Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Anyone else pregnant and breastfeeding?

(5 Posts)
feekerry Thu 13-Jun-13 14:03:02

ditto Mrs..... think i remember you from our anti natal thread last time??x
i am feeding dd 15m and also 5 weeks preg. REALLY hoping dd will lose interest now i am pg. really done with the feeding for now!!!!

agendabender Thu 13-Jun-13 13:59:26

Me! But DS is 3 in September, so not a little one really. Is anyone reading "Adventures in Tandem Breastfeeding" or whatever it's called?

MrsHuxtable Sat 25-May-13 12:09:38

Holey moley! 8 months old twins and pregnant, you are my idol!!!

Funnily, I've been struggling for a couple of days now. DD seems to want to feed constantly now and I don't know why. We were down to a couple of feeds during the day and maybe three at night but now, she just wants o be attached to my boob whenever she gets a chance, all night long as well. I can't keep up this amount of night feeding while being pregnant. Morning sickness has kicked in as well.

I'm not sure what's going on. Does her increased feeding have something to do with me being pregnant? Or is it that she's teething and it's just a co-incidence?

Are you a little nervous about having 3 under 2 soon?

MultipleMama Fri 24-May-13 21:37:20

I'm 12+3 and breastfeeding 8mo twins.

Luckily I'm not feeling sore and they're relaxed, idle feeders which is great!

How you doing, finding anything difficult? I'm struggling to stay awake during night feeds.

MrsHuxtable Wed 22-May-13 11:59:57

Would be great to exchange experiences!

I'm only 5 weeks and still feeding DD who is 15 months.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now