Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

November 2013 - Boys, Girls and Bulging Bumps!

(511 Posts)
MummaPanda Wed 03-Jul-13 16:33:52

For those wanting to join our facebook group please ask, there's always room for more!!

Animol Wed 03-Jul-13 16:48:35

Lovely - a new thread - just marking my place!

theboob Wed 03-Jul-13 16:49:55

Marking place
No idea how to add people to the group on fb , the lady who can will be along shortly ....I cannot remember her mn name haha

Marking my place in thread no 5 or 6??!!

And def feel free to join on fb!

littlemonkey2013 Wed 03-Jul-13 17:38:50

marking my place too.

so carrying on from movements discussions from the other thread, im still not sure if i can feel anything. i thought i could the other day and when i was swimming. but then yesterday and today nothing. ive tried prodding and didnt get any response. anyone else still waiting for movement. im nearly 20 weeks.

getoffthecoffeetable Wed 03-Jul-13 18:00:52

littlemonkey the movements tend to be sporadic until about 26 weeks I think.
For 20 weeks, it feelsike butterflies and gas.
I'm 22+5 and have felt baby moving loads over the past couple of weeks. Way more than when I was pregnant with DS. This one seems to live somersaults and kicking me and I don't know when he sleeps because he's always on the go!
It'll only be a week or two until you're saying the same!

SuffolkNWhat Wed 03-Jul-13 18:43:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

littlemonkey2013 Wed 03-Jul-13 19:33:37

i hope you feel better soon Suffolk!

harverina Wed 03-Jul-13 19:40:46

Just a marking my place.

Impressed that you have managed to wear your normal jeans until 23 weeks Cornish! With my dd I made it until 21 weeks but this time I was I maternity wear at 11-12 weeks blush

Hope you are ok Suffolk - make sure you get plenty of rest. Hoping your bp is down on Friday.

Need to catch up a bit with the thread - been doing uni work past few days and have lost track a bit.

angusandelspethsthistlewhistle Wed 03-Jul-13 20:07:35

Babybump26 Wed 03-Jul-13 20:28:54

Thought I'd drop in and say hi!

Hope all ladies and their bumps are well x

MotherOfCleo Wed 03-Jul-13 20:44:14

Hiya, found you all smile

Is anyone else's oh nesting?!

As I type he's cleaning out kitchen cupboards?!

Babybump26 Wed 03-Jul-13 22:02:24

Fairydogmother - if only!! wink

MotherOfCleo Wed 03-Jul-13 22:05:15

fairy can you send him round mine when he's done yours? grin

But he's making a racket and I want to sleep lol! I'm never happy wink

getoffthecoffeetable Wed 03-Jul-13 22:41:02

My DH isn't nesting fairy, just tutting disapprovingly at the tip DS and I leave the house in for when he gets home!
Good luck with the bed rest suffolk I can imagine that don't be going down well with either you or your little one.
Try and take it easy.

harverina Thu 04-Jul-13 00:48:57

No dh is definitely not nesting and is highly unlikely to at any stage!!!

Angus uni work going ok I think. I have been working hard on it this week and just hope I can get through this module and scrape a pass then I can defer the last module until after I to back to work wink

Wibblypiglikesbananas Thu 04-Jul-13 01:30:08

Hi all! Thanks for starting the new thread.

Sorry to hear you've been unwell Suffolk.

This is my second pregnancy and weirdly, I've been in non-maternity clothes for longer this time than last. What's that about?! Think this bump is a lot higher than my previous one though so I've been able to wear my regular trousers etc under it.

How many people are in the FB group? I'm not yet but it seems like a lot of people have migrated recently!

harverina Thu 04-Jul-13 03:26:25

Wibbly I am on the Facebook group but I still like to come on here too grin sometimes Facebook doesn't feel so anonymous - although it's a closed group so safe to say most things grin

angusandelspethsthistlewhistle Thu 04-Jul-13 03:35:22

getoffthecoffeetable Thu 04-Jul-13 06:53:06

I agree with harv it's nice to have the anonymity on mn but good to see photos on fb!

HMT13 Thu 04-Jul-13 09:43:27

Can I join the Facebook group? How do you do it?

I didn't have any movement before 20 weeks and I was worried. Although looking back I probably had some but thought it was wind shock
It's getting slightly stronger now though smile

hopefully someone can explain - think you need to be added as it wont pop up in a search as its a closed group. cant be having RL people nosying!

i feel weird today - heart thudding a bit and i'm tired. can feel my bulls**t radar on high alert for some reason lol. another 14 weeks of work and i'll be free of the idiots in my work!

Babybump26 Thu 04-Jul-13 10:05:36

Can I be added to the FB group also please smile

Off for our 20 week scan later today, so excited!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now