Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

The spring grads are settled in, now BROOKING NO ARGUMENT for new summer grads and quick sneeze births!

(1000 Posts)

One last thread from me, Sparks hope you're ready, you're sneezing on this one smilesmilesmile

I was brave and made a new thread! dunno how on earth to link from my phone so please come find me! grin

yeh we did really well. mostly got money/john lewis vouchers. but we also got some meals out and the afternoon tea. only one photo frame haha.
has someone started a new thread?!

Withalittlesparkle Mon 29-Jul-13 17:09:37

I'm still here, I promise I'll pull myself out of my baby bubble and offer unparalleled advice and support!

Your wedding guests were awesome, we ended up with more photo frames than I had photos grin

yes, we're going on Friday and I shall do a little shopping. staying over night and then having afternoon tea at Kensington place on Sat. the afternoon tea was a wedding present. can't wait grin

Ooh definitely need to treat yourself to one then Trix, are you going for a birthday treat? What have you planned keep it clean please wink

ill be in London at the weekend so I might nip in and get fitted. maybe even treat myself to one since it'll be my birthday. grin

keepitgoing Mon 29-Jul-13 13:35:36

Maybe just a different style, trix. Go to bravissimo, you don't need to buy anything, can just get measured.

Also, please don't go, post grads. Else I'm the furthest on, and we are all first timers and clueless!!

think I'm going to need an f now too keep all of my bras are uncomfortable now. I'm scarred for life I think under my arm pit. some wires seem to come up to high for me.
I've been wondering if I should go none wired but don't really like the thought of it. plus my boobs aren't sore I just need a bra that fits.

Munxx Mon 29-Jul-13 11:33:06

Yes, when the time comes there are some fab sleeping bras for Bf. I need to wear one as despite DS being 11 months I still leak and spurt all over the place with every letdown. You can also use them as sleep bras when pg (but again my advice is possibly useless due to difference in boob size)

Hope you are keeping well and settling in back in the UK Keep

keepitgoing Mon 29-Jul-13 11:25:43

Try Freya bras, they are fab. Just got remeasured, now a 30f. God what will breastfeeding do to me... I am still in underwired, for support. My sister swears by sleeping bras for bf time.

Munxx Mon 29-Jul-13 11:15:02

My larger bosomed friends swear by bravissimo for maternity/nursing bras (but you possibly know all this already lovely Maybe)

Oh Munx I would do anything for smaller boobs grin I hi early dread to think how big my boobs will get if I make it!

Munxx Mon 29-Jul-13 10:24:33

Depending on the size of your norks I can recommend John Lewis. They have lovely soft maternity type bras that are only a tenner a pop. No underwire though mind you. I am teeny though, even my nursing bras are only a 34D so I'm maybe no use.

ThedementedPenguin Mon 29-Jul-13 09:45:00

I just googled it and another mn thread came up saying the same thing smile

Think I'm gonna measure myself and join that bra thread and look for bras myself. Hopefully they will fit better than last time.

I asked the same thing just the other day Penguin! The general consensus was that you don't have to. Just make sure whatever bra you wear is fitting you properly!

ThedementedPenguin Sun 28-Jul-13 23:20:38

So just a quick question when should you stop wearing under wired bras?

grin Ninja!!

I'm sure you could crochet a baby to wear if you wanted but people may start to look at you a bit strangely!

I can never have too many things to get varied away with*Ninja*. As depicted by my obsession with crafts. I read your post as crochet baby blush

for crotchety baby whilst cooking/ eating/ hoovering etc slings are awesome. its a whole new area to get carried away with maybe grin

Munxx Sun 28-Jul-13 15:14:47

I'm an ergo girl. My ergo changed my life- not an exaggeration!! Find your local sling library or meet nearer the time they'll be able to help you find what's right for you!

Thanks Boo! So much to learn grin

Well Maybe I started with a stretchy wrap (from Joy and Joe) and absolutely love it, I have a ring sling to move her into (when I figure it out, I will get the pics on FB!) Also think I will love it (when FB tells me what I'm doing wrong wink

I'm quite intrigued by slings. Discuss <picks up pad, bic and highlighters>

This thread is not accepting new messages.