Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

August 2014 - very early days but so excited!

(986 Posts)
Hollyjokes Fri 15-Nov-13 09:52:41

Hello!

So I'm actually due around 27th July but I went two weeks overdue with my first so I'm pretty sure this will be an August baby smile

Is there anyone else who is newly pregnant and would like to join me?

CountdownBegins Mon 30-Dec-13 12:42:01

Hi MissHobart , there is a new thread so you may not get many responses but I just saw your messages and didn't want to leave them unanswered- so sorry to hear your news and hoping for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you in the very near future.

Look after yourself and I hope you have lots of support in RL xx

MissHobart Sat 28-Dec-13 18:02:31

Leaving the thread, No more baby, 2nd mc so heading over to the conception boards. sad

I wish everyone the best of luck! smile

MissHobart Fri 27-Dec-13 12:35:15

I think I need to be on here! I'm 5+3 today after a mc last summer, been ttc since last January! Am in the horrible waiting limbo freaking out at every twinge! GP appointment on the 8th when we were going to start arranging fertility tests! Just keeping everything crossed this one sticks! confused

First day of last period was 19/11 so am due end of August!

Tc80 Thu 19-Dec-13 19:23:18

Hi all - congrats! can I join you? Due 11 aug but have had brown spotting since 5+2, currently 6+3 had early scan on Monday and heartbeat seen but still feeling so so cautious I'm barely enjoying it! Today stomach cramps but is it trapped wind! Feel Iike I'm going mad - can anyone offer advice on the spotting - it's already been over a week and no sign of stopping x

yummiemummieuk Mon 16-Dec-13 12:50:57

Hay baby mama to be what app are you using?

RoseHoney Sat 14-Dec-13 11:21:43

Hello everyone smile

I've just received my scan date through the post! I only called the GP on Wednesday or Thursday to inform them and book my midwife app so it came through quickly! It's on 11th February smile seems forever away but I'm sure it'll go fast. I hope so anyway lol.
Hope you're all okay!

*you're

Travis I was always told your better asking than worrying. Hope everything is ok.

STOP THREAD HERE, NEW LINK ABOVE

Well after a very very long day of racing around today, I started to get A slight pain really low on right side. It comes and goes and seems better when I lie down. I have justice the fatal mistake of googling ectopic pregnancy and am now worried . I have Had no bleeding and pain is ok now but I wonder if I should call epu tomorrow? It's all such hard work!

Friend, I'm so so sorry about your mum. Totally understandable you miss her, I agree you deserve some happy news.

new thread here

HungryHorace Fri 13-Dec-13 23:03:16

Goodness, Friend, I'm so sorry about your mum. You definitely deserve good news. xx

HungryHorace Fri 13-Dec-13 23:02:01

Yes, blimey is probably the right word! If we'd succeeded first month it would have been an 11 month difference. :-)

You should start the new thread for us!

FriendofDorothy Fri 13-Dec-13 22:56:29

I desperately wanted two really close together. Hopefully it will all work out.

My family could really do with some good news as my wonderful Mum died very suddenly and unexpectedly whilst on holiday in Greece. Life is hard without her but we have to carry on. I miss her so much every single day.

I think we need a new thread, we're almost full grin

Blimey Horace! That will be lovely they will be so close!
My old neighbour had her second in August and her son was 1 in April, I thought that was close!
She went through ivf with her son, had him in the April, and found out last Christmas Day she was pg again so it obviously boosted her fertility grin She's got one of each now and even though it's hard work for her, her son she's kept at nursery to give her baby time and she said it'll be lovely in the long term having them so close grin

HungryHorace Fri 13-Dec-13 22:21:50

Manic...my DD will be 13 months when number 2 comes along!

DuPanettoneDuVinDuFromage Fri 13-Dec-13 22:11:11

Thanks!

I do - I have a dd who is 14 months (and has woken up about 20 times in the last hour...what's it going to be like with two?! confused)

HungryHorace Fri 13-Dec-13 22:08:45

Hi DuPain!

You're due the day after me :-)

If you PM Hollyjokes she can add you to the Facebook group. Do you have any other DC?

DuPanettoneDuVinDuFromage Fri 13-Dec-13 21:36:39

Thanks misery! If anyone's doing the stats, you could put me on as my non-Christmas name, DuPainDuVinDuFromage smile Did I read something about a Facebook group too?

miserywaterfall Fri 13-Dec-13 21:26:37

Welcome and congrats Du smile

DuPanettoneDuVinDuFromage Fri 13-Dec-13 21:20:57

Hi all, can I join? Got my bfp today! Due around 15 August according to the Mumsnet calculator smile

HungryHorace Fri 13-Dec-13 21:12:21

Amazing news, eeyore! I saw your Facebook post after I'd posted on here! :-) What did your DH say?

Hi, Friend. Congratulations. Sometimes having a baby can 'reset' your fertility. Looks like that happened for you!

Evening ladies, hope you are all well, this pregnancy is a bloody hard one so far!!! I'm a hair dresser who fully booked working 11 hr days, felt faint this afternoon my eyes actually went a bit mad in my eye sockets!!! Constant dull back ache and uncomfortable abdomen, and carpel tunnel in my wrists and constipated!!! Feeling extremely crap!!! So I've told the girl my apprentice. She's been fab. Making sure I eat properly!!! And my best friend, which DH doesn't know about and I'm sure my mother is giving me knowing looks!!! Sorry for rant!!!

FriendofDorothy Fri 13-Dec-13 21:04:49

Er, tentatively poking my head around the door. I had two positive tests today and I have guesstimated by EDD as 19 August 2013.

I am notoriously a worrier though and I am always convinced that something is going to go tits up.

I have one beautiful son who is one tomorrow and he took nearly 2 years to conceive and we had Clomid, so I was convinced #2 was going to be difficult too. I think it has taken us about 4 months.

I am just hoping this is a sticky baby and that I can stop worrying. I had a lot of bleeding with #1 which contributes to my worry!

eeyore2911 Fri 13-Dec-13 21:04:26

It's this pregnancy that's twins... I only found out today so am still a bit flabbergasted! Really had no inkling, felt nauseous but nothing crazy, I didn't with my boys so thought maybe it was a girl... Never that there were two in there shock...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now