Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

March 2014?

(1000 Posts)
Teddybear4 Mon 24-Jun-13 13:43:54

Hi

Is there an antenatal thread for March 2013?

If not, can I start one? I've just found out Im expecting our third (and final!!) baby, due 4 March.

Fingers crossed tightly for a smooth ride (I had early bleeds with both my previous pregnancies).

Anyone else out there yet?

Blockette Mon 15-Jul-13 14:29:03

Can I join? Got my BFP on the weekend! Not been to the GP yet though.

I'm not really sure when I'm due, and my last AF was 3 months ago, but CB said 2-3 weeks (AF has been irregular for about a year) so assume it's march time.

maybemyrtle Mon 15-Jul-13 14:53:04

This thread moves really really fast! shock

Just posting to say hello again really, nothing to report except I just don't feel pregnant any more, except for the achey breasts. And still spotting. 5+3 (I think) - is this normal? confused

Souredstones Mon 15-Jul-13 15:03:45

I keep nearly saying things by accident to people!

A colleague and I were just having a conversation about labour (both have kids) and I nearly said 'and with this one...' Oops!

mimili Mon 15-Jul-13 15:15:09

Anyone else in week 5/6 feeling exhausted?! confused At work and ready for a nap!

MummyPig24 Mon 15-Jul-13 15:46:09

I'm sitting on a field watching the dcs run around and feeling like I could fall asleep. So, so tired!

Thaleia Mon 15-Jul-13 15:47:18

Just dawned on me and DH that next year we'll having a toddler and a baby ... We could have planned that slightly better - just we couldn't. Life is life.

Not exhausted yet but than only 2 or 4 weeks in. Absolutely dreading the morning sickness. I had it for 10 weeks and thought I won't make it.

Are you thinking boy or girl?

Thaleia Mon 15-Jul-13 15:49:58

This is a really busy bus!! And one would think with this amazing weather people would spent time outside and not in the bedroom. Or kitchen. Hihi.

BoobsTooBig Mon 15-Jul-13 16:01:33

Hi ladies sadly confirmed that there was no longer a pregnancy present in my Uterus however if I can look at a positive it was a complete miscarriage so I won't have to have a d&c as that would have been very traumatic. My husband and I buried our little one yesterday and I put a stone over it with the date of conception to the date I miscarried "in love king memory of our first baby". Doc says to wait a month for one more normal period then try again. We really hope our next little one will make it and be a healthy baby we so long for. Wishing you all the success with your pregnancies and hopefully I will be on the May 2014 forum.

MortifiedAdams Mon 15-Jul-13 16:03:16

Oh Boobies I am so so sorry sad

Good luck for the future xx

mimili Mon 15-Jul-13 16:40:28

boobs thinking of you. all the best x

Wuxiapian Mon 15-Jul-13 17:08:57

Best wishes for the future, boobs.

So sorry, boobs.

What is this oft-mentioned 'bus', pliz?

I do not know how you are working with this nausea, those of you who have jobs. Unbelievably pukesome today. Glad I'm a stay-at-home-mum-of-no-kids grin

Blockette Mon 15-Jul-13 18:02:12

So sorry to hear that boobs.

JK10 Mon 15-Jul-13 18:10:58

Boobs- real sad to hear that. Wishing you lots of luck in the future x

Mama43 Mon 15-Jul-13 19:04:00

Hi everyone! I'm just starting week 5 of my first pg! tested positive a week ago. I've had constant cramps for the last 4 days and I'm really freaking out. Ive heard its normal. Are any of you experiencing it? Thanks!!

Mama43 Mon 15-Jul-13 19:41:22

Another quick question: does anyone on this group have a retroverted or tilted uterus? I had an early scan today because of the cramps and the mw told me my uterus was tilted and faces towards my spine, which is apparently not uncommon, 30% of women have one. And it's supposed to correct itself at 10 to 12 weeks. I'm trying not to let it worry me.

Mama43 Mon 15-Jul-13 19:43:15

I've just read some previous posts.

Boobs - I'm so sorry. Sending you positive healing vibes

holycowwhatnow Mon 15-Jul-13 20:05:28

Can I join in? I'm 43 and due March 5th-ish. I'm not actually sure when my LMP was because in 16 1/2 yrs of marriage, after one ds born from our first ever IUI, 5 further IUIs, 5 IVFs and an intercountry adoption (she's now 2 and 9 mths), this is the first time I've ever been pregnant naturally. I'm in shock. And utterly thrilled now I'm over the shock.

I've booked for First Trimester Testing for Aug 19th and have an early scan booked for July 29th. No symptoms apart from the fact that I 'feel' my uterus : not exactly cramping but just I'm aware of exactly where my uterus is. Is this normal?

I'm very excited to be here...

stephie101 Mon 15-Jul-13 20:12:49

Im not gonna lie guys and be polite...i feel like bloody shit!!!
Urghhhhh its just horrible...left ds whos 14 with instructions to lock up house etc...dd aged 16 left me to get on with it...bleughhhhhhh :-S

Holycow! What an amazing gift! You must be thrilled. I welled-up when I read your post. I'm 42 next month with no kids. I had a mmc last March and couldn't get pregnant after that so I flew to the Czech Republic last month for donor egg IVF (didn't want to waste £5k on my own eggs, just in case) and now I'm preggo! I'm so chuffed for you, Holycow thanks

HotCrossPun Mon 15-Jul-13 20:29:54

Congratulations holycowwhatnow thanks

Welcome aboard!

holycowwhatnow Mon 15-Jul-13 21:06:22

Thanks for the welcome!

JuicyFatSteak, my 48 year old friend is due her baby is Sept. She went to Barcelona for donor embryo and is thrilled.

Congratulations to our new posters. It's so exciting.

Holycow, your friend is amazing too!

Souredstones Mon 15-Jul-13 21:21:52

Congratulations to the new members!

Sorry to hear the group is already suffering such heartbreak sad

I am exhausted, and fed up with the most horrendous post nasal drip that only started when I conceived. I'm sure it's this that's making me sick and not the hormones. Any tips on beating this truly welcome, I don't fancy another 34 weeks with this!

This thread is not accepting new messages.