Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

January 2014 (thread 9) Pregnancy half time is over. Fast growing bumps, braxton hicks and we thought we would worry less!

(1001 Posts)
Frizz1986 Wed 11-Sep-13 12:55:24

Hope its ok me setting up a new thread.
Couldnt see one, but if I am just being blind please tell me.....

space He is scrummy! And baby sunglasses are awesome, he's already a total dude.

girdles I am considering. Mainly because I probably should have worn one pre-pregnancy grin. If they are like Spanx, though, I find them pointless, as they roll up/down too much and you get even weirder rolls of fat that way.

sultana yay for the no GD. Fx for me for next week please, I am dreading being told no cakes and biscuits that I have it.

Pelvic floors seem to make bean kick, which is another reason to do them, surely?

MrsA (was it you?) my pg yoga class is all about the chatting. I'd strike up a conversation next time - can't hurt! We need preggo pals.

Who was it who recommended orthotics to me? extra? another? Can't recall, but I am FOREVER grateful. For once my ankles do not feel as if someone is sticking knitting needles into them!

This thread is not accepting new messages.