Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

pregnant 20-somethings?!

(185 Posts)
toasterstrudel Sun 14-Jul-13 10:25:56

couldn't find one in the age group threads so thought it might be nice to have a 20-something's group - obviously anyone is welcome though!

my basic info is:
age 22
6w2d
edd 7th march
no dcs!

anyone else?

Tea1Sugar Sun 08-Sep-13 12:57:59

Can I join? I'm 25 and 7+3 with dc2. Dd is 3. Due 24/4/14.

Jammybean Mon 09-Sep-13 12:47:03

Can I join? Not sure if I'll be the oldest here.

I've just turned 28, Dd1 is 2. Currently 5+0.

I was just looking at the earlier posts. Its funny how people make assumptions about the correct age to be having children. When I was pregnant with my first I was the youngest mum by far at baby groups. Most other mums were late thirties to early forties. The way i look at is that DC will have flown the nest by the time i'm in my late forties leaving me plenty of time to drink gin. smile

Stom91 Mon 09-Sep-13 12:59:34

Haha yea jammy that's exactly how I see it!
We won't be old! Lol

karamcleod Sat 21-Sep-13 10:19:56

20 years old
16 + 2 DC#1
EDD 6th March
18 months ttc!
Still throwing up and very moody & emoitonal and just feeling bluergghhhh in general although very excited to be a mummy!

moobaloo Thu 26-Sep-13 18:27:14

Hiya!

I'm 21, 5wks, EDD 25th May smile unplanned but excited!

I'm getting worried about morning sickness - don't know how I'll hide that at work/from family! Already fobbing them off re. not drinking. We want to wait until I've had a scan to tell our parents but don't know if we're going to make it that long without them guessing or someone blurting it out!

Oh, I have a confession... I bought a newborn baby top and leggings today. Oops.

kirsty4609 Tue 08-Oct-13 13:24:25

Hey!!

Im 26, 5weeks!!! smile EDD 11th June 2014!!!!

We decided in April that we would try for a baby after our holiday in August. Didnt get caught September but found out last week Ive got caught this month and we are over the moon!!!

Just struggling to keep it a secret until the 12 week scan!!! Haha!!

Not had many symptoms yet, just tiredness and a little moody! Thats about it.

Got my first appointment with my GP on Friday! This will be Baby Number 1 smile

ladybird0704 Tue 08-Oct-13 19:34:19

Hi im 22 and partner is 24 about 5+4 i think and pregnancy was unplanned but a lovely surprise. Starting to struggle already and ended up being sent home from work today! Had to tell my boss already which im pretty gutted about but everyone in work has guessed already anyway so having to keep saying im not which is really hard. What did everyone do to cover symptoms?

greymoose Tue 15-Oct-13 18:21:45

im 23, first baby, currently 19/20 weeks and due around 9th march

just started feeling little kicks and starting to feel real now - anyone else?! xx

greymoose Tue 15-Oct-13 18:23:24

lady I didnt have too many symptoms so cant help with that, have you joined your due month antenatal club on here? if not you should - they usually have really helpful stuff!!

floatyflo Sat 19-Oct-13 12:16:50

Hi all! I'm 23, although I have a birthday before bump is born. Am 20 weeks with dc2. Due 7thMarch. Ds is three.

How are we all? I've got the 20week scan on the 28th, very exciting! Really hoping sonographer will be able to tell what we are expecting! Fingers crossed :D

Hi Greymoose your on the Martians thread too I believe?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now