Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

Young Mums To Be!

(5 Posts)
MissBroderick007 Mon 30-Sep-13 08:23:22

Hi, this sounds like me! Accept I'm due at the beginning of May and turn 22 at the end of May smile although I just work and don't study.

Plus I'm so excited to be a younger mum too!

Hi smile you're due a month after me smile Are you on the Maybies thread?

moobaloo Thu 26-Sep-13 18:17:41

Hiya smile I'm 21 and due end of May, a month before I turn 22. I'm working, studying and living with my partner and this was unplanned, but I think it's going to work out just fine smile

and I think I'm going to like being a young mum too!

SiobhanO Tue 24-Sep-13 12:34:04

Hi there, I found the same when I was pregnant, a lot of older parent clubs but nothing for young parents. I had my little boy at 18 and he'll be turning 2 next week! Personally I believe it's better to have children young :-)

hope your pregnancy is all going well!

There are lots of "due date" clubs, and a few older parents clubs, but I haven't found one for younger parents yet. Honestly I'm not sure how you want to define young mums... whether it's under 25, under 21, under 20... either way, if you consider yourself a young mum, maybe we can all chat here? smile

I'm 19 and due end of April/start of May. About to start 2nd year of university, living with my other half and this was very much unplanned.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now