Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

The maybies are in the second trimester and (hopefully) entering the blooming phase just in time for a cozy Christmas. Thread no 5?!

(1000 Posts)
Xavielli Wed 27-Nov-13 18:16:23

Me and my onion are marking our place grin

Lol xav I nearly have a navel orange supposedly!

I have a sweet potatoe grin

LittleBairn Wed 27-Nov-13 18:35:11

Thank you for the new there mum2

I think weird pregnancy eating may of kicked in I just made for dessert
kallo Organic puff cereal (don't recommend they are so bland) with some chocolate nut butter melted with hot water then mixed with Coconut milk all mixed together.
It was nice. blush

LittleBairn Wed 27-Nov-13 18:35:41

Thank you for the new there mum2

I think weird pregnancy eating may of kicked in I just made for dessert
kallo Organic puff cereal (don't recommend they are so bland) with some chocolate nut butter melted with hot water then mixed with Coconut milk all mixed together.
It was nice. blush

Spirael Wed 27-Nov-13 19:02:34

I'm here with my peach! Lagging behind you all, not quite 14 weeks yet. Still got mild nausea hmm but I maintain hope it'll disappear completely in the next week or two.

I have to sit through a training day tomorrow at work... Reputedly there will be snacks, so I'll just munch my way through all of them!

I acquired some Coconut Oil today, LittleBairn! Will report back on how successful it is on sorting out my excessively dry skin. Which despite being extremely dry, has now broken out in horrible spots. Isn't pregnancy glamorous? wink

dobedobedo Wed 27-Nov-13 19:11:42

Marking my place grin

CbeebiesIsMyLife Wed 27-Nov-13 19:14:12

Hi ladies, I'm just popping in to say hi. Things aren't going so great here and I'm finding it difficult to stay happy and positive so have avoided being here sad

Just wanted to check in on the new thread

Jenologist Wed 27-Nov-13 19:24:26

Was just stopping to mark my place on new thread as I read everyday but have no time to post!
Hope all is ok cbeebies will be thinking of you.

LittleBairn Wed 27-Nov-13 19:48:41

Cbeebies <hug> I hope life gets easier for you soon.
And please don't feel you can't join in if you aren't feeling positive, this thread is for the bad times as well as the good.

Spireal Let me know how the Cococnut oil goes for you.
I've got massive big sore spots too. Yummy Mummy yeah right. hmm

snoozysleeper Wed 27-Nov-13 20:04:47

Thanks for new thread mumof2

cbeebies hope you feel better soon

Cbeebies if your feeling down please dont avoid posting, say what is on your mind, we're here to support each other good times and bad.

moobaloo Wed 27-Nov-13 20:25:43

My Naval Orange and I are here and offering cake to everyone

Cbeebies hope you're ok xxx

I bought my pram grin The first and only bit of kit we have! Quite exciting but also irritating I can't use it for 25 more weeks!! hmm

Hope everyone is well and welcome to the new members, I'm sorry I have forgotten your names already. I'm useless

15+2 today!

Squiffie Wed 27-Nov-13 20:50:23

14 weeks today! Woohoo grin

Hate to post and run but my tea is ready! X

Hope you're ok Cbeebies if there's ever anything we can do please ask even if it's just somewhere to vent xx

LittleBairn Wed 27-Nov-13 21:14:52

moob which pram?

loopylou52 Wed 27-Nov-13 21:23:49

moobaloo was it you getting the Jane one? What's it like? We're planning an excursion at the weekend to a shop which hopefully has them available to test out.

Hope you're OK Cbeebies thanks

Chip86 Wed 27-Nov-13 21:29:10

Thank you for the new thread mumoftwo

Oh cbeebies thinking of you

I been getting pains near pelvic bone is it movment should i be worried?

I am in a grumpy hormonal mood tonight because I know I want something, but can't work out what, so had a go at DH over nothing now sulking in bed

bluestone85 Wed 27-Nov-13 21:30:51

Cbeebies hope everything is ok. Feel free to talk to us anytime even if it's just to vent.

Gah I've got such gigantic spots that seem to be getting worse not better. So much for glowing!

14 + 4

dobedobedo Wed 27-Nov-13 21:38:11

Hope you're okay cbeebies. We're here to talk or vent to, if you want thanks

I'm in bed, knackered! My work phone won't quit tonight and I just want to answer with "fuck off!" but that might get me sacked. grin

LittleBairn Wed 27-Nov-13 21:54:53

chip that sort of pelvic pain is common I'm afraid as our hip get ready to accommodate and exel our young.
If it gets very server you can be refered to a physio but some degree pain is considered normal.
More most it comes and goes I had it read badly around 15-16 weeks to the point of being unable to sleep but it's been so much better this week.

randdom Wed 27-Nov-13 22:05:29

Sooooo tired today sad

thistlelicker Wed 27-Nov-13 22:08:30

Is it bed time yet? I'm sat in loads of traffic

Hezbean Wed 27-Nov-13 22:12:48

Oooh new thread!

I've got terrible spots too - really sore lumps around my jawline and by my hairline next to my eyes. Attractive!!! Though I can't really complain because generally I feel pretty good. Just a bit tired but work is so busy at the moment with lots going on in the evenings. Can't wait for time off over Christmas.

Cbeebies hope you're feeling more positive soon

This thread is not accepting new messages.