Join us at Workfest for expert advice on kickstarting your career x

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Just Shagging Grads Fred 8! Roll up, roll up, all Viroids welcome!

(1000 Posts)

Just Shagging Grads, here is your shiny new Fred!

For those that don't know, a 'viroid' is from the original JSing thread 1, where someone was trying to type ladies (in reference to all the JSing ladies), but their phone decided to call us all viroids instead!

The name stuck and we've been the JSing viroids ever since.

The last thread saw plenty of births and we've got loads of new Grads to add to the mix. Bring on the TMI posts, the midnight moans, the birthwatches and the pom poms!

Our stats thread is here, so if you find us, please add your stats too.

There is also a Just Mumming thread for grads of the grads thread

And if you want to find out what Just Shagging is about or catch up with the undergrads go say hello to the Just Shaggers here, now on the 17th thread.

Just realised I hadn't checked in in AGES.

Now 36+4, and on maternity leave how did that happen which I think means I'm next?

Congrats to the newbies - July dates already! How time flies when you're waddling around in a mood having fun.

QuarksInAPearTickle Fri 20-Dec-13 14:04:33

Hello hello, just popping over to say hello!

Just got my BFP! Supper excited. Will try and read up on this thread.

UpQuarkDownQuark Mon 13-Jan-14 13:46:55

Hello? Anyone around?

cookielove Wed 15-Jan-14 20:25:26

Hello all, i'm back!!

Got my BFP, yesterday which was a massive shock as DH and i weren't really even trying!! and just had a blooming huge row and we weren't even sure if we were gonna make it and then i go pee on a stick and its positive

fifi669 Fri 17-Jan-14 18:32:39

Congratulations cookie! How far are you? Now 15+1 and very impatiently waiting for my 20 week scan as I want to know what I'm having! can start buying

cookielove Fri 17-Jan-14 22:47:35

4+2 today, sounds so weird saying it!

fifi669 Sat 18-Jan-14 00:59:21

Had a quick scan through the JS Fred. Mr Cookie over his issues?

cookielove Sat 18-Jan-14 15:09:54

He says he is, but part me is still reserved, but can't change what has happened, and only go forward from here!

UpQuarkDownQuark Sun 19-Jan-14 09:30:35

Congrats cookie, fantastic news. Hope you and Mr Cookie are alright. How you feeling yourself?

I am now 8+6 and feeling dreadful. Constantly fighting to stop myself throwing up!

Monstersaurus Sun 19-Jan-14 21:34:50

Can I join? I found the JS thread just before I got my BFP, seemed to have followed the 'rules' without realising. No contraband has crossed the threshold of our house in the making of this BFP! Due in September, this will be our second wee one.

fifi669 Tue 25-Feb-14 18:59:12

No new Jsers? This Fred is dying a death! I've just had my 20 week scan. All healthy and it's another boy. I'm going to be surrounded by penis!

JuniperJones Tue 25-Feb-14 19:07:02

Hi, I have a BFP! smile

But very cautious about planning too far ahead with my history. Will have a read now!

fifi669 Tue 25-Feb-14 20:38:17

How far are you juniper?

fifi669 Tue 25-Feb-14 20:39:38

How far are you juniper?

JuniperJones Tue 25-Feb-14 20:51:37

Only 5 weeks today so a big mountain to climb! GP on Friday to book early scan so will start to believe if there's an embryo in there. I previously had a molar pregnancy so very worried about the things that can go wrong but DHs SA came back with suboptimal so pleased one managed something! How are you getting on? Congrats on your boy xxx

cookielove Thu 06-Mar-14 22:53:22

Hello this thread dropped off my I'm on's so lost ot for a while!

Yay this thread needs a bit of umph?

FurryScoob Fri 07-Mar-14 13:31:23

I'll umph it, got my BFP yesterday!

I'm only 4 weeks & getting crampy achy feelings so not getting too excited just keeping everything crossed everythings ok.

cookielove Fri 07-Mar-14 16:01:54

Hello scoob i had lots and lots of crampy aches in the beginning and still get the odd one now and then. You spend all this time worrying trying to get pregnant and then you spend the rest of the time worrying everything is gonna be ok!!

Oh and congratulations flowers

FurryScoob Fri 07-Mar-14 17:13:56

Thanks cookie

How far along are you?

I've got a GP appointment next Wednesday but no idea what happens from now on. 12 week scan seems a life time away!

Wilhelminanevillesdottir Fri 07-Mar-14 20:03:24

Hi! I thought this thread was dead.

I remember thinking it was ages before you got appointments at the beginning. It's only the last couple of months that things seem to ramp up - if everything is straightforward of course. Do you have your scan soon cookie?

cookielove Sat 08-Mar-14 09:32:34

scoob I am 11+2 today smile

wil I have my scan on the 13th.

My referral got misplaced by the hospital so got resent at 10 weeks stating I was 7 weeks. So they gave me a booking in for the 14th when I would have been 12+1. I called on Wednesday and they had a cancellation on Thursday pm so luckily as I am off work at the moment I was able to sneak in!

Wilhelminanevillesdottir Sun 09-Mar-14 08:20:46

Oh that's exciting Cookie. Hope all goes well. You'll be coming into the nice phase of pregnancy too. Have you much of a bump?

cookielove Sun 09-Mar-14 10:17:21

No bump, but I carry weight on my belly anyway. I've also lost 7lbs

Wilhelminanevillesdottir Mon 10-Mar-14 08:28:13

How have you lost 7lbs? From being sick/feeling too sick to eat? Wish I could manage that. I don't think I'll notice my bump early this time round either. Bit of a flabby belly going on blush

cookielove Mon 10-Mar-14 09:11:25

I can't eat, I haven't been sick but eat ridiculously small amounts of food before feeling sick. I can usually manage one meal a day!

This thread is not accepting new messages.