Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

we've smacked that rat now brooking for healthy pregnancys and sneeze births!

(1000 Posts)

hope everyone finds me. confused

Solars Tue 30-Jul-13 15:04:05

Sweetie my NHS nt scan is next Wednesday and then I have my harmony test results and another nt scan the next day on Thursday at fmc. I've been told that I may be on cyclogest up until 16-24 weeks! This has saddened me somewhat as I was under the impression I'd stop at 12 weeks!

Maybe how's the new job going?

Keep how are you doing? Have you found somewhere to live yet? We had about a week to find something when we came back from oz and we liked nothing all week and we were about to give up and consider commuting from DH's mums but then luckily we saw something, loved it and are still here!

Great news on the moving in Sweetie that must feel good now.

Trix how are you doing? Has it all sunk in now?

Hope you're doing ok too Penguin

<searches for Ninja to return the smacker>

ThedementedPenguin Tue 30-Jul-13 16:26:00

I am shattered. Have put ds to bed and have climbed into mine. Came on to catch up then hopefully have a sleep. I hope this is cause of a late night and not due to preg. Thought if have a while longer before I started to be tired.

Thanks very much sweetie

Hope your enjoying your new job maybe the tiredness is hateful.

solars sorry about the cyclogest. if it makes you feel better I'm still on mine. be finished at the weekend though, 16wks. thank god as I'm sure you will remember dh inserts mine in the back passage blush . I remember 16wks seemed like a life time but actually its gone fairly fast. hopefully they won't want you to continue after 16wks.
penguin what are you now, 5wks?
I was thinking of a list perhaps there's so many preggos here its hard to keep up.
sweetie are you 2wks-ish ahead of me? I'm 15+3.

ThedementedPenguin Tue 30-Jul-13 16:54:30

I'm just over 4 weeks I think.

SweetieTime Tue 30-Jul-13 17:16:22

Solars I feel sorry for you having to continue using the bullets for so long. My clinic told me that my placenta took over from 12 weeks so I could wean off them from then. Think I took my last one about 14 weeks. Trix is right it doesn't seem that long looking back.

Trix yes I am just a couple of weeks ahead of you at 18 weeks exactly today.

I can't remember who was talking about tiredness. I don't think I had it too bad but just remember all a sudden feeling normal again. I think I was about 13/14 weeks at that point. Just take it easy and eat as well as you can, plenty of meat, chicken & eggs and make sure you get your 5 a day. I was also told to drink orange juice with my meals to help iron absorption. It cannot do any harm and remember my iron levels were highest mw had ever seen so obviously working for me. Jyst keep in your mind that you are making a whole new person from scratch, it is bound to take it out of you.

Whoop! Found you all! Anyone fancy a cupcake baked by me and DD? she did not in any way sneeze on the icing

Oh Solars how rubbish. I don't know when I'll be allowed off the crinone. I have enough to last me till me first scan.

Sweetie that was me with the tiredness. I struggle to stay awake, then have weird dreams all night!

Ooh, go on then Gen. The snot has sold me grin

Ooh I'll have a sneeze free cup cake Gen smile

Watching starlings, so far they have used the park that we have just spent all day on, one of the venues I looked at for my wedding (really expensive) and the shop that used to be my hair dresser. It's so odd to see my little 3 road town on the telly smile

How are all the lovely bumpy preggos? We could do with a roll call who's how many weeks and due when?

Ooh yes Boo I love a stats thread. I'll start off with my meagre 6 weeks (as of tomorrow) due 26th March

Oh Maybe 6 weeks ain't meagre, I remember 6 weeks, doesn't seem that long ago and now she's looking serene in her crib.

So ladies we have ~

Maybe 6 weeks with Fin due 26th March

I think we need to add the brooking baby name too, and make sure you add yourself in the right order for those of us suffering baby brain grin

ThedementedPenguin Tue 30-Jul-13 22:24:13

Well I'm just over 4 weeks (very early days) and think I'm due on 5th April.

ThedementedPenguin Tue 30-Jul-13 22:25:13

Penguin 4ish weeks with (unnamed) due 5th April

Cool, by the way Penguin clearly your baby will be known as Chick currently on a roll naming these Brooking babies grin

So it now goes ~

Penguin 4 weeks with Chick due 5th April
Maybe 6 weeks with *Fin* due 26th March

Chick!! Amazing!!! <hi-fives Boo>

Sorry, that sounded a bit obnoxious. I mean clearly cos a baby Penguin is a chick!

<high fives Maybe right back smile looks quite cool doing it, managed to avoid the mid air miss >

ThedementedPenguin Tue 30-Jul-13 22:58:24

I love it boo a baby chick smile

I didn't find it obnoxious at all. I think it's a great name

someone please paste me onto the list.grin
trix 15+4wks with treats due 18th jan

SweetieTime Wed 31-Jul-13 08:56:48

I don't have a due date as such. My 40 week date is 31st Dec but they have said 37 weeks is considered term with twins. So that would be 10th Dec. I am on my phone but can add myself to list if boo reminds me of twins nn when I am at home this evening.

Solars Wed 31-Jul-13 09:02:38

Morning!

Trix 15+4wks with Treats due 18th January
Solars 11w1d with Sunbeam due 18th February

I suffered quite badly early on with tiredness and still suffering a little now too. I was lucky I could nap so I don't know how you're coping now being back at work Maybe. Last night I was in bed by 8.30pm!

Penguin 4 weeks with Chick due 5th April
Maybe 6 weeks with *Fin* due 26th March
Trix 15+4 weeks with Treat due 18th January
Sweetie 18 weeks?? With dib and dab due December

Looking good ladies, a couple more to add on, and Sweetie did I get your weeks right?

Solars Wed 31-Jul-13 09:06:12

Oops

Solars Wed 31-Jul-13 09:08:35

Sorry I seemed to be cross posting with you both!

Solars Wed 31-Jul-13 09:14:14

Right hope this is right!

Sweetie 18w1d With dib and dab due December

SweetieTime Wed 31-Jul-13 09:16:59

thanks Solars spot on. We need keep to add her details as she is next to sneeze I think

This thread is not accepting new messages.