Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

NCT classes

(5 Posts)
LincsNewMummyToBe30 Thu 08-Aug-13 13:27:53

Hi, I have left my contact details with the local NHS antenatal group organisers, but have also been looking at NCT classes which seem to have good feedback? Does anyone know if there are classes held in Grimsby?

redcaryellowcar Thu 15-Aug-13 22:50:25

Not local to grimsby but nct website wick give you details of where and when there are classes! I found nhs ante natal much better in terms of content, nct was ok and good for meeting people who will pop around same time assets you, hope all goes well.

LincsNewMummyToBe30 Tue 20-Aug-13 21:16:37

Thank you smile

redcaryellowcar Fri 30-Aug-13 14:07:29

I agree nhs course better in terms of content, nct more of a meeting people opportunity!

Rushyswife Mon 02-Sep-13 22:31:27

I cannot recommend NCT enough! The info was ok but the friends I made were so amazing and nearly 2 years on we still meet every week. If you can do it do!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now