Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

October 2014 - am I the first one here...?

(971 Posts)
makesamesswhenstressed Sun 26-Jan-14 13:48:58

Just got 2 very very (very very very) faint lines. The magical due date doo-dah says 3rd Oct is the magic number. Who knows? It could all go tits up still, but if you, like me, suspect you might be in the early stages it would be nice to chat.

I'll start the list shall I?

MakesAMessWhenStressed DC2, EDD 3rd Oct

Cakebaker35 Mon 27-Jan-14 17:17:27

You're even!

Aisha18 Mon 27-Jan-14 17:29:30

Hi everyone, I got my first ever BFP on Saturday night...such a weird feeling. It hasn't sunk in yet...I did have one 'dance around like crazy in the toilet at work' moment today. I think the reality will dawn in the next couple of weeks. Good luck everyone!!!

Aisha18 DC1 EDD 2nd October

mrsb87 Mon 27-Jan-14 17:34:18

Oooh I forgot my stats,

mrsb87 dc1 edd 2nd October.

missy I have started doing an aqua jog session at my local pool, its really good. Not sure if there is anything similar in your area?

bumpbangbump Mon 27-Jan-14 17:49:23

Thanks munday, yes I was feeling a bit weird yesterday and been having crampy feelings on and off all week.

Sounds like a number of us have 2year olds. Mine just turned 2 and is going through a bit of a challenging phase!!

I referred myself to the midwife service today. Decided to cut out my Dr altogether as they are different pcts so make it simpler. Still in shock!!!

sazzlehopes Mon 27-Jan-14 18:09:16

mrsb87 - yay edd buddies!!!

BexBoo12 Mon 27-Jan-14 18:58:58

Hi everyone!! Just popping over from the September thread to say hello and say a bit congratulations to you all!! Love that I can see a few familiar names from the conception buses envy

How are you all feeling? Hope you don't mind me dropping by xxx

Foxsticks Mon 27-Jan-14 19:02:24

I think I've done my stats wrong blush I thought we were putting what we had already so I put my dd on there. I should have just put:

Foxsticks DC2 EDD 6 October

I bypassed the doctors too and just left a message for the midwife.

sazzlehopes Mon 27-Jan-14 19:09:39

LittleBear88 DC1 EDD 1st Oct
Sazzlehopes DC2 EDD 2nd Oct
mrsb87 DC1 EDD 2nd Oct
Aisha18 DC1 EDD 2nd October
missygreeneyes DC1 EDD 2nd Oct
MakesAMessWhenStressed DC2, EDD 3rd Oct
MundayCakes85| DC1 EDD 3rd Oct
MrsHende DC2 EDD 4th Oct
Cakebaker35 DC2 EDD 4th Oct
Bumpbangbump DC2 EDD 5 Oct
Foxsticks DC2 EDD 6 Oct
Freyathecatt DC2 EDD 9 oct

sazzlehopes Mon 27-Jan-14 19:10:40

Hey bex - always nice to have familiar names dropping by! I will be poking my head in the september thread from time to time i'm sure!!

MrsHende Mon 27-Jan-14 19:56:57

Hooray! The bus is beginning to fill up!

Debating when to tell my boss. I had hyperemisis last time and the doctor told me that I could very well expect to have the same again. Weirdly hoping to feel ill soon, I think after the miscarriage in Dec 2012 I'm just desperate for some symptoms.

Anyone had the flu jab yet?

BexBoo12 Mon 27-Jan-14 20:25:18

Lovely to see you on here Sazzle grin I'm thrilled for you! Do please drop in to September thread when you feel like!! Xx

mrsb87 Mon 27-Jan-14 20:45:41

Ahh mrshende thats all very scary stuff.
Is the flu jab something we ought to be thinking about? I wont be telling work til I really have to, I will on the other hand be avoiding ladders and moving metalwork around the shop.

bumpbangbump Mon 27-Jan-14 20:51:33

I don't think I'll be telling me boss for a while yet, although if the sickness kicks in like last time I may also have to tell earlier than I'd like!!

