Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone due May/June 2014 in the Witney, Oxfordshire area?

(6 Posts)
talulahbelle Wed 01-Jan-14 19:08:07

Happy New Year!
re NCT, some of my friends have done them, some haven't, I think they are most useful for making friends going through the same stuff as you at the same time. Although the forums on here are also great for that. My DH isn't local so doesn't know a huge amount of people, so it would be nice for him to meet some of the other dad's as well.
Today I have mainly spent online shopping. We've agreed not to buy anything until I'm 20weeks, but I am finding it really hard not to click buy on the mothercare sales page.

moomin35 Tue 31-Dec-13 17:45:43

talulahbelle - Congratulations :-) What a lovely way to end the year :-) I would have done them but unfortunately was made redundant at the end of last month so am watching my money a bit, I will do the free NHS ones but not holding out much hope that they will be any good! Would love to do the NCT ones but hear they can be a bit hit and miss, I'd be interested to hear how you get on :-)

talulahbelle Mon 30-Dec-13 10:55:06

Hi Moomin, I just had a scan this morning at saw one very active baby. So feeling pretty happy right now smile
Two of my friends are currently pregnant too, due March and April so there's a mini baby boom amongst people I know.
Are you doing NCT courses later? I am thinking about it.

moomin35 Mon 30-Dec-13 10:21:59

Hi talulahbelle, congratulations! :-) I'm fairly new to the area so don't know any other Mums in the area. How are you getting on?

talulahbelle Sat 28-Dec-13 18:12:32

I'm in the area - only 10 weeks today with my first smile

moomin35 Sat 28-Dec-13 09:49:43

Hi everyone, I'm 18 weeks today with baby #1 and am looking for any Mums in the Witney, Oxfordshire area to chat to and hook up with :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now