Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

BFP wishes came true - thread 3

(734 Posts)
RedRobin1 Fri 13-Dec-13 20:27:24

A big fat welcome party for twinkle and just another thread for us all to keep in touch smile

Twinklestar2 Sun 03-May-15 22:32:27

Anyone mega broody after seeing the new baby princess?!

Twinklestar2 Fri 20-Mar-15 19:53:42

Thanks wee! Roll on the teenage years!!

weechops Tue 17-Mar-15 21:47:21

Can't help with the early rise I'm afraid - all of mine have been morning people smile this weechops is usually 6am. Ds1 was always between 5-5.30 he's nearly 5 and now sleeps til 7. So maybe a fed more years? grin

Twinklestar2 Sun 15-Mar-15 22:50:06

My munchkin is lovely but likes to get up very early! Any tips on getting him to sleep 7-7 instead of 7-5.30?!

Happy Mother's Day all!

weechops Sat 14-Mar-15 15:56:09

Hey twinkle! We're all just getting over tonsillitis bleurgh confused

Ds2 is 15 months now and a total terror grin he's into everything! He's fabulous though. How's your little munchkin?
I don't seem to get online as much these days, nighttime I'm usually knackered so veg in front of the TV for a bit, then fall asleep smile

Twinklestar2 Mon 09-Mar-15 22:15:50

How is everyone getting on?

weechops Sun 15-Feb-15 20:02:34

Oh huge congratulations raggymay! Feels strange not to call you thingy grin another bfp wishes baby smile x

raggymay Sun 15-Feb-15 18:56:17

It is, but it feels strange to call my older two babies since one is 6ft and the other is starting to catch me up too.
That 6 months has flown by. Soon you'll be telling us about him crawling and cruising and trashing your house. It goes way too fast but the next 6 months is a lot of fun. smile

Twinklestar2 Sun 15-Feb-15 18:47:18

Congrats! Is that baby number 4 now?

My boy is 6 months now can you believe it?

How are you feeling red?

raggymay Sun 15-Feb-15 18:43:10

How lovely to see this thread pop up again. I used to be thingy by the way. Hello everyone!
How was his first birthday fatas?
Enjoy the weaning stage twinkle, I really enjoy that part, apart from the mess that is. It's fun when they can eat out with you.
Similar story here weechops. Ds3 had his jabs on Tuesday and he is now a blubbering, poorly mess bless him. Hope your ds settles soon and good luck with number 4!
Amazing news red! Congratulations! I'll be joining you with the stress out. I'm due end of October so there'll be 20 months between them! Shouldn't get ahead of myself though, I'm only 14dpo! I thought we'd have another year of trying so it was quite a shock to see a BFP on the second go. Funny how that happens really. When is your first scan?

weechops Sun 15-Feb-15 16:17:48

Ah we're into temper tantrum land now. Lovely! Especially enjoy having my hair ripped from my head! Mostly he's lovely tbh but I think he's watching his big brother and sister in their not-so-nice moments and getting ideas. Not that they hit me though lol.
How's everyone else getting on?

fatasbutter Mon 26-Jan-15 11:00:06

Yes I remember weaning! Still ongoing with ds2 really! I felt so emotional stopping bf with both of my ds but more so with ds2 as we have decided not to have more sad - DH is my ds3 really and I'm not a very patient single mum!! confused Ha ha! Good luck with the weaning tho twinkle - just take your time - there's always such a rush but babies always seem to know what they're ready for don't they?! X

Twinklestar2 Sat 24-Jan-15 23:17:00

How is everyone? I have started weaning, it's so much fun.

Have been reducing the breastfeeds now and only feed in the evening and at night. Feeling so emotional about it, did this happen to anyone else?

Twinklestar2 Mon 12-Jan-15 07:23:08

Hope your boy is feeling better soon x

Twinklestar2 Mon 12-Jan-15 07:22:44

Spoke too soon! He's up and that means so am I! Coffee is needed!!

Twinklestar2 Mon 12-Jan-15 07:08:50

Yes that was a night feed although currently been up since 4.59 trying to get baby to sleep!! Looks like he might be dropping off now (along with my boobs I've been breastfeeding so much!!!)

weechops Mon 12-Jan-15 05:41:38

Night feed twinkle? smile I'm up with ds2. He had his mmr last week and is now burning up, coughing and generally miserable poor wee man sad Just wants to cuddle in with me.

Twinklestar2 Mon 12-Jan-15 03:18:32

Congrats on baby number 4 wee! Good luck with trying grin

weechops Sun 11-Jan-15 12:50:29

Happy new year everyone!! Bit late to the party as usual smile

Red omg that's fantastic! Huge congratulations!! And you will be totally fine smile

Fatas how could we forget you?? All you lot are etched on my brain forever because we spent so long in the ttc threads together flowers

Twinkle I love reading your posts about baby twink. It makes me smile to see you so happy. Glad your Christmas was magical smile

Ted well baby number 4!! Funny you should ask as dh and I just decided yesterday for definite that we will start trying in the summer! Eek super excited!! Never mind that we still have to get cracking with the extension, I'm sure newborns and builders will mix just fine [confused

We also decided to take the kids to Disney in Florida this summer so I guess dh will be doing a lot of overtime til then grin

Then it's back on the ttc bus threads, obsessing over ov dates and home freezing options for sperm lol grin

tedmundo Thu 08-Jan-15 16:29:48

Of course we remember you fatas! Glad to hear how well you are all doing.

Red .. Congratulations! I have a 20 month gap with ds1 and ds2 and I won't lie to you, it was hard but they are good friends and easily play together now. So it does pay off.

Twinkle .. Christmas squishy cuddles must have been dreamlike. I am so glad it all came together for you and your DH.

Wee .. I want an update on number 4!!! I have finally given that dream up as I turn 40 in 3 weeks and can't do it all again. But hope that it works for you!!

RedRobin1 Fri 02-Jan-15 20:56:42

Fatas I haven't forgotten you at all! happy new year to you too!

Twinklestar2 Fri 02-Jan-15 02:35:29

Of course we remember you fatas!! Happy new year!!

fatasbutter Thu 01-Jan-15 21:18:02

Hello everyone - I'm sure you probably don't remember me at all as I've been so absent but just wanted to say happy new year and that I've caught up on last few months -massive congrats to you twinkle and also red!! I love the happy news!!
Ds2 is amazing and we are all happy to be together (he has slept through 3 times and is now 10 months old!! Ha ha!!) although I am still a zombie from lack of sleep and being back at work (very part time!) - I can't believe it but I almost want another one!! It has been torturously hard at times but I'm so jealous of those with 3 kids or more!! Don't think I will take the plunge tho as my brain can't handle it!!
Hope you all have a wonderful 2015 and good luck with new pregnancies and babies etc!! smile X

Twinklestar2 Thu 01-Jan-15 06:38:08

Happy new year everyone!

RedRobin1 Sat 27-Dec-14 23:02:24

Awwww twinkle I loved reading that....got me all mushy! Must have been a beautiful christmas for you 3!

Yes I will be due end of aug...I am feeling a lot more positive about. It now

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now