more people finding out their due December babies soon and joining us smile

Vicky5910 Fri 21-Mar-14 13:31:35

Yes I think more will be along soon, I'm reading on the Nov thread, so exciting! X

ImBrian Fri 21-Mar-14 16:53:58

I'll have to pop over onto that one as we'll. my due date by lmp is November 26th. Plus my last two were early!

stripeymonster Fri 21-Mar-14 21:04:47

Yes -BFP on 9 dpo so due date 4th Dec. Hoping this one sticks ....

Vicky5910 Fri 21-Mar-14 21:44:41

Welcome stripeymonster! smile x

ImBrian Sat 22-Mar-14 05:44:57

Hello stripes, fingers crossed for you.

mythical Sat 22-Mar-14 13:37:07

just got a very faint line yesterday at 10 DPO. due 1st of dec. at least i think i am.

ImBrian Sat 22-Mar-14 20:09:42

I can see a line I think mythical, are you going to test again? Today I did a clear blue digi and got pregnant 1-2 weeks smile with my chemical the digi tests only came back negative so I'm hoping its a good sign.

Vicky5910 Sun 23-Mar-14 08:37:59

Looks good mythical! smile I've done 5 test now, all positive, only today's one was darker though. I'm going to need to do a digi to convince hubby though! X

Very faint but pink line here ( camera doesnt pick the pink up) edd 1st december!

Ive had faint lines since 9dpo today im 11dpp. Today has been the pinkest. Cant have three days of evaps so must be a v faint +. Baby no.3 smile

ImBrian Sun 23-Mar-14 14:33:49

Something witty- I can definitely see a line there smile I'm pleased more people are finding out, I felt like I knew far to early!
How's everyone's symptoms? I have had a bad head all day but I think that's possibly due to no caffeine all weekend. I'm going to have a coke and see if that sorts me out.

Yay im glad you can see it! Im only about 3-4 weeks. Symptom wise period type pains sore boobs headaches grumpycowitus and odd bouts of nausea today.

rockstars12 Sun 23-Mar-14 15:53:26

Hi all! Depending on what calculator you work from I'm due end of November/ 1st December. I only have 24-26 day cycles so when the brown bleeding I had didn't become a full af and my bbt unexpectedly rose yesterday I did a test and was shocked to see a faint line. My last af was 24th February.
My test was same as those in the photo so it's reassuring to know that a faint line is still a line and still means pregnant. I've had 2 mcs in the past years ago but this is the first time actually trying for our first DC and I'm very scared thinking its all in my head or its a chemical. The lines are so faint, but I know now implantation was Wednesday as I had these weird cramps and spotting just a pale pink that was followed by a few days of brown but no more cramping. Anyone else get an implantation bleed?
Symptoms now are incredibly sore breasts, thirsty and needing toilet a lot.
Nice to meet you all.

Rockstars the calcators I used date me between the 27nov-1st december. Im a 31 day cycle but ovulate late.

Im going to grab a digi at the end of the week I think. Cant believe it until ive had an obvious bfp/missed AF. Though AF is due today and no sign.

rockstars12 Sun 23-Mar-14 16:17:11

My af was due yesterday, no sign of it and bleeding i had has tapered off. Also done 2 tesco tests as well with faint positives. I ovulated on day 14 of my cycle which means I am 14 dpo today. My luteal phase is generally quite short. I will need to do a test that just flat out says pregnant/ not pregnant. Do anything to see even a faint line there and when it is you just won't believe it, too scared to.

I know exactly how you feel! You wont believe it until it slaps you in the face iyswim. Going to grab a supermarket test when im next in there

ImBrian Sun 23-Mar-14 17:27:51

My due dates been put between 26th and 1st depending on if you go by lmp or ovulation. It's strange not knowing how pregnant I am so I'm going with in the middle till I get a scan.I normally ovulate earlier but my chemical must have delayed it. It's horrible worrying but my new rule is I'm not reading any horror stories.
Rock stars I didn't have implantation bleeding this time but did with my first it was just a bit of brown blood I think maybe pink like the end of a period.
My best friends been ttc for a year and this months she's using opks to see if they help. Just got her surge so I'm really hoping we get to be pregnant together.
Should we make a list?

ImBrian Sun 23-Mar-14 17:28:52

The digital test was good for that, no squinting, no worrying how faint the line was, just there in writing smile

PunkyPod Sun 23-Mar-14 19:59:43

Hello, tentatively joining. Have a mega faint line at 12dpo. AF was 4 weeks ago today and my cycle is 28-31 days so it's crunch time now. Will be my 4th pregnancy but 2nd dc. Had last MC in January so am really hoping this stays put. My DD is 21 months. Just going to lurk around til the line is a bit more definite. I think my EDD is 2ndDec. smile

punky im doing the same. Dont want to celebrate before im 100% sure

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now