Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

The PESH are getting busy and looking out for a cluster diff!!

(1000 Posts)
pinkr Wed 24-Jul-13 20:53:02

blonderthanred, boy, born 26th October 2012.
FriendofDorothy, boy, born 14th December 2012.
QueenRollo, boy, born 21st January 2013.

Need dates:

Rollerbaby, No pink here, expecting boy due March 20th 2012
IveBeenExpectingYou (CockDodger), A very active baby girl, due March 28th 2012
Silver, hoping for an easier sneeze, due mid-July 2012
Starryeyedmole, regretting recently investing in scales
cakeandcava approaching walrus proportions, DC1 EDD 21/10/12

LazyMachine (38) DC1 EDD 9/2/13
CamelKnees (34) fat and fatigued DC2 EDD 22/04/2013
HaveALittleFaith (31), Faithlet arrived 14.04.13
fertilityFTW (34) date needed.
pinkr, (33), any day now!!, DC1 due 22/08/2013
Jethro (36) head in the sand Edd 071013
Frankel (32) nauseous and knackered Edd 4/3/14
Noks - info needed
Sinky - info needed

Done my best - apologies for any misinformation or omissions!

No date yet Jeff, apparently it will come in the post.

I feel very tired and pukey this evening, I've eaten but I don't feel any better. I'm not complaining much, I am immensely grateful that I am pregnant and that I have symptoms to show for it, but I'd just like a teeny bit less nausea.

SinkyMalinks Thu 25-Jul-13 20:02:14

Salty carbs are good. Just eaten a monster bag of salted kettle chips. The poor boy is trying to tempt me to eat by buying cream cakes. envy

I'm still surreptitiously prodding my boobs to make sure they're still sore. After putting it off for a week I got 2 new bras yesterday. 2 cup sizes bigger... This will all settle by the second trimester, right?

And frank. The tiredness. I've seen your posts and think I'm matching you on the 8pm bedtimes.

JethroTull Thu 25-Jul-13 20:12:30

Sinky I hate to tell you this but my boobs are just growing & growing. I've gone from a AA to a DD and that's getting tight!! SSG is delighted.

Frank I got my date at my booking in appointment, she called the hospital and booked me in. I guess everywhere is different. I don't really have a choice of hospital though - do you?

I'm 29 weeks at the mo and cannot stop eating. Mostly sweets. And pineapple & mango. I also am Not Sleeping. Wake up every 90mins - 2 hours either needing a wee or with cramp. And I'm suffering with constipation - oh the glamour of being up the duff. grin

I've already chosen my hospital, I'm going to the posh new unit at The Rosie, Addenbrookes grin

I think I'm on the verge of needing a new bra, my A cup is binging to overfloweth! Should I just get a regular bra or a special pregnancy one?

JethroTull Thu 25-Jul-13 20:36:57

I think I just got a bigger size but with no underwire - apparently the wire can damage the boobs or something. I only just got preggo / BF bras last month as I thought surely these bazookas can not get any bigger. It appears I was wrong...

I hate our local hospital. It's a new building & there's nothing wrong with it but the maternity ward / ante natal clinc is on the same corridor as the fertility clinic. Every time I walk down there I feel stressed. Even now. Maybe over dramatic but it just brings back bad memories of always being disappointed. I probably need to get a grip.

TWinklyLittleStar Thu 25-Jul-13 20:37:20

Bloody hell, I'm a D cup to start off with, I'm horrified to think how big my bosom might be soon.

I'm shattered all the time, I'm off to bed in a minute.

SinkyMalinks Thu 25-Jul-13 20:38:07

I just got 2 tee shirt bras for £12.50 from m&s. Thought it was a bit of a bargain, and the slight padding sorts out my current nipple issue (constant smuggling peanut look)

I had to get 34dd. They didn't have 32e... Feck.

FriendofDorothy Thu 25-Jul-13 20:47:07

These are my favourite bras. Not very pretty but bloody comfortable!

Thanks for the bra recommendations folks.

I've been looking at maternity dresses online for a few weeks - I figured as I work in an office I could get away with buying a few wrap type dresses and be done with out all the rafting with tops and trousers. I'd seen one I really liked and then bugger me didn't the Duchess of Cambridge go and bloody wear it yesterday when heading to her parents. If I buy it now people will think I'm copying her though I do like her style. This is the dress

TWinklyLittleStar Thu 25-Jul-13 21:03:49

That's a pretty dress frank.

