Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

November 2014 - anybody yet?

(1000 Posts)
Squeakybeaky Tue 18-Feb-14 20:26:58

Hi all, I have my BFP and due 30th October. It's my third baby and was 2 weeks late with the last two so bound to be November.

Anybody else for November yet? I know it's very very early smile

bumpbangbump Wed 19-Feb-14 10:41:54

Congratulations squeaky!! Come join us on the October thread until November hots up a bit.

KittyVonCatsington Fri 21-Feb-14 16:46:52

Hi Squeaky!

I got a very faint pink line on a FRER this morning and the Mumsnet due date calculator says 1st November 2014, so marking my place. It hasn't sunk in yet!

MammySam Sat 22-Feb-14 07:53:10

Hi yes please include me!
congratulations guys!
Got my positive test yesterday, quite faint, but it was a cheap test! Haha! Tested again with a better one this morning got a much stronger line super quick! Yay!
So my due date at the moment is technically 31.10.14 (spooky!) but they usually add on a few days at the 12 wk scan so I'm sure if all goes well and I get as far as the scan they'll defnately push me into November. My daughter was originally due 2.8.09, that got pushed back to 8.8.09 and she was born 12.8.09 so I'm certain we'll get a November baba!
So super excited today, but had a MC last October so just trying to be cautious as well.... I have a good feeling though!
Sam :D

KittyVonCatsington Sat 22-Feb-14 20:26:19

Congratulations MammySam, how exciting! First timer here and already worrying about every little niggle, pinch etc.!

Squeakybeaky Sat 22-Feb-14 20:53:11

Awwwww congrats girls, nice to see a couple more of us for November smile

MammySam Sun 23-Feb-14 08:11:27

Yay! Thank you!
How exciting! Sure this group will start growing pretty quickly! ;)

MammySam Sun 23-Feb-14 08:14:37

Sure you'll be fine kittyvoncatsington! It's normal to worry! Motherhood is all about worrying! ;)
X

canweseethebunnies Sun 23-Feb-14 08:20:53

Can I join? I got my bfp yesterday. Not sure when I'm due exactly. I thought I only ovulated about 12 days ago (going by ovulation pains) but my bfp was very dark!

Possibly due end of October, but might be beginning of November. Thought I'd join the new thread as I've only just found out.

RandomInternetStranger Sun 23-Feb-14 09:44:50

Hi! I'm due November 1st with my second. So exciting! Can I join too? smile

KittyVonCatsington Sun 23-Feb-14 12:10:09

Hello, canweseethebunnies and RandomInternetStranger (love the username!) - it is very early days isn't it, but a line is a line! Too scared to phone GP surgery in case I really am too early (technically 13DPO as ovulated CD19, but AF was due Friday), so am going to wait till towards the end of this week to re-test and if I get a stronger line, will phone then. That sounds sensible, right?!

canweseethebunnies Sun 23-Feb-14 16:20:50

Hello Kitty. Sounds sensible to me!

I'm sure I must be wrong about ovulation, as I haven't heard of anyone getting such a dark line 12dpo, and the ovulation pains I got were on cd26. It was only my first month trying so fairly clueless about my cycles really, apart from they can be quite long.

Wasn't expecting a bfp this month, as it's the first month I've started even attempting to work out when I'm ovulating. I shouldn't be surprised though as my first dd was unplanned!

Confused! Will have to wait for dating scan to get an accurate EDD, I think. Good luck to all!

RandomInternetStranger Sun 23-Feb-14 17:24:01

I got my BFP at 10 dpo but I just knew from ov, really didn't need a test to tell me. I'm now 16 dpo and my GP said to call at about 5-6 weeks to book an appt with the midwife for 8 ish weeks. I think I'm going to call tomorrow just because I'm not sure if I'll be classed as high risk work my previous history of infertility, miscarriages, rough pg with a huge and early DD, I'm older this time, I dunno, I think I'll book in now. If I'm early I'm early but if they decide to monitor more closely or scan early then great. smile

KittyVonCatsington Sun 23-Feb-14 19:09:41

Sounds like a plan,*Random*!

On a Sunday afternoon, I often have a scalding hot bath to relax and 'prepare' for the week. Haven't today as too worried it will be a bad thing to do! A sign of changes to come.

RandomInternetStranger Mon 24-Feb-14 09:03:23

Rang my GP and got an appt for tomorrow afternoon. Presuming it's going to basically be a waste of time but on the off chance I am deemed high risk I'd rather be early than late. smile

WinterLover Mon 24-Feb-14 16:31:31

meeeee grin

MammySam Mon 24-Feb-14 19:28:03

Welcome winterlover !
And congratulations too! smile

MammySam Mon 24-Feb-14 19:30:39

How soon into this do we give our November group a catchy name?! :D Any suggestions?! Maybe something bonfire night related?!
Sparks?!
Sparklers?!
(I'm not very good at this, can you tell?! Hehe!

WinterLover Mon 24-Feb-14 19:33:52

thanks, still need to tell DP lol will do another test first thing grin

My dates say due 4th November.

Its second time for me, DS is 2 and half

KittyVonCatsington Mon 24-Feb-14 20:13:11

I'll put my thinking cap in, MammySam!!!

Is this all in my head? Last night I had the worst night sleep! I was boiling hot all night, horrid waves of nausea and I kept waking up -complete opposite to the fatigue i've read about sad. Is this vaguely normal?

MammySam Mon 24-Feb-14 20:19:49

I'm sure it's all normal yes! Everyone has a different reaction, sometimes there are no symptoms at all!
One thing is for sure, it sounds like your hcg hormones are increasing with all that nausea kitty :D

KittyVonCatsington Mon 24-Feb-14 20:27:26

Best thing I've read all day, MammySam!!! Will still hold off until Wed to test again with the CB Digi I think. Don't have sore boobs but can feel lots happening in my stomach and the waves of nausea have been a bit grim to say the least. First day back to work after Half Term (teacher here!) and it was nice not to think about it all day grin

WinterLover Mon 24-Feb-14 20:40:18

I didnt test till tonight, all my cramping had suddenly stopped.

I had been sent for an abdominal and pelvic scan a week ago becuase I was in constant cramping and stabbing pain.

Im still cramping now, my usual AF symptoms. I cant remember what it was like with DS, it seems so long ago and a bit of a blur.

I think most stuff is 'normal' during pregnancy. I found that things seemed more obvious once I knew I was pregnant.

WinterLover Tue 25-Feb-14 06:04:52

so confused, negative test this morning.

KittyVonCatsington Tue 25-Feb-14 06:36:01

What did you use to test, WinterLover and how many dpo are you? I tested last Friday when I was 11dpo but AF was due. On a FRER got a very faint line. Saturday, I noticed some brown CM so tested on another FRER and the line was more feint. Panic tested on a CB Digi and it said Not Pregnant. Am going to test again on Wednesday to see if my HCG levels get higher. I have been having similar symptoms to you-pinching and pulling and different times of the day-lots of waves of nausea (although seem fine this morning) and no AF yet! Maybe wait a few days and try a FRER like me.

This thread is not accepting new messages.