Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

January's new May thread

(986 Posts)
MrsFooCough Fri 24-Jan-14 14:13:53

All of us May mummies are BACK like the Terminator only less deadly (unless preggo rage strikes and we're within waddling distance of sharp things)

Stats page

Baby size chart

Have a brew, some cake, and TELL US EVERYTHING ~listening intently~

MoominIsGoingToBeAMumWaitWHAT Fri 24-Jan-14 14:19:58

Marking my place grin oh and we are DEFINITELY deadly!

NannyPlumForPM Fri 24-Jan-14 14:21:38

I got very confused as to whether I was due in January then .... Deadly but thick blush

NannyPlumForPM Fri 24-Jan-14 14:23:03

Oh my goodness my baby is the siZe of a lettuce ! 25+5

dobedobedo Fri 24-Jan-14 14:23:06

grin HEY!

Spirael Fri 24-Jan-14 14:26:15

Mmm... cake grin

Thank you mrsfoo, marking my place

loopylou52 Fri 24-Jan-14 14:38:16

Thanks mrsfoo! smile

MrsFooCough Fri 24-Jan-14 14:41:03

You're all very welcome just don't eat all my cake! ~boards cake like Gollum~

My bean is only the size of a pomegranate...humph. Are pomegranates big? I thought baby was the size of a banana last week according to my baby app...

MrsFooCough Fri 24-Jan-14 14:41:27

boards cake? FFS AUTOCORRECT

Haha!

Chip86 Fri 24-Jan-14 15:12:33

Thanks MrsFoo for the new thread
i got cake too,
oh no wait i ate it here are some crums .... sorry blush
[Grin]

Chip86 Fri 24-Jan-14 15:15:13

Oh grin went wrong baby brain kicked in left bag at hospital had two nurses looking for it i felt so stupid they did not seem fazed like it was an every day thing smile

NannyPlumForPM Fri 24-Jan-14 15:16:11

It depends on the pomegranate mrsfoo.... Because the lettuces at tesco are DEFINITELY smaller than cauliflowers....

hobbjobb Fri 24-Jan-14 15:18:13

Marking place so I can find you!

Not sure who asked on the old thread, but Gwen Stefani is having another boy, Katona is having a girl. I know far too much rubbish celeb stuff.

ClearlyMoo Fri 24-Jan-14 16:03:05

Tomorrow baby will be a cauliflower (25 weeks). Marking place by....

* placing pants on head and doing a streak across new thread*

Sorry yes I know I'm all wobble!

bushprincess Fri 24-Jan-14 16:13:07

Thanks mrsfoo!

The month thing seems too confusing so I'm another answering in weeks too as also see people do the may - 3months thing and look at me like 'you cannot count'!

Big juicy steak for supper tonight (apologies to any veggies here!) All in the name of correcting iron balance, yum yummmmmm!

Hope everyone has a lovely start to the weekend this eve

moomin hope you get your bean bag and there's no bad news today. cake

Isean Fri 24-Jan-14 16:15:33

Marking my spot!

Thanks MrsFoo cake

Hope you are coping ok with everything Moomin, everything seems to hit at once, doesn't it? It's good that we have such a lovely, kind, supportive antenatal club going here! smile

26+3

randdom Fri 24-Jan-14 16:30:30

Sooo glad it is the weekend! Anyone got anything planned?

Chip86 Fri 24-Jan-14 16:39:34

Yes Randdom lots of good sleep, thats if my leg dont hurt from lieing in the same position to long, and baby does not wake me up kicking me, and when i do sleep i dont want any more sexy dreams were i wake up more tired then when i go to bed. Im never going to get a good nights sleep ever again am I ?

Well hope the rest of you have better plans than me grin

wm3010 Fri 24-Jan-14 17:02:05

Ah 5pm. Have a lovely weekend everyone (ignoring the fact I have still have loads to do before I go home...) and chip I am also hoping for some good sleep...

Thanks for the new thread Mrs F

mrsmummytobe Fri 24-Jan-14 17:03:50

Ooh new thread smile Thanks mrsfoo.

Re weeks v. months, I totally agree it is really confusing as 40 weeks is longer than 9 months! Quite often people say 'so how many months are you now then?' & that always gets complicated! I'm nearly 25 weeks so technically over 6 months but still more than 3 to go!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend! smile I'm exhausted after a busy week so looking forward to a good nights sleep!

bushprincess Fri 24-Jan-14 17:09:13

Was meant to be going camping but there are big storms forecast so just chilling at home... not going to complain!

Marking place, have got a proper internet connection finally so I am posting on my laptop for the first time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now