Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

39 weeks with baby envy :(

(3 Posts)
RacheyMo2 Mon 16-Sep-13 20:41:24

It's silly isn't it but when you get to this stage you just want your baby here! Really crossing my fingers that I might be a few days early but I'm not holding out much hope!!!! Xxx

ilovemybabies123 Mon 16-Sep-13 18:29:18

I was exactly like this. My sisters baby was due 2 weeks before mine and his was a few days late but mine was 7 days late so his was born 3 weeks before mine sad he even called me to say "we won" when his was born...xx

RacheyMo2 Mon 16-Sep-13 14:27:24

I'm currently 39 weeks pregnant with DS2 and at that point where I'm TOTALLY fed up (I know you all know the feeling...) I'm so envious because a friend gave birth to her little boy a couple of days ago and one of my best friends is due today with her second baby! I think I'm just dreading going past my due date as I did with DS1 and feeling hormonal because I assume my good friend friend will have her little one before me! It sounds so childish when you write it but please tell me I'm not the only one to feel like this haha!! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now