Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

November 2013 - Boys, Girls and Bulging Bumps!

(511 Posts)
MummaPanda Wed 03-Jul-13 16:33:52

For those wanting to join our facebook group please ask, there's always room for more!!

Monique2013 Fri 15-Nov-13 12:42:41

DS finally arrived yesterday 14-03-2014 at 1840...it was a long traumatic labour had to beg for epidural in the end which I was totally against in my birth plan. Still in hospital DS breast feeding very well but his heart rate is too high so still been monitored.

Hi everyone and congrats to all the babies born!

Sorry haven't been about - just haven't had time. Baby boy fairy was born on 31 oct at 22.00 following a traumatic birth and a trip to theatre. Will talk it all out when we've all had our babies tho!

Starting to feel a bit better now thankfully

mycatlikestwiglets Fri 15-Nov-13 17:05:59

Congrats Monique and fairy and sorry to hear about bad birth experiences. Hope your little ones are each doing well and you're both recovering thanks cake

GreenGiant3 Fri 15-Nov-13 21:05:13

Hi ladies! I had my gorgeous baby boy on the 14/11/13 at 7.06am - weighing 8 pounds 14 ounces! He is amazing.

I had an induction which was perfect, I couldn't have asked for a better induction or labour. smile

Good luck to the rest of you ladies still waiting! X

mycatlikestwiglets Sat 16-Nov-13 15:35:13

Fab news GreenGiant, congratulations thanks

gubbinsy Mon 18-Nov-13 10:04:48

Great news Green - do glad it all went well

Congrats green

artyone Thu 21-Nov-13 16:14:02

Congrats Green

Glad to hear a positive induction story, as I might be induced next week if this baby doesn't get a move on.

MummaPanda Sun 24-Nov-13 09:08:50

hi ladies keep forgetting to update on here but ds was born 16th November, 2 weeks late! weighing 9lbs 3, at 3.21pm by emcs, for OT position, brow presentation!! apparently its really rare. but we are all safe and sound, he is 8 days old today and completely perfect, and I'm starting to feel a bit more human and recovering well. congrats to all the other babies and sending labour vibes to those still waiting! smile

Wibblypiglikesbananas Sat 30-Nov-13 12:40:49

Congrats Mumma - hope you're recovering ok and enjoying your little one!

Hufflemother1 Fri 13-Dec-13 07:54:31

Hello! I'm relatively new to MN and have just found this thread. My DD2 was born on the 19/11/13, a day early which was surprising as dd1 was 14 days late!

Congratulations on all the safe arrivals, how is everyone coping? Also, how do I join the fb group, am I allowed?!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now