Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

June 2013 - thread 9 - not many babies left to arrive now :-)

(937 Posts)
MrsBri Sat 15-Jun-13 08:37:03

New thread as we appear to be talking a fair bit!

Lets hope we've all given birth by the end of this one :-)

rrreow Wed 03-Jul-13 10:25:20

Rue, we never got on with tots bots AIOs. I think it was to do with DS1s shape. The bamboozles work a treat though, as well as any other shaped nappy.

I totally understand your excitement on the change bag front grin I treated myself to a babymule backpack. I'm so excited every time I use it!

Aloha oh yes I know what you mean. DS1s trousers always fall down when he's in sposies! Are you cloth bumming as well then? Imagine the laundry dries a lot quicker over there than in the UK! I get all excited about sunshine and putting the nappies outside and by the end of the day I'm running to get them in before they get rained on!

All you cloth bum mums should come join on the nappy chat thread: www.mumsnet.com/Talk/nappies_potty_training_etc/1723065-Nappy-Chat-3-Fluff-Between-The-Ears?reverse=1 or even if you're just considering it, we can give advice!

AlohaMama Wed 03-Jul-13 12:11:02

rrreow cloth for ds (real easy aios) but currently I sposies for dd till she grows a bit as our smallest nappies (baby gs) are still too wide for her between the legs. The sunshine here certainly helps with drying and bleaching though saying that the rain showers can be very heavy in a tropical kid of way - the washing often gets an extra rinse or two! We're probably going to have to go to sposies for a few months while our stuff is shipped as I don't think we'll have room in our plane luggage. We'll see what space we've got though. Will check out that other thread.

pinkbear82 Wed 03-Jul-13 14:36:33

pink how are things today? hope you a feeling a bit better.

pinkapples Wed 03-Jul-13 14:41:43

Things are ok pinkbear nipples are looking better woohoo! grin Boobs still a bit sore and are like rocks unless I express
Bleeding has now slowed again pink and watery not red grin still going to the doctors next week so they can check my womb but hopefully it will have come down grin and iron tablets are ok except now tmi my bm are black! Lovely jubbly

pinkbear82 Wed 03-Jul-13 14:46:28

ah I'm so pleased to hear that! don't blame you for still going back next week - think that's very Wise.
Glad there's an improvement in everything.

AmIGoingMad Wed 03-Jul-13 22:09:04

Hello! Not had time to read and catch up yet.
Baby Elodie Grace born today by c section. 8lb 15!
Will update properly when I get the chance.

pinkapples Wed 03-Jul-13 22:12:03

Awww congrats aml beautiful name grin

Just like to say hubby and I have had a very lovely evening Theiah has slept in her carrycot since 6pm! Hubby's feeding her again now so we managed to have dinner together!

MrsBri Wed 03-Jul-13 23:36:15

Congrats, AmI...let's all head over to the grads' thread now!

Pink, that's great. Can you train Amy to sleep in her Moses basket please?!

Withalittlesparkle Thu 04-Jul-13 02:17:53

Congrats Ami smile

Are we all June due dated out?

MrsBri Thu 04-Jul-13 10:53:37

I think so, sparkle, as far as regular posters are concerned.

Though have we heard from Gina?

BumbleBee2011 Fri 05-Jul-13 00:44:31

Ooh congrats AmI, look forward to your update (I've got some major catching up to do on the post-natal thread...)

Lovely name btw smile

cyclecamper Sun 07-Jul-13 16:16:13

Congratulations everyone smile

Babycamper is now 8 weeks old and 7lbs 7oz (3.48kg). He's finally growing into the newborn sized stuff! grin

waves

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now