Tory79 Mon 27-Jan-14 20:53:22

Hi can I join?

Got my bfp yesterday. It's a bit of an oops as although we were planning to try again this year it wasn't supposed to be for another couple of months as we are off to Florida at the end of Feb, so no roller coasters for me! But never mind! It also means that dc2 will have a birthday very close to ds!

I am feeling horribly bloated and fat already, I swear I look about 5 months gone! Hopefully that will die down. I am also hoping to skip the horrible all day sickness I had with ds, and try and keep my weight down and exercise a bit more. I put on about 3.5 stone with ds and I'm only tiny!

Tory79 DC2 EDD 1 October

mrsb87 Mon 27-Jan-14 21:02:35

Everyone is welcome tory, congrats on your bfp! Super jealous of you going to florida. Dh and I would love to go to America but money is never around long enough!

makesamesswhenstressed Mon 27-Jan-14 21:11:37

Thanks for updating the list Sazzle! If anyone wants to add themselves to it just copy/aste the list then stick yourself in where you belong :-) Keeps it up to date that way.

Whereabouts are you lot from then, just roughly? I'm in Oxon

makesamesswhenstressed Mon 27-Jan-14 21:13:11

Oh yeah, and I'm bypassing the NHS altogether and hoping for a HBAC with an IM. Nervous-excited. I have a meeting with her on Weds and am so happy she's going to be looking after me

Tweetinat Mon 27-Jan-14 21:55:54

mrsb87 DC1 EDD 2nd Oct
Aisha18 DC1 EDD 2nd Oct
MakesAMessWhenStressed DC2 EDD 3rd Oct
MundayCakes85 DC1 EDD 3rd Oct
Tweetinat DC2 EDD 3rd Oct
MrsHende DC2 EDD 4th Oct
Foxsticks DC2 EDD 6 Oct
Freyathecatt DC2 EDD 9 Oct

Cakebaker35 Mon 27-Jan-14 22:18:20

makes I'm in oxon too! I won't be bypassing NHS though, the JR hospital saved me and dd1 with an emcs so I'll probably end up back there for an elcs assuming all goes well and we get that far.

queenasanti3 Mon 27-Jan-14 22:32:40

Hiya everyone, ive had a little read back on the threads, and congratulations to you all well I also got my BFP today so would love to join you all.
Queenasanti3 DC2 EDD 6th Oct
#freyathecat, my DD is almost six months old and this was also our first cycle, am feeling a little nervous about the small age gap, but it is what I wanted, iam so excited x

queenasanti3 Mon 27-Jan-14 22:40:38

Will someone add me to the list please I can't seem to copy and paste off my phone thank you xx

Tory79 Mon 27-Jan-14 22:57:15

Tory79 DC2 EDD 1st Oct
mrsb87 DC1 EDD 2nd Oct
Aisha18 DC1 EDD 2nd Oct
MakesAMessWhenStressed DC2 EDD 3rd Oct
MundayCakes85 DC1 EDD 3rd Oct
Tweetinat DC2 EDD 3rd Oct
MrsHende DC2 EDD 4th Oct
Foxsticks DC2 EDD 6 Oct
Queenasanti3 DC2 EDD 6th Oct
Freyathecatt DC2 EDD 9 Oct

makesamesswhenstressed Tue 28-Jan-14 05:22:21

cakebaker - ooh! a local. yay. north, south, east, west?

Twinkletwink Tue 28-Jan-14 07:21:49

Please can I join? Been snooping on conception boards and recognise a few of you from there

Very early days for me as not even past my AF due date but got BFP this morning. Going to get a digital at lunch to double check. This will be second DC. Excited and nervous about being pregnant as am also off on holiday in few weeks and hope I'm not too sick to enjoy it.

DC2 EDD 10th oct.

mrsb87 Tue 28-Jan-14 07:29:12

The thread is filling up fast! Hi twinkle and queen! Do I recognise you from the conception thread?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now