Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

The maybies are keeping a close eye on their fruit - due May 14

(987 Posts)
CbeebiesIsMyLife Wed 06-Nov-13 13:27:19

Will this do? I bet someone's beat me to it now!

CbeebiesIsMyLife Wed 06-Nov-13 13:29:30

It doesn't look like anyone beat me to it, hoping you all find your way safely here!

Does someone else want to do the links? I'm on my phone

Stats page:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvygwA-EKhURdDMwQWNNWGt0cHhmVkloazVVQ0hYNUE#gid=0

Size of baby:
http://m.thebump.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-tools/articles/how-big-is-baby.aspx?MsdVisit=1

Balls, ill try again!

LongTailedTit Wed 06-Nov-13 13:56:02
LongTailedTit Wed 06-Nov-13 13:56:20

wink

thistlelicker Wed 06-Nov-13 13:57:21

In officially a lemon !!shock

Aww crap, I swear I repel technology. Glad your on the ball long

thistlelicker Wed 06-Nov-13 13:59:39

I keep singing "maybiee maybiee baby Hogg" I'm having a maybiee maybiee baby ohhhhh !

LongTailedTit Wed 06-Nov-13 14:02:02

grin Not my usual skills mumof I just xposted with you! Am a proper technophobe generally.

TinyTit is also a lemon thistle smile

CbeebiesIsMyLife Wed 06-Nov-13 14:02:46

Thanks for the stats. Apparantly I'm a lemon, but I'm not entirely sure i agree with some of the measurements of fruit and veg! Most of the peaches I buy are bigger than lemons for example. Obviously I have very small lemons or gigantic peaches!

bluestone85 Wed 06-Nov-13 14:03:32

Hahahahahahah grin This really made me LOL. least we have plenty of links to them now smile

LongTailedTit Wed 06-Nov-13 14:04:31

Arf at your gigantic peaches Cbeebies, stealth brag or wot?

Squiffie Wed 06-Nov-13 14:06:04

Just marking my place so I don't get left behind! X x

LongTailedTit Wed 06-Nov-13 14:06:40

I've got a weird sudden burst of energy which is freaking me right out, just had some v bad family news, and for some reason my reaction is to get on my antenatal thread and joke about people's 'peaches'??! V confused and a bit wired - feel like I've drunk a million espressos. sad

thistlelicker Wed 06-Nov-13 14:06:40

Perhaps they r organic ;-)

Maybe maybe maybe ohhhhh!

AliOh Wed 06-Nov-13 14:07:09

Thanks Cbeebies ! Yes was thinking that re the fruit size - isnt a naval orange usually bigger than an avocado for example!

thistlelicker Wed 06-Nov-13 14:08:15

Once upon a time we were all poppy seeds !!!grin

LongTailedTit Wed 06-Nov-13 14:09:47

And I've yet to meet a plum that was bigger than a lime - where does the person who made that list shop?!

Squiffie Wed 06-Nov-13 14:10:18

Congrats on all recent scan news, especially twins shock

Think I'm just growing a food baby as feeling crap again and can't bear the thought of 'healthy' food blush

I can't remember who but someone mentioned Movember - dh is doing it for the 4th year I think?! Him and a mate started it a few years back, then his mate died (after going into a diabetic coma, not from cancer) so think dh will do it forever now just for Gav! X

CbeebiesIsMyLife Wed 06-Nov-13 14:11:47

Talking of peaches, have we lakes bras. I keep saying I'm going to buy a maternity bra but haven't got around to it yet. This is my 3rd preg ffs you'd think I'd know what I was doing! I have no idea what size to buy. This pregnancy is completely different from the others as I have no bump and I've put on no weight confused

So yesterday I measured in the mornin and I was a 32 band, I wore a 32 band yesterday and by the end of the day it was diggin into my back and really uncomfortable. I remeasured and I was just slightly bigger than a 32. so I think I'll buy a 34 and that will last a while (hopefully!) but what cup size do I buy? If I buy the right size it's a ff but I'm wondering if I need to buy a g just incase I grow slightly more?

What's everyone else doing?

LongTailedTit Wed 06-Nov-13 14:12:57

An American cousin on Facebook has posted a pic about 'No Shave November' - she's had a manicure done in barbers stripes with a little ~~ tache on her ring finger nail, v sweet.
But why the heck don't they call it Movember? Do they call moustaches something else over there?

Squiffie Wed 06-Nov-13 14:13:07

Well I've got a prune apparently - I hate prunes angry

CbeebiesIsMyLife Wed 06-Nov-13 14:15:25

Longtail so sorry to hear about your news. The brain is a funny place that makes you do funny things. Go easy on yourself. Often (mainly because I'm an emotionless bitch) when I'm really sad I just end up laughing and laughing at something, until the laughter is hysterical then the tears come and I completely breakdown. Your reaction isn't completely out of the ordainary. And you should trust me, I'm a psychology student! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now