Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

Brewing September 2014 beauties

(939 Posts)
broodylicious Thu 06-Feb-14 11:49:40

New thread for the chattiest bunch of mummies to be I've ever known!! grin

Fairypants Sat 01-Mar-14 11:22:24

I've not been able to fit into normal trousers for a couple of weeks (I'm now 11 weeks) I'm living in mat leggings and jeans with an extender. I have over bump jeans but my bump isn't quite big enough to hold it up so I'm going out this weekend to find some under bump ones. I can fit into normal tops but can't wear them cos they need to be long enough to cover my belt extender thing.
I would paint with caution top. Emulsion should be fine. Low voc gloss should so be fine- when it comes to paint, smell is a good indication of how bad it is for you so if you can't smell it, it won't have much nasties in it. (That's my take on it as a scientist looking at the active ingredients and toxicity rather than as a medical person so feel free to ignore mesmile)

topmammy Sat 01-Mar-14 11:35:52

Ah my gloss paint is high voc so I think I will either get some different stuff or beg somebody else to do it and be out of the room at the time! Thank you for your scientific opinion fairy grin

TheOnlySeven Sat 01-Mar-14 14:09:16

I'm definitely showing too, been in maternity jeans for around 3 weeks.

I agree we should move on, if anyone has any specific concerns they should share them but otherwise I think we ought to leave the mc talk now. There's only 2 pages left on this thread, does anyone think we should start another one now, for a fresh positve start to the second trimester? Also this thread will still be on broodys active threads list so might be better if we stopped posting here.

topmammy Sat 01-Mar-14 14:24:26

Good idea about new thread seven Will let you do the honours smile

TheOnlySeven Sat 01-Mar-14 14:43:17

new thread here, come join me!

gunwalloe Sat 01-Mar-14 17:35:56

Thanks theonlyseven the 27th it is smile

Im going for a harmony test next week have any ladies on here had one?

nicodiamand Mon 17-Mar-14 16:05:23

Signing in
EDD 5/10/2014
Hope to meet up with new mummy around walthamstow area smile

calliegs Mon 24-Mar-14 19:18:03

Hi gunwalloe
I had harmony test on Friday - very straightforward - just waiting for results now

EllaBella220 Thu 27-Mar-14 16:31:57

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

jaykay34 Sun 30-Mar-14 11:15:14

Hi
I'm due on 23rd September...was a bit late finding out..so a surprise baby !!
I know I'm a bit late joining the thread but will be great to have some support !

lucy108 Fri 04-Apr-14 18:09:25

Hi ladies..

I'm due on 22nd Sept! We will find out the sex of baby next week. Has anyone else found out the sex yet?

Lucy x

Daytona79 Fri 04-Apr-14 18:31:26

Got my harmony results today

All ok yippeee. I wanted reassurance as 12 weeks tests had come back at 1:342.

So pleased.

Oh and it's a boy

BeanSmuggler Wed 16-Apr-14 13:36:16

Hi everyone, I'm slow to the party but due 8th September with my first. First scan fortunately revealed a baby, not a Wotsit. Feeling flutters now after eating. Also grateful that the wobbly belly tyre I was nurturing is starting to take on a bit more of a defined bump shape. Take that, colleagues: I am actually pregnant, not (only) indulging in croissants a little too often.

Hope everyone is doing well and sickness etc passed.

pelpixie Sat 03-May-14 22:36:37

hi Ladies, I have a 10 month old son and Im Pregnant with my second child 19 weeks due on the 28th sept. I have my 20 week scan in a weeks time very excited. Would love to chat to you all and it would be great to have support. xx

EDD=28th September

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now