Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

August 2014 - Baking summer babies in our ovens.

(932 Posts)
HalfPintPickle Sun 29-Dec-13 09:41:25

Doesn't seem to be a new thread yet - correct me if I'm wrong.....
Continue as you were ladies..... smile

lucyfluff Wed 08-Jan-14 12:55:23

Great news countdown smile save your piccie for the baby book!!

All pretty quiet here, sicky feeling but stuffed a cheese sarnie and that helped! Im terrible at eating healthy food, I have literally ate one banana since getting pregnant confused

How are you today mssleepy??

Also havnt seen missukmummie anywhere on mn??

BunnyBaby Wed 08-Jan-14 13:43:55

Choccy - great news

MsSleepy - did you get an appointment today? I had pink smudge, red spot two days later and a brown smudge after an early scan. Everything was fine! I'm currently 7+3

I'm finding it easier being at work, as I can keep still and do what I like, rather than charging round after a 6 and 3 year old. The nausea this time is triggered by motion, as well as hunger, so feel worst when running around after kids.

Chocolate makes me feel sick though - which isn't a bad thing.

I also got my urine checked today as EPU said that an UTI may cause spotting. I've been drinking cranberry juice too, and all was clear today. Perhaps I did have a bit of a UTI?!

Those expecting #2, I found it easier, as you learn a lot of the 'baby tricks' on DC1, and then don't worry as much with DS2. Wondering what it will be like with 3 though?

Anyone expecting #4 to feedback on 3DCS?

Love to all, can't believe this thread is almost full in little over a week.

I know, can someone link the new thread as I don't know how. Feel quite down today for the first time, think I am tired and the reality of life as a teacher and mum hits home again after magical almost stress free life of Xmas hols is over. sad

flymo79 Wed 08-Jan-14 15:17:59
FriendofDorothy Wed 08-Jan-14 15:26:50

Are we going to keep on this thread up until 1000 posts or move straight over?

flymo79 Wed 08-Jan-14 15:36:33

c'mon over!

BunnyBaby Wed 08-Jan-14 22:05:57

<<closes door and tiptoes out>>>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now