Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

heya I'm new here and need abit of help

(2 Posts)
Teaslesmummy123 Sat 31-Aug-13 10:03:56

Hello all, this is my 4th pregnancy, fist pregancy miscarriaged, 2nd pregnancy everything was fine, 3rd pregnancy had baby at 28weeks preg, and now this I'm 12weeks pregnant and when I go to the loo I wipe and its bloody, at first it was really really light (pink) and I thought I was spotting, but now the bleeding got abit heavier(red) , and after reading about spotting I found out spotting last for a few days and its also and browny colour,,, my bleeding has been going on for nearly a week and the colour is red and now and again its pink!! I have no pains no aches no clots no nothing just bleeding, I have an appointment to see midwife on Monday, but i can't wait till then to find out what's happening, does anyone no or think they no what it is,
I have also had a miscarriage before and this is nothing like that, any thoughts on this would be greatful,

halestone Sat 31-Aug-13 11:27:27

Hi Teasles i would suggest ringing your antenatal ward and getting seen by someone there ASAP, or by popping down to your local A+E department. They will be able to give you the best advice.

Try not to worry to much until you know exactly what is going onthanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now