Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Due August 2013 - part 6 - will we all fit on this thread?

(87 Posts)
Woodifer Sun 18-Aug-13 23:19:14

Ok here's a new thread. 40+1 today for me. Will officially sulk if this thread is full before DC2 makes an appearance.

Gonnabmummy Fri 30-Aug-13 16:59:49

40+2 today had a midwife app, she managed to get sweep done on 2nd attempt. She said cervix was soft and stretchy which was good but not to expect anything yet 1cm dilated.
Booked back in on 7th for another if I make it that far

PeanutSmuggler2013 Fri 30-Aug-13 18:02:54

It's a girl! Born 16days overdue on 29th.

After a 3 day induction, and two failed epidurals, our peanut was delivered by emergency csec. Well done you ladies who managed it naturally!

Gonnabmummy Fri 30-Aug-13 23:18:26

Nothing all day, went to loo at 7 and everytime I'm wiping there's blood.
Phoned and they told to keep an eye and if it starts going onto a pad call bk but feeling fine smile

LilPeasMama Sat 31-Aug-13 10:23:55

Baby boy born on 25/8 at 15.08 weighing 7.15oz, since then I have been asking what day it is at least 10 times a day grin

Gonnabmummy Sat 31-Aug-13 11:33:30

Congrats lilpeas how far were you?

LilPeasMama Sat 31-Aug-13 13:11:34

Overdue and uncomfortable at 40+5 but a very happy proud mummy now. smile

Gonnabmummy Sun 01-Sep-13 09:21:14

Welcome to September you meant to be August babies!
Who's still waiting?
40+4 but doesn't feel like it, sure ill be here next week..

Gerty1002 Sun 01-Sep-13 09:43:04

I'm still here, still pregnant. 40+2 but feel more like 40+13. Stepdad goes away for work tomorrow so feeling very pressured to pop this baby out today - not at all hopeful.

I think after today, although it will be disappointing for him to miss meeting LO, the pressure will be off a little - until induction is looming ofc.

Gonnabmummy Mon 02-Sep-13 09:42:50

40+5 and not a twinge would of loved him to come today it's a special day but obvs nt maybe tonight crosses fingers
went for a rally over the speed bumps down docks last night still nothing!

Gonnabmummy Wed 04-Sep-13 07:40:48

41 week today
Why won't you leave!
angry
Do you not realise how many people want to meet you

Gerty1002 Wed 04-Sep-13 07:48:17

Sorry you're feeling frustrated gonnabmummy, hope it's not much longer for you.

40+5 today and officially in latent phase after a trip to delivery last night. 2-3cm dilated and had bloody show in the early hours after midwife gave me a sweep while she was down there. Hope I don't still have days to go! Contractions have disappeared though intermittent cervix pain is still excruciating.

Gonnabmummy Fri 06-Sep-13 09:14:59

Went in for monitoring last night didnt end up getting home til 3:30! I was having rhythmic tightenings/little contractions i didnt know about. But his heat rate was decelerating slightly at the peak of them but she said it wasn't enough to worry. She gave me another really good sweep and said not to hesitate to call if movements reduced again or there's more than a teaspoon of blood.
Woke up at half 8 checked pad quite a bit of blood even more when I wiped. going to have breakfast and call them up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now