Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

October 2013 - Anyone remember a time when we weren't pregnant?

(1002 Posts)
roxvox Sat 21-Sep-13 22:51:53

Stats sheet

Key:
SC - still cooking (pre EDD)
SFW - still f***ing waiting (post EDD)
OWT - on way to theatre (CS)
IP - induction in progress
SWIL - somewhere in labour
LIT -lost in transition

Wickedgirl Thu 26-Sep-13 12:44:11

Pink......I saw those giant biscuits. They do look yummy, but on top of the blueberry muffins, I also bought jam donuts (for the children) and apple pie and extra thick double cream (baby needs the calories and calcium right?) so to also buy giant biscuits would have been a bit greedy I feel. blush

JellyCurls Thu 26-Sep-13 12:42:49

Done! And won't subject you to more singing

JellyCurls Thu 26-Sep-13 12:42:29

She sailed away......

JellyCurls Thu 26-Sep-13 12:42:02

Anyone???

JellyCurls Thu 26-Sep-13 12:41:50

Can I finish thread?

MrsHoratioNelson Thu 26-Sep-13 12:39:05

As it happens, I love the name, but an old flame of mine is married to one (who looks really quite like me hmm) so it never made it to our list!

Flyer747 Thu 26-Sep-13 12:33:44

So who's going to finish off the thread?!

MrsH I'm only kidding....I have never thought of my name as common before, grin

Sephy Thu 26-Sep-13 12:30:48

Hope it goes well ana, and that pseudo's Sonographer is just being over cautious.

Also wishing luck to umlauf!

MrsHoratioNelson Thu 26-Sep-13 12:30:30

New thread here

Sorry Flyer did I say common? That's not what I meant blush

ananikifo Thu 26-Sep-13 12:29:28

There's a thread on delayed cord clamping in Childborth, if anyone's interested. Sorry I can't get the link from the app I'm using.

Pinkforboys Thu 26-Sep-13 12:24:31

Happy Birthday anything

Everything crossed for you pseudo

wicked I've just had similar experience in waitrose only it wasn't half price but who can resist a massive bourbon biscuit?!

Mnippy Thu 26-Sep-13 12:20:37

pseudo -fingers crossed you get reassuring news soon.

wicked - to turn away from half price blueberry muffins would have been an immoral act!

ananikifo Thu 26-Sep-13 12:14:16

pseudo I hope it all turns out ok.

I'm waiting for the mw who originally arranged to see me at 10, then rearranged to 11, then phoned at 11 to say it'll be 12. I'm afraid to go to the loo in case she knocks while I'm upstairs!blush. I've reread the home birth leaflet and apparently she's doing a health a safety risk assessment. I hope she isn't going to look in the bedrooms where we hid all the clutter

Wickedgirl Thu 26-Sep-13 12:12:00

Happy birthday anything

When I went to waitrose for my coffee and cake healthy snacks, they had blueberry muffins at half price. Who walks away from half price blue berry muffins? Of course no one else here eats them I I had to eat all 4 myself grin

Flyer747 Thu 26-Sep-13 12:06:01

Blimin eck pseudo fx all ok. X

MrsH good name title I like....however after referring to me as common 'Caroline' I'm in a pouty mood with you...grin

Sparkeleigh Thu 26-Sep-13 12:05:07

Oops, totally missed your namechange Mnippy but here's another post anyway down grin

Second last day in work today, my boss is off and I've really no work to do grin

On the recipe front - I've got honey and mustard sticky chicken marinating in the fridge for later, seems like it'd be an easy one to freeze if you used boneless chicken thighs so hopefully it turns out well - recipe is here if anyone wants it
https://www.evernote.com/shard/s204/sh/1c3709ca-7d67-4eb9-adf2-64e9dce1b550/017edc4d37285a2f7080d1291c4b34c0

Oh, sorry to hear that pseudo, hope you get good news from the consultant!

snowgal Thu 26-Sep-13 12:01:27

Oh crikey Pseudo, hope it's all ok and that you get out asap, perhaps baby was just being uncooperative..?

MrsHoratioNelson Thu 26-Sep-13 11:58:55

Looks like we're going to need another thread soon - how about Operation Baby Eviction?

PseudoBadger Thu 26-Sep-13 11:57:17

Hmmm growth has slowed slightly and the sonographer was unable to clearly view the heart leading her to query a small hole... So I'm back up in the day unit waiting for the consultant. I'm preserving battery, will be back later.

Flyer747 Thu 26-Sep-13 11:52:35

Serious I'd managed to eat a whole packet of Oreos by 10am yesterday grin

Feeling like crap here, first trimester nausea has made a come back...not impressed! Supposed to be meeting Nct ladies for lunch, sacked that off.

Umlauf no wifi how very rude indeed!

Can't remember anything else

chickieno1 Thu 26-Sep-13 11:46:15

I know pseudo and snowgal the planned CS is strange. Maybe cos the emcs had to happen and you don't really have time to think about it. At least wont be so knackered afterwards xx

Happy bday anything

Keep moving umlauf flowers

Good luck umlauf I wandered up and down stairs in early labour at the hospital seemed to push me on a bit!! I had waters broke for me at 6 cm and it was all a bit speedy after that for me so maybe the walk will bring it on xxx

tuckingfits Thu 26-Sep-13 11:30:37

Happy birthday Anything. Hope you have a lovely day flowers

I am so sick of this infection. It's been over two weeks now,I've had a weeks course of antibiotics which helped a bit but I still feel horrendous & wish I was back to normal. I have almost constant Braxton hicks now,probably cough induced & I'm just fed up & knackered & uncomfortable. Whingey whingey whinge.

Mnippy Thu 26-Sep-13 11:24:23

Spark - I know, I seem doomed to never catch it!! Ahhhh well. We all chatter so much that I do get plenty of chances...

Umlauf - 1 cm is great, definitely something to celebrate (especially since many of us 'still cooking' would love to be 1cm!) Let's all have a 1cm party!

Imp - great new name.

Sparkeleigh Thu 26-Sep-13 11:13:15

Happy birthday Anything! cake

Oh, fx for you Umlauf - agree with Feminist, see if you can find some stairs! BTW, but your description of you jumping out of bed make me laugh out loud, sorry grin

Only 33 posts on this thread to go, you need to get your trigger finger ready HotSoup since you missed out by one last time grin

This thread is not accepting new messages.