Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Due in May 2014? Pregnant with an Appleseed, Sweet Pea, Blueberry, Raspberry or Green Olive? Then come and join the Maybies

(1000 Posts)

Hello and welcome to all new and old Maybies.

Here is a link to our stats page for anyone to add or update their info.

Stats Details

ThePFJ Fri 27-Sep-13 16:02:35

Hope this is the right place to be.......

moobaloo Fri 27-Sep-13 16:06:42

Hello? Just linked here from the end of the Maybies #2 thread! Is it just me or are there a lot of people due in may?!

My EDD is May 25th so I think I'll hang around and see how everyone is doing smile

Moobaloo there are nearly 90 of us on the stats thread. Can't believe there are so many!!

Cupcake1985 Fri 27-Sep-13 16:19:47

I love the new link smile the title is lovely it made me smile. Our surname is Berry and so i keep calling ours our little appleseed berry. Cant wait until its a green olive it seems so far away!!

ThePFJ Fri 27-Sep-13 16:21:53

Hi moobaloo! I am still counting down my days using this www.pregnology.com/faralong.php If it's helpful to any new girls out there!!
According to my details I am now 7 weeks & 4 days and I have 227 days to go.
I have a really bad headache today.... arghhhhh .....hugs and cake to all xxxxx

ThePFJ Fri 27-Sep-13 16:22:25

Mine is Little Pea. grin

Im using the same countdown, only because I am useless at keeping track!

This is going to sound rank, but does anyone habe smelly feet?! Every time im pregnant I get pongy feet, otherwise they don't! So annoying!

Have not habe

dobedobedo Fri 27-Sep-13 16:40:06

Wow that pregnology site is great! Such detailed information and pictures!

Does anyone worry when they don't feel sick, and then feel slightly relieved, if ROTTEN when the sickness returns? My sickness seems to have no rhyme or reason - it comes at random times. And I'm simultaneously ravenous and feeling sick too. Weird.

ThePFJ Fri 27-Sep-13 16:50:05

OMG mumof2 you are right!!! I haven't really put two and two together... but my feel NEVER get smelly... and now I have a small amount of skin peeling and erm... smell.... plus they are really hot... not hot as in 'Wow those are really attractive feet' but more like 'Fetch the fire extinguisher I think my feet just ignited the sheets again!!!' hot.....

Dobe I have been feeling sick and craving at the same time.. weird I know.. I have the appetite of a horse and Little Pea wants galleons of mango juice washed down with a massive fry up and sticky toffee pudding and a whole bag of grapes. Apparently Little Pea refused to let me leave the shop earlier unless there were grapes in my basket... Ahem...and a Curly Wurly. hmm

AliOh Fri 27-Sep-13 16:59:17

Hi moobaloo and welcome to the Maybies smile

Dobedo I feel exactly the same, I find I feel better if I eat so I'm thinking that I only feel sick when I'm hungry, I just must be extra hungry lol cos I feel sick most of the time

Hahahaha! PFJ your post tickled me, "not hot as in 'Wow those are really attractive feet'"! I dont even have the excuse that they get hot, they just freakin pong! It must be darn hormones!

Anyone got exciting plans for the weekend? Ive got to try and get 1D tickets for wembley for my daughter at 10am tomorrow morning! Yay!!

Yay new thread! grin

Just been shopping and bought grapes, apples, plums, Um Bongo, pineapple juice, five apple muller rices, five jellys....it's a sure sign I'm pregnant as I'm never usually this healthy!

I have 214 days to go and it's the size of a green olive grin

ImNotABarbieGirl Fri 27-Sep-13 17:30:19

I can't believe their is a may thread. So happy! Got a suprise bfp yesterday. Its fair to say I'm shiitting myself! Xx

And this weekend I will be dressing up as Superted for the university superhero fancy dress party. All these girls in skimpy superhero clothes and there's me in a giant onesie, paws, feet and a stuffed bear head. hmm

FacebookStoleMyLife Fri 27-Sep-13 17:39:34

My weekend plans aren't so much exciting as horrifying, some friends of ours are coming down to visit which would be great except my MS this week has been unbelievable. Dizzy and sick with a painful bloated stomach.
DH decided to make all these plans for the weekend without asking, kept coming home and going 'oh yeah we've decided to play crazy golf on Sunday too!' and other similar activities that mean I'll be out of the house and on my feet all weekend with a big group of people who don't know I'm pregnant and a 2 year old to run round after. Normally would be a fantastic weekend, right now feels like some terrifying torture and DH just seems oblivious. Sorry for the rant folks, no one else to vent my worries to sad

bushprincess Fri 27-Sep-13 17:40:55

Welcome to the maybies moobaloo!

Still pretty much symptomless here.... but fx it's all ok inside!

Friends wedding tomorrow, will be nursing a single glass of champers all day and hoping no-one notices it doesn't go down much!!

Have a great weekend everyone!

dobedobedo Fri 27-Sep-13 17:43:32

I'm so grateful for MN now just purely to have a place to whinge, so don't worry facebook! It's not like I can go on twitter and rant about SELFISH TWATS daring to wear perfume in public when there could be a delicate me ready to hurl into a hedge!

This weekend I'm mostly doing bugger all - I have Breaking Bad box sets to watch and a body pillow to break in (seriously you need to get one if you haven't - best thing EVAR).

bushprincess Fri 27-Sep-13 17:44:08

welcome NotaBarbieGirl too!

7+2 today.. time going SLOOOOOOWLY!

FacebookStoleMyLife Fri 27-Sep-13 17:46:43

dob body pillows rock! I've been eyeing mine longingly this week, it's looking a bit bedraggled after using it with DS (holes and everything), I think I'll shop for a pretty new cover as a treat to myself

ThePFJ Fri 27-Sep-13 18:16:40

Welcome NotaBarbieGirl

I totally agree on the having MN to whinge on... If I posted daily on facebook about how I was feeling I would drive my friends mad.... but then again there are people on my friends and family list on facebook who actually DO things like post pictures of their 3 meals a day with comments like 'Ohhh my Yummy breakfast' or 'Eyes too big for my stomach' dinner.... so maybe I ought to get revenge and start talking about my lady parts 3 times a day in graphic detail.....

So body pillows... never had one... are they expensive? Can I lounge about on the sofa with one??

Chip86 Fri 27-Sep-13 18:23:48

Wow shiny new thread
Welcome all the new maybies and congrats

Symptoms, tired, headach, forgetfullness, feeling sick, suden confidence dont mess with me and speaking my mind (i dont think work like this as a told some one their spreadsheet was rubbish and someone else there new phone was chavy im normaly the person who nods and tells you what you want to hear)
Oh yes and the hot feet whats with that
Got my free prescription card today yay free medicine not that i can take anything cauz im pregnant ahhhh

Moomin i love superted so cool

This thread is not accepting new messages.