Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

July 2014!!!! Hop on board and join the fun!!!

(972 Posts)

I got my bfp this morning and calculator says due July 4th!!!

Wow, that seems ages away!!

Feeling quite scared....can't wait for this bus to fill up, can't party on my own!! xxx

Hi pencils

Have you kept most of your baby bits for this one? smile

jaykay987 Thu 24-Oct-13 20:36:05

So so tired. So so sick. Super headache.

Anyone else struggling today? I thought it was still too early for these type of symptoms. Hope Im getting it early......and that this isn't just the tip of the iceberg. Much worse and I don't know how I'll go into work! Eek!

4w + 6

I'm really tired as well Jaykay not been sick, just feel sick most of the time and still really emotional!!!!

3w+6 grin

Moochie01 Thu 24-Oct-13 23:25:30

I've had terrible heartburn for the last couple of days, really thought it would be too early for that kind of thing! Also, I'm finding that my feet get extremely hot at night, enough to keep me awake.

Is anyone else struggling with the time scale of it all? It just seems like it will be forever before its time for scans or to tell anybody.... Maybe I'm just impatient!

lemonpoppyseed Fri 25-Oct-13 02:22:50

Blimey. Have just POAS, and it's positive! Thought this month was a write-off. Husband is overseas at the moment, so quietly freaking out by myself. Already have 1 DS, 2, and a bit of a wobbly history with MC and chromosomal conditions, so not shouting from the rafters just yet. No symptoms yet, but can feel everything inside stretching out a bit. EDD is July 6.

Congratulations to you all!

I'm really impatient as well Moochie but I am trying to chill out about it all and enjoy this time when only myself and dp know!

It must be hard with your dh being away!

Congratulations poppyseed fx for a happy and healthy 9months for you xx

Sorry moochie it's not your dh that's away!! grin

jaykay987 Fri 25-Oct-13 07:15:22

Baby brain spinning?! grin

5weeks today! Yay! So I was a stressing a bit hat my CB test last Tuesday was 1-2weeks. Today's test has gone to 2-3 weeks. So that's good news my HCG is increasing.

Im saving my last test for middle of next week and will hopefully get the hat trick! grin

I feel a bit better this morning. Think afternoons/ early evenings are my difficult time at the moment.

I've booked a reassurance scan to weeks today! grin Can't wait!

Lemon - congratulations! When is he back? My OH was away last Friday to Tuesday and it nearly killed me to being able to tell anyone I had BFP for three whole days! grin FX this is a sticky bean for you!

Haha yep could be Jaykay!!

How are you feeling today? Great news on the 2-3 weeks on the digi! I'm holding out using mine until I hope I can get get 3+.
Oh and an early scan.....how exciting!!!

I'm 4 weeks today grin love opening my app each morning and it says how many weeks/days pregnant I am!! Little things amuse me grin

Oh Jaykay.....I see in your post that you say you feel a bit better this morning!

What is wrong with me today.....Deffo pregnancy brain!! grin

MrsB2013 Fri 25-Oct-13 10:56:21

Morning everyone!!

Congratulations lemonpoppyseed

I still feel normal, going to make the most of it as I'm sure MS will start soon!

Saw my doctor this morning, she dated me as 30th June, so I will just stick to the 1st July until I've had a scan! Got midwife appointment on the 25th November! Good luck to everyone, hope we all have nice healthy beans growing!

4w+3

MrsB2013 Fri 25-Oct-13 10:58:31

July Due Dates

Pencilsandprams - (26th June)
Jaykay - (27th June)
MrsB2013 - 1st
Jessieagain - 1st
Spinningirl10 - 4th
Moochie01 - 4th
Lemonpoppyseed - 6th

MrsB2013 Fri 25-Oct-13 10:59:23

Oh I also did another CB digi, still says 2-3 weeks! will test again on Sun/Mon!!

Moochie01 Fri 25-Oct-13 11:43:37

I did a CB digi this morning, 1-2 weeks. The one I did on Tuesday said not pregnant so pretty happy to see the change! smile Will get some more for the next couple of weeks.

Not seeing my GP until next Friday as I'm not working that day. Do you think that's ok or should I try to go sooner? I suppose it might have an impact on when my midwife appointment gets booked...

Moochie I'm not seeing doctor at all.....I phoned surgery and they said no need to see doc, just midwife at approx 8 weeks.

I think it all depends on what area you're in smile

MrsB you might be lucky and escape MS!!

MrsB2013 Fri 25-Oct-13 13:27:26

Moochie I think that will be fine, doctor doesn't really do much anyway! Mine just updated my notes and made sure I was taking folic acid etc I booked my midwife app while I was there, doc said usually at around 10 weeks, but think mine is when I'm 9 weeks?

As Spinning said it depends on your area and surgery.

I hope I don't get it, I hate being sick sad

I've got a stich like pain just above my belly button and to the left, is this normal???

MrsB I think those pains are to do with things stretching and getting ready to accommodate baby smile

MrsB2013 Fri 25-Oct-13 18:20:01

Thanks Spinning

It's getting worse sad hurts to touch and wont go away. It's not cramps but just like a really bad stitch sad

Hope everyone else is ok!!

I would ask on the June bus MrsB where there's more people to advise.

If its worrying you maybe call your doc or NHS direct and see what they say xx

MrsB2013 Fri 25-Oct-13 19:55:09

Seems to have gone away now after I had a little lie down!!

I'm such a worrier I'm going to be a nightmare so I apologise now!!

Don't apologise!! grin

We're all here to share our ups and downs, it definitely helps to have you all here to chat to.....especially at this early stage where only myself and dp know!

Pleased you're feeling a bit better now......take it easy and have some chocolate smile

FoxtrotOscarBackToEconomy Fri 25-Oct-13 21:09:34

I got my BFP this afternoon! I've no idea what my due date is but I'm thinking it is around 1st to 8th July (just a small window there). I went to see my GP earlier this week at the request of DH because I was concerned about sudden increase in cycle length over the last couple of months and absent AF this month. Had blood tests done and based on those results GP did blood test for pregnancy. Turns out there was no sign of AF because I'm pregnant! blush.

Having convinced myself that this wasn't going to be our month it's come as a bit of a surprise! smile

Welcome Foxtrot and Congratulations grin

Is this your first?

lemonpoppyseed Sat 26-Oct-13 02:11:34

Caved and emailed DH. He's not back until Monday, and I can't wait that long! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now