Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

The PESH are waddling their way to Christmas & trying not to freak out!

(1000 Posts)

The ante-natal fred for BESH graduates.

Recent Grads (aka CRESH)

blonderthanred, boy, born 26th October 2012
FriendofDorothy, boy, born 14th December 2012
QueenRollo, boy, born 21st January 2013
LazyMachine (38) boy EDD 9/2/13 - need an actual arrival date!
CamelKnees (34) EDD 22/04/2013 - need actual arrival date!
HaveALittleFaith (31), Faithlet arrived 14th April 2013
fertilityFTW (34) arrival date needed!
pinkr, (33), girl born 25th August 2013
Jethro (36) boy born 23rd September 2013

Waiting to lay:
Noks - EDD 28/12/2013
Frankel - EDD 4/3/2014
Sinky - EDD 18/3/2014
Ginfox - EDD end April 2014
Kat - EDD needed
Drizz - EDD 7/6/2014
Draf - EDD 19/6/2014
Winks - EDD 29/6/2014

Apologies for any misinformation or omissions!

There's no denying it now Noks - you're at the top of the list!

FaithTheVampireSlayer Wed 13-Nov-13 19:38:12

Nice work Frank!

MyNameIsWinkly Wed 13-Nov-13 19:39:45

Good work frank, have an early mince pie wink

pinkr Wed 13-Nov-13 19:42:26

Well done frank!
, haven't been about much as seriously sleep deprived...little pink isn't going more than two hours in a row at the min.

JethroTull Wed 13-Nov-13 20:36:55

Nice Fred Franks. Look at the long list of PESH. Warms my heart!!

Pink I'm with you on being sleep deprived. MiniJeff grunts like a pig all night.

KatAndKit Wed 13-Nov-13 20:57:37

Hello! Nice to see new fred!

edd is 21 June for the littlest kit. Had booking in today. See bounty pack has not improved and emmas diary still a pile of shite.

can i get maternity jeans out already please? I long for the comfort of a nice big jersey bump panel. The nice big belly warming kind!

Blimey, 4 PESH due in June - it's going to be a busy month!

Kat - crack out those belly-warming trousers, they're a god send in this cold weather grin

MyNameIsWinkly Wed 13-Nov-13 21:11:35

kat there's loads on the June fred in maternity trousers, crack on with it! I tend to wear baggy jeans and floaty dresses, so I reckon I have a while left in my clothes.

MIL's op went well, poor old FIL is having a tough time - the stress is bad for his dementia. We've been running between his house, the hospital in central London, and doing late and night shifts. I'm bloody knackered.

Glad the operation went well Winks, how long before you know the outcome?

MyNameIsWinkly Wed 13-Nov-13 21:27:04

kat there's loads on the June fred in maternity trousers, crack on with it! I tend to wear baggy jeans and floaty dresses, so I reckon I have a while left in my clothes.

MIL's op went well, poor old FIL is having a tough time - the stress is bad for his dementia. We've been running between his house, the hospital in central London, and doing late and night shifts. I'm bloody knackered.

MyNameIsWinkly Wed 13-Nov-13 21:28:14

Bugger, sorry about the double post. Dunno frank, I imagine she'll be told when discharged.

evilgiraffe Wed 13-Nov-13 21:35:46

Hopefully they got everything there was to get, winks - and glad the op went well smile

Good Fred-starting, frank! It looks like June is the place to be. Is that a cluster diff or what?! grin maybe there's something in the water...

evilgiraffe Wed 13-Nov-13 21:51:23

Just seen a great link on FB - all you horsists might find it interesting! There are several that are distinctly reminiscent of current eventing, and several more tht would not pass the health and safety...

SinkyMalinks Wed 13-Nov-13 22:04:36

Checking into the new fred. Good effort Frank. It does make it seem v real! (Eh Nokks?!)

Alongside kicks hard enough to see fom the outside, tonight I got an unidentifed hard lump just to the side of my belly button... I'm thinking bum? Or head?!

Winks, glad the mil op went ok- ditto draf that they got all they needed to get.

And Kat, get them out- I love my stretchy trousers!

FaithTheVampireSlayer Wed 13-Nov-13 22:15:04

Ooh we had that game Sinks! I ended up having a scan at 36 weeks to check, 'twas bum!

Yeah get them out Kat. It's all about comfort. I only started wearing proper trousers again a few weeks ago!

Glad the op went well Winks. What a nightmare for all involved. Tough I know but please look after yourself. Hope she recovers quickly and when they talk to her the news is positive.

FriendofDorothy Wed 13-Nov-13 22:45:07

Kay I asked the GP when we could go back for more checks if it doesn't happen easily and he said 6 months. So I reckon we have done two of those now.

Not sure whether we will be able to have cLomid or not though.

lovesLemonDrizzleCake Thu 14-Nov-13 07:46:28

Well done on the pretty Fred, Frank! And thanks smile

Glad the op went well, winks!

Fingers crossed you won't need clomid this time, dot!

KatAndKit Thu 14-Nov-13 08:02:29

Trousers are on. Cant find the over bump ones. Perhaps i wore them out and threw away. But stretchy pull on jeans very nice. Depressingly i look 5 months already because i never lost the baby tum. I am going to be huuuuge by the end.

lovesLemonDrizzleCake Thu 14-Nov-13 18:40:08

I keep crying with exhaustion tonight... This is a fair bit more difficult than I antcipated, might have to tell work early at this rate...

SinkyMalinks Thu 14-Nov-13 19:12:49

It's tough Driz. I remember the first trimester exhaustion. Just be kind to yourself, do as little as possible, and get people helping. I told work at 6 weeks (!! - I work with radiation and had to change how I protect myself ASAP), so telling early will not jinks things, promise.

FaithTheVampireSlayer Thu 14-Nov-13 19:23:09

I told work at 8 weeks. Had to, I had a UTI and ended up in A&E I was in so much pain (I had to be checked over). I had to tell my boss why I was leaving work! I found it helpful to tell him and a couple of supportive colleagues.

I told work at 7 weeks due to bleeding scare - it's hard to keep a secret when you leave the loo in floods of tears blush

You've had two good scans and seen the heartbeat, so you're in the 90%+ category now grin

FriendofDorothy Thu 14-Nov-13 19:50:40

I think I told work at 8/9 weeks as I had been bleeding. Seems like a lifetime ago now!

Hurray for positive scans smile

KatAndKit Thu 14-Nov-13 20:41:35

If you tell your line manager you can ask for it to be kept confidential for a few weeks longer. The exhaustion of early pregnancy is relentless. I am in bed by nine most evenings and i don't even go out to work! You may need your duties adjusting.

This thread is not accepting new messages.