Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

This magical bus that is soaring high with bfp's due to land February 2014

(132 Posts)
mrscookie78 Sun 09-Jun-13 19:40:25

Hey ladies, thought we could also chat over here now that we have got our bfp's, congratulations to us all. Hope we stay for the duration smile Feel so sick today, felt disheartened yesterday as I felt fine, serves me right confused

Champagnebubble Sun 09-Jun-13 19:44:59

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

mrscookie78 Sun 09-Jun-13 19:48:08

Yay, don't feel like Billy no mates now! I've had cramps and aches since Wednesday, guess its all the stretching as there's a lot of it to be done confused

Champagnebubble Sun 09-Jun-13 19:52:32

mrscookie78 Sun 09-Jun-13 20:06:51

Hmm think so as far as I know, if they get really bad or you have bleeding phone your doctors to get yourself checked out? That's what I've read on forumsconfused Is this your first champagne?

alicebear Sun 09-Jun-13 20:09:22

Hello ladies
Liking this new bus & also hoping I won't be kicked off anytime soon!
It's 4 months exactly since my last BFP which ended in MMC at 12 wk scan. Keeping fingers & toes crossed this is a sticky bean.
I might try and get an early scan to reassure - 9wks ish if we get that far.
Not really feeling anything so far but usually I don't before 6wks ish.
Are you ladies expecting DC 1 /2/3... This is hopefully dc2 for us. Have a dd nearly 2.
Hoping for happy healthy pregnancies for all on the bussmile

Champagnebubble Sun 09-Jun-13 20:18:44

mrscookie78 Sun 09-Jun-13 20:18:46

I'm sorry to hear that Alice, fingers crossed for a sticky bean, I hope we all get sticky beans.
we have a D's who's 19mths, he was breech and then a csection. and I'm in the south east ish. That's me introduced wink

homebyninethirty Sun 09-Jun-13 20:39:47

Hello everyone and congratulations! smile
This is also my first and am also getting the occasional sort of niggly cramp-like pains...Am naturally a bit of a worrier so am trying to keep calm and say no to Google smile
Have you told anyone in real life yet?

bugsyburge Sun 09-Jun-13 20:47:25

hey ladies
this is my first too, not really sure when I'm due because of irregular periods, clear blue days conception was 1-2 weeks ago but last period was around 7 weeks ago so I'm somewhere between 3weeks & 8weeks I think confused

is there a way to find out for def before the 12week scan?

Champagnebubble Sun 09-Jun-13 20:50:50

Champagnebubble Sun 09-Jun-13 20:52:14

alicebear Sun 09-Jun-13 21:37:37

We've not told anyone in RL yet & hope we can keep secret for as long as poss. Difficult though as a few people knew last time & during the mc we said we'd try again sometime so think people will be looking out for signs.
I remember having stretchy/crampy feelings with dd1 - I think it is actually from the uterus starting to stretch. Maybe not so apparent in subsequent pregnancies as everything's already been stretched.
Try not to worry its probably all fine.

Champagnebubble Sun 09-Jun-13 21:50:02

mrscookie78 Sun 09-Jun-13 22:22:30

I've told a couple of my closest friends who knew I was trying anyway, I haven't told my mum yet as she went away the day after I found out and is away for a few weeks, I thought it would be best to tell her when they got back.

I'm sure if you Google uterus stretching, it will come up with so much about ladies having aches etc.

crikey, don't eat choka block brownie squares and then drink milk. envy

Welcome to the new ladies, sorry I can't see the replies hence I end up doing a few posts.

we avoided an early scan last time, but think I may just have to Google prices, think there's one where there do a peekaboo scan so you can all is there and OK. grin

mrscookie78 Sun 09-Jun-13 22:24:31

I'm a worrier too, and will worry about everything. I think its just normal especially in pregnancy, we think its bad now, wait till we have the babies and the worrying changes to a different type!!

homebyninethirty Mon 10-Jun-13 00:15:15

mrscookie so true about the worrying!

Am doing a masters part time and have some exams coming up soon...how impossible is it to keep off MN when you've got revision to do?! smile

I've only told my best friend so far - she had a baby quite recently so it's great to be able to talk her ear off about it...

alicebear Mon 10-Jun-13 10:17:40

I think mrscookie is right we all worry about every little niggle on pregnancy. It's only natural as we all want our babies out healthy at the end of it. It's probably worse with a first as it's all so unknown. I was a bit more relaxed last time but then it dud go wrong. Trying to just take it a day at a time now.
I have bitten the bullet & bkd a pvt early scan on 12 Jul - if I get that far will be nearly 9 wks. For now just hoping I get to that point & then get to see a heartbeat... Feel a bit better to have that arranged in just over a month.
Hope everyone feeling ok today?

mrscookie78 Mon 10-Jun-13 12:25:15

Good luck with your masters Home

Feel sick still but i guess its all good hmm

Good for you re booking the early scan Alice Im tempted to get a scan early, but for me its just impatience. Will see if oh agrees with me! I dont have my first mw appointment till 16th July, ill be nearly 10 weeks then.

Champagnebubble Wed 12-Jun-13 11:03:07

Champagnebubble Wed 12-Jun-13 11:05:50

mrscookie78 Wed 12-Jun-13 13:17:09

I'm wondering about going to the doctors to work out my dates too as I don't know when my af was going to turn up? I get a different date from my last lmp, concieve date and cycle date.

glad the doctor told you it was normal cm grin

mrscookie78 Wed 12-Jun-13 13:18:58

yes there doesn't seem to be many more, cant believe how many we had so quickly. Think most people have moved onto the Feb thread ( I have too but its huge grin ) feeling OK here at the moment, have a sore throat though and hoping I don't get a cold confused

bugsyburge Wed 12-Jun-13 13:25:21

I'm being dense, what does cm stand for?

mrscookie78 Wed 12-Jun-13 13:30:40

cervical mucous grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now