Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

June 2014 Bus for those with RMC issues

(409 Posts)

Hello everyone, welcome to our new hopeful but slightly paranoid bus!

NorahVanstone edd 6th June, 4 previous MC

hackneybird Fri 22-Nov-13 22:39:56

Good luck tanny!

tannyLoo72 Sat 23-Nov-13 19:33:38

So, I'm in hospital with a suspected ectopic. Should be in for a couple of days for obs. Fuck.

CallingAllEngels Sat 23-Nov-13 20:26:25

Oh no tanny .

Sending you a big hug.

hackneybird Sat 23-Nov-13 23:18:51

Oh Tanny nooooooo. I really, really hope it isn't the case.

TinyTear Sun 24-Nov-13 14:15:40

Oh no tanny Hope you are ok

CallingAllEngels Wed 04-Dec-13 06:26:57

Tanny how are you?

I finally got a BFN last night, 7 weeks post mc. Have to wait to get all clear from hosoital next week (hcg was still 90 last week). And AF is back!

Hope everyone is well.

x

TinyTear Wed 04-Dec-13 08:31:59

Hi Engels, I also got my AF back yesterday - 34 days after the ERPC...

On to ditch the condoms now... although the 2 year old is teething and has had a few tough nights so sex has not evn been on the cards even if we were trying!

tannyLoo72 Wed 04-Dec-13 10:47:42

Hey Engles so pleased to hear that your levels are finally dropping.

I've had a weird couple of weeks, and after all this time I am finally mcing a "failed pregnancy". For most of the time all my doctors were talking about ectopic pregnancy and treatment for that, which I really didn't like the idea of. Stressful and frustrating.

Both Tiny and I are over on the rmc thread, as this one was drying up. Come and join us there...

CallingAllEngels Wed 04-Dec-13 16:31:10

Tell me about it tiny - DS is waking up and crawling into our bed every night!

Will come on over tanny. Have been on a ttc#2 thread but most of the other posters haven't been through mc and so many seem to be getting pg so easily it's quite disheartening.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now