Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Hit third trimester...suddenly staaaarving! What are you all eating?!

(2 Posts)
TWavre Sun 11-Aug-13 18:45:44

I'm just into my 3rd trimester now I keep having weekends where I have zero energy but I want all of the food. When that happens I'm guessing its a growth spurt? In any case I'm coping with it by eating ALL THE FOOD I can see. but mostly cake. Although today I had BBQ. I'm try to combat these weekends with healthy weekdays but honestly I'm not sure how well I'm doing.

LotsOfNettleTea Wed 07-Aug-13 20:02:52

Hello everyone smile I'm 29 weeks pregnant (tomorrow) with my third and have suddenly become constantly hungry. I put on about 3.5/4 stone with my other two pregnancies despite not overeating and eating healthily (honest!) although I don't think I exercised enough, and I don't think I've put on quite as much for this stage so far. How much are you all eating? What have you eaten today? I need some perspective and snack ideas. Thanks in advance.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now