Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

A ROCKERY! A ROCKERY! Oh no, it's the Maybies 2014 thread no #2

(984 Posts)
NannyPlumForPM Sun 15-Sep-13 22:52:54

A new thread for you all to play with?

sambababy Thu 14-Nov-13 21:05:11

Hello fellow mums to be! This might be a stupid question (baby brain!) but how can I follow the maybies threads, is it just this one?

I am nearly 15 weeks with DC1 and currently amazed/surprised at how big my belly already is! I'm looking forward to sharing your journeys smile

glenndanielle Wed 09-Oct-13 08:22:00

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Whoops to the double thread.

I'll do a few links to fill up this one a bit more, and make it easy to find the new one.

New Thread

Haha I started one too, use impatiently's one as mine prob wont work on the link to stats knowing me!

Hi All,

Started a new thread in preparation of this one filling up.

Link to the new there is here

This baby is the first grandchild on either side of the family, and will be the first great grandchild on OH's side grin

AliOh Fri 27-Sep-13 15:05:56

Good idea lolablu Can't believe we will need a new thread - we've managed to get through this one in less than two weeks!! shock

AliOh Fri 27-Sep-13 15:03:21

Oh yes he/she will be. First grandchild on DP side too so definitely going to be spoilt!

lolablu Fri 27-Sep-13 15:02:03

we are going to need a new thread soon huh? my booking appt is on tuesday too. my lump is now a blueberry.. 7 today. when someone starts it could they add the stats thread into it so it keeps it easy to find and stickifies it?

Your little one will be spoilt rotten!

smile My DD1 was the first great grandchild in both familiess and were now developing no3 and OH's side still havent had any!

AliOh Fri 27-Sep-13 14:47:04

mumof2 that's the first thing my mum said to me 'aww my baby is going to have a baby' and then she cried - they were happy tears though. I'm the youngest of 3 girls and my eldest sister is 35 and this will be her first grandchild so she is naturally over the moon!

AliOh if first baby then yes they see you every 4 weeks I believe and then it goes to every two weeks then weekly the closer you get to your due date (I think).I wasn't very good at going to appointments with DD2 and will probably be even worse this time round!

AliOh Fri 27-Sep-13 14:37:29

Jealous too moomin although I know when I have my booking in all I want is my scan! I'm so impatient! So just focusing on getting to twelve weeks at the moment (and only just over 4 more to go - yay! smile) Am I right in thinking that after 12 weeks appointment are fairly regular - every 4 weeks or so? I hope so as then time will (hopefully) pass quickly smile

randdom glad your feeling better. My nausea seems to be getting worse sad but haven't actually been sick which is the main thing.

moomin parents always come round to the idea, glad yours did so quickly. I was the same age as you when I fell pregnant with my first, they just find it difficult to get their heads round the fact that their baby is going to have a baby!

Meal went really well, parents both hugged OH and said they were past being angry and couldn't see the point of it, my mum is excited and my dad won't admit it but I think he is too. Lovely relaxed meal, lots of laughing and smiles smile

My booking in is on Tuesday grin I'm really excited!

randdom Fri 27-Sep-13 14:14:32

Thanks mumof2aimingfor4, unfortunately I drive in so I don't think that they could buy it. I am on call this evening so will be hear until 18:30 but happily I seem to be feeling a bit better now.

Dobedobe, it must have been a relief when you saw the baby and heartbeat. Think I was unconsciously holding my breath at the start of mind til I saw everything was ok.

thistlelicker Fri 27-Sep-13 11:59:53

Booking and scan on the same day!! Plus I'm working that day also! I think works going to be awkward regarding appts

dobedobedo Fri 27-Sep-13 11:59:52

I've had my booking appointment already! But that was when I thought I was 12 weeks blush

I found it quite scary actually! Lots of talk of medical tests and blood tests and labour and stuff. I was so focussed on discovering I was pregnant, all that other stuff didn't occur to me yet!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now