Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

My Fitness Pal and Pregnancy

(3 Posts)
DilysMoon Mon 10-Mar-14 18:07:58

Just wondering if anyone knows if it's okay to continue using this in pregnancy? I've lost a stone since January and had another 1.5st to go. Just got a bfp which I'm delighted about but am wondering if it's safe to continue watching calories?

I put on 4 stone in both my other pregnancies and am determined that's not going to happen again but not sure how much I should be eating calorie wise, does anyone know? Thanks.

Flickstar Tue 11-Mar-14 20:39:04

I have changed my setting to 'maintain' my weight, rather than losing anything. It allows me 2,100 calories a day which seems loads!

DilysMoon Tue 11-Mar-14 22:44:40

Thanks Flickstar, I had a look on the mfp forums after I posted and that seems to be the advice, with an extra 300 cals in the last trimester.

It seems like loads, I've been sticking to 1400 a day to lose weight and tbh I'm usually full, not sure how I'm going to fit another 600 or so cals a day in!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now