Given that I'm fat already, I feel like I might as well cut a hole in a king size duvet cover and get it over with. I'm kicking myself for not dieting harder - I've had so much time to get ready for this and just wasted it.

I just got a fb message from a smug instadiffer friend about how happy she is all the time. It's still infuriating.

SinkyMalinks Thu 25-Jul-13 21:04:59

I like that frank. But remember, we'll (hopefully etc) be big over winter. Not sure tha dress old go with tights/boots?

Nokkie73 Thu 25-Jul-13 21:22:43

Lovely dress, franks oh and jojo maman be be has a sale on right now. They do some great basics (jeans and wrap tops etc).

twonks HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU OLD TROUT grin. I now feel terrible about blithering on about feeling happy when you've been getting it on FB too. I have karate chopped myself in the neck and am having bad thoughts about Katie Hopkins to bring myself back down to earth. My smile has gone now, I promise.

I have double tittage in my bra now. I need to get a bigger boulder holder and pronto.

jeff are you a Haribo girl ?

slinks thanks for the bra recommendation.

TWinklyLittleStar Thu 25-Jul-13 21:27:44

norks you are allowed to be happy!! Everyone is allowed to be happy, but smug instadiffers can just fuck off to fuck - her baby is nearly a year old, it's not fucking baby hormones making her oh so happy, it's because rich parents buying her a house and a high earning husband mean she can just stay at home popping out sproglets having a perfect life.

Don't think about Hatie Cuntkins, it's bad for your baby. Like injecting mental heroin.

Ta for the birthday wishes. I've spent most of it crying! But am sure I will wise up and feel better tomorrow.

Nokkie73 Thu 25-Jul-13 21:31:50

Oh twonks you have just made me laugh out loud. 'Fuck off to fuck' and 'Hatie Cuntkins'. Absolutely brilliant.

Yep, that friend on FB can fuck off to fuck, the fucking fuckface.

GOD I LOVE SWEARING.

TWinklyLittleStar Thu 25-Jul-13 21:36:24

Swearing is brilliant

Glad I have spread some joy today grin

Re clothing - the next town over from me has a New Look with an excellent maternity range for the town's many many teenage babymuvvers. I shall be buying basics from there probably, if it gets that far.

Night all.

SinkyMalinks Thu 25-Jul-13 21:39:08

Mental heroin.

Arf.

Nokkie73 Thu 25-Jul-13 21:45:31

It will, twonks. I am willing this to be ok for you, I really am. I got some bits online from Look of the New. I was actually impressed, considering it's usually full of pram faced fuckers.

FriendofDorothy Thu 25-Jul-13 21:45:34

Jo Jo Maman Bebe do really good maternity clothes. Their sale stuff is well worth a look. Most of these dresses would be perfect for work in the winter.

Oh Twinks I missed that it was your burfday! Happy Oldness to you wink

Fair point about the dress being a bit too summery, I shall look again for something that can be worn with thick woolly tights and a nice cardi!

Night all!

Nokkie73 Thu 25-Jul-13 22:00:56

They're nice dot. There's a shop near me - I shall have a gander next week.

Nighty night franks !

FriendofDorothy Thu 25-Jul-13 22:03:53

I spend a fortune in Jo Jo. It's like a crack house of baby clothes and shit I don't need. The shop assistants over here know me by name. Last time I went in they asked me if my husband knew I was there!

pinkr Thu 25-Jul-13 22:14:00

Happy birthday twinks!
My boobs haven't grown but I'm 34ff so I was hoping they'd not get much more...I thought they grew the first trimester but it was swelling that seemed to settle once the sore boob stopped.
I'm 36 Weeks today...where has the time gone? !

TWinklyLittleStar Fri 26-Jul-13 12:32:30

Wow pink not long now!

I am pleased to say that I had a good night's sleep and by uncanny coincidence am feeling far less pathetic today smile

JethroTull Fri 26-Jul-13 12:53:04

Oh I missed it was your birthday Twinks -sorry! Glad you're feeling better today. Sleep is amazing isn't it? I'm really missing it at the moment, I'm vile without enough sleep. I hate to think how evil I'm going to be when the Actual Baybee is here!,

Pink 36 weeks grin do you feel 'ready'?

Am still chuckling at Hatie Cuntkins. She really is a prize one cock. I'm a big fan of swearing - SSG calls me potty mouth. Sometimes swearing just makes you feel better.

pinkr Fri 26-Jul-13 16:01:08

I think I'm getting less ready as time goes on! Hoping for early labour otherwise its induction on due date!

This thread is not accepting new messages.