Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

September 2013- Annoying "Any news?" texts, maternity leave and BABIES!

(792 Posts)
fl0b0t Wed 28-Aug-13 18:41:58

Looks like we need another new thread blush- we've been rather busy!

Up to date (ish) Stats thread here:
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/a1694946-September-2013-STATS-THREAD

As previously- Welcome newbies! If anyone wants to join the Facebook group (better for sharing documents and pictures- especially picture of gorgeous babies), please message myself or jennimoo with your real life name and email address and we can add you to the group!

Bring on the irritating texts from family members and best friends to find out whether you've had your babies or not (like you wouldn't tell them.....), more weird and disgusting labour symptoms, more internal examinations than you can shake a stick at, and LOTS OF BABIES!

EmmaDee Tue 08-Oct-13 23:34:48

Any news from ready yet?

glenndanielle Wed 09-Oct-13 08:19:01

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

jennimoo Wed 09-Oct-13 11:26:37

Yep, ready posted on FB that baby has arrived (if I've got the names matched right!) I'm sure she'll be on to update when she can, and hope she doesn't mind me sharing!

Fozziebearmum2be Wed 09-Oct-13 13:21:02

Congrats to Ready!!
Our last baby is here!! smilesmile

Now all our babies are here are people staying on this thread or is there a postnatal one we should be on? Don't want to miss everyone moving...

SaggyIsHavingAPinkKitten Wed 09-Oct-13 13:45:05

Hi ladies, I joined the september bus but Mc In february. I was just thinking about you all, and I have peeked in to see tou have all delivered. grin
Thats lovely! I hope you all have lovely snuggly newborns and are all doing fine. Lots of love to you all. Saggy. xx

kipsonline Wed 09-Oct-13 16:52:33

Aww saggy that's lovely, thank you. I hope all is well with you, I remember your posts fondly...

SaggyIsHavingAPinkKitten Wed 09-Oct-13 18:05:10

All is lovely with me. smile Im on the march bus now! grin grin

juniper9 Wed 09-Oct-13 23:13:35

Great news Saggy smile

fl0b0t Thu 10-Oct-13 03:12:52

Brilliant news sagpuss.!!

Mooster1709 Thu 10-Oct-13 03:24:04

Fozzie, there's a postnatal thread here
http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/postnatal_clubs/1853744-Is-there-a-September-2013-group-yet

fl0b0t Thu 10-Oct-13 17:50:37

Is this the end of this thread? sadface

Think so, fl0. But all good things must come to an end. That's my last pregnancy done, so feels even more final. But developing babies are way more interesting than bumps so let's embrace it!

Congratulations Saggy, I remember you. Also from the JS threads I think (but I nc'd). Good luck from now to March xx

juniper9 Fri 11-Oct-13 13:11:25

I think we need to fill up the 1000 posts, though... going to be quite a bit of chatting to myself, I believe!

PurplePoppySeed Fri 11-Oct-13 19:16:52

Congrats saggy, great news and not too far behind where you were �� I also had MC before my DD (born 18th), was originally due in June. This pregnancy was scary at first but as time goes on you can allow yourself to become more excited. Goo luck with everything and congrats again xx

Dorita75 Sat 12-Oct-13 08:49:34

That's spooky Saggy I was thinking about you yesterday, your posts were great. I'm so happy for you, have you had your 20wk scan yet? Must be soon if not? Good luck to you over the coming months xx

CheeseStrawCraving Thu 24-Oct-13 04:59:48

Oh good luck Saggy, that's fab news! I just remembered the mn thread this morning so thought I'd check in... Am going to say hello on on thread now, sob!

CheeseStrawCraving Thu 24-Oct-13 05:00:15

*pn thread

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now