Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

This magical bus that is soaring high with bfp's due to land February 2014

(132 Posts)
mrscookie78 Sun 09-Jun-13 19:40:25

Hey ladies, thought we could also chat over here now that we have got our bfp's, congratulations to us all. Hope we stay for the duration smile Feel so sick today, felt disheartened yesterday as I felt fine, serves me right confused

missthebubbles Sun 07-Jul-13 07:25:28

10 weeks but because I've been so worried they are giving me a scan to calm down!
The heat is driving me nuts at night but otherwise it's lovely smile I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. Nausea hasn't been too bad for me this time thankfully. Tiredness, feeling out of breath even when lying down and really sore boobs are the things telling me I'm preggo with this one.

mrscookie78 Sat 06-Jul-13 18:39:04

thats great missthebubbles, is that your 12 week one?

mrscookie78 Sat 06-Jul-13 18:38:24

Yes mw went fine cheers, lots of questions, blood taken and a load of leaflets and little books to read through. yes sickness seems slightly better at the moment thank god but im eating ginger biscuits I can't decide if they are working or its coincidence? How's everyone else in this heat, feeling quite hot today but nearly ds bedtime yay. grin

missthebubbles Fri 05-Jul-13 22:43:45

How was the midwife mrscookie? Hope you're feeling a bit less sick. I have my first scan on Monday! :-O Keeping fingers crossed all is okay.....

missthebubbles Wed 03-Jul-13 08:15:11

Big hugs Alice, that is really sad news. I hope you have lots of support. Take care xxx

mrscookie78 Tue 02-Jul-13 10:39:36

I'm sorry to hear that Alice, hope your OK thanks

I feel rubbish, tired and nauseated sad I have my first midwife appointment this afternoon, yay my first appointment.

congratulations lumpy smile

bugsyburge Tue 02-Jul-13 09:22:34

ah Alice I'm sorry, look after yourself thanks

Champagnebubble Mon 01-Jul-13 22:00:46

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

apprenticemamma Mon 01-Jul-13 21:46:07

alicebear I'm so sorry, gutted for you. (((((hugs)))) xxx

alicebear Mon 01-Jul-13 21:21:01

I'm out. Scan confirmed miscarriage sad hope you all have happy & healthy pregnancies.
Good luck

Champagnebubble Mon 01-Jul-13 19:57:12

lumpylumps Mon 01-Jul-13 19:44:41

evening ladies, please can I hop on??? BFP today after a negative 3 weeks ago. according to my dates I'm 8 weeks!!! and very much in shock. I only decided last week that I wanted another baby. Spoke to DH on friday so we were just in the discussion stages. It would appear the decision has been taken out of our hands. I already have 2 ds ages 3 and 5 next month.

I'm freaking out big time about the practicalities of a 3rd but also because I haven't been taking any folic acid or taking care of myself!

bugsyburge Mon 01-Jul-13 12:46:46

morning all,

how's everyone today? I'm not feeling too bad although the tiredness is driving me crackers.... I feel like I need a sit down after I do anything envy

booking in appt tomorrow, I can't wait to get a scan date smile

mrscookie78 Sun 30-Jun-13 19:26:31

oh no Alice, fingers crossed that its nothing to worry about this time and not another mc. good luck tomorrow and hope all is ok x

alicebear Sun 30-Jun-13 19:21:46

Not feeling too hopeful here. I've had some light bleeding over the weekend. Spoke to the on call gp & have got scan bkd at epu tomorrow. Fearing the worst as it's very similar to how my last mc started...
Glad to hear some of you feeling better.

Champagnebubble Sun 30-Jun-13 17:46:55

mrscookie78 Sun 30-Jun-13 17:11:29

congratulations apprentice and miss the bubbles. The nausea had been really bad so I bought sickness bands and I feel so much better than before, have been able to do stuff rather than lay on the sofa.

How's everyone else? Good weekend's? grin

apprenticemamma Sat 29-Jun-13 17:15:09

march 5th apparently! Life is so surreal! congrats everyone x

alicebear Sat 29-Jun-13 16:31:42

Congratulations apprentice & missthebubbles hoping for happy healthy pregnancies for all of us.

Champagnebubble Sat 29-Jun-13 15:07:42

apprenticemamma Sat 29-Jun-13 11:12:45

I think the nausea is fear related. I'm sure this is normal though ...I had the fear last time too. Had a good chat with dh and mum. dh excited just getting his head round a dc5 I guesswink . v v surreal. mum remembered the exact same thing with each of her 3 pregnancies. In amongst all this going on holiday in a week lots to organise and major house rewire whilst away! eeeeeeeek

missthebubbles Sat 29-Jun-13 09:28:24

Sharing your fear and sorry you're feeling sick already. I've not been to bad with nausea this time but struggling with exhaustion and hayfever. I am away foing fieldwork right now that starts at 7:00 and ends at 22:30 every day. I usually take beconase at this time of year but can't because it has steroids so am a snotty mess just now! Love my job but this time can't wait to get home and have a takeaway delivery followed by a long sleep in my own bed smile

apprenticemamma Sat 29-Jun-13 09:13:55

woke up this morning with major nausea and fear!! worrying about how we will manage a second emotionally and financially childcare. dh is 47 and he already has 3 others aged 16, 19, 22 on top of the 2.2 yr old. It was my idea to try for a second more than his and I thought he was a bit quiet last night. apart from our slightly different family set up I am already dreading sleepless nights. in amongst it all I'm excited I'm sorry if sound negative but just wondered if anyone else has felt like this. x

missthebubbles Sat 29-Jun-13 08:56:50

How exciting apprenticemama! I had an implantation bleed this time as well which I've never had before. It's so true what they ssy about every pregnancy being different.

apprenticemamma Fri 28-Jun-13 21:22:10

Evening all (looks shyly around)...How are you getting on? I have just found out today we are expecting no. 2 in I think late Feb or start march. I am in a total state of shock (smelling salts anyone?!) excitement and um fear! I've had implantation bleeding going on so i had already decided I was out of the game and it was af... smile smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now