Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

This magical bus that is soaring high with bfp's due to land February 2014

(132 Posts)
mrscookie78 Sun 09-Jun-13 19:40:25

Hey ladies, thought we could also chat over here now that we have got our bfp's, congratulations to us all. Hope we stay for the duration smile Feel so sick today, felt disheartened yesterday as I felt fine, serves me right confused

bugsyburge Tue 02-Jul-13 09:22:34

ah Alice I'm sorry, look after yourself thanks

mrscookie78 Tue 02-Jul-13 10:39:36

I'm sorry to hear that Alice, hope your OK thanks

I feel rubbish, tired and nauseated sad I have my first midwife appointment this afternoon, yay my first appointment.

congratulations lumpy smile

missthebubbles Wed 03-Jul-13 08:15:11

Big hugs Alice, that is really sad news. I hope you have lots of support. Take care xxx

missthebubbles Fri 05-Jul-13 22:43:45

How was the midwife mrscookie? Hope you're feeling a bit less sick. I have my first scan on Monday! :-O Keeping fingers crossed all is okay.....

mrscookie78 Sat 06-Jul-13 18:38:24

Yes mw went fine cheers, lots of questions, blood taken and a load of leaflets and little books to read through. yes sickness seems slightly better at the moment thank god but im eating ginger biscuits I can't decide if they are working or its coincidence? How's everyone else in this heat, feeling quite hot today but nearly ds bedtime yay. grin

mrscookie78 Sat 06-Jul-13 18:39:04

thats great missthebubbles, is that your 12 week one?

missthebubbles Sun 07-Jul-13 07:25:28

10 weeks but because I've been so worried they are giving me a scan to calm down!
The heat is driving me nuts at night but otherwise it's lovely smile I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. Nausea hasn't been too bad for me this time thankfully. Tiredness, feeling out of breath even when lying down and really sore boobs are the things telling me I'm preggo with this one.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now