Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

The 4th Gemini Luxury Bus- The One with CAR SEATS

(671 Posts)

Welcome aboard ladies! You will see the newly installed infant car seats complete with cup holders for the mums waters wine. Make yourselves comfortable, it's going to be a long and sometimes bumpy journey with little ones making their arrivals!

Previous Fred.

Lorelei353 Wed 08-May-13 16:01:37

Good luxury bus for the final leg

Jojobump1986 Wed 08-May-13 16:40:29

grin Hello new bus!

I got woken up early from my nap this afternoon by the doorbell ringing repeatedly. By the time I shuffled to the door there was noone there but they'd left behind a fluorescent box with a biohazard label on which was full of medical supplies! I was a bit dubious about picking it up until I saw a label with my midwife clinic's address on! I guess that'll be for the homebirth then...! They didn't bring anything round until they came on the day with DS1 so I wasn't expecting anything this time. They could've at least rung to let me know they were coming with it! hmm

FrustratedSycamoresRocks Wed 08-May-13 17:07:43

Ooh how freaky jojo I may well have panicked at a package with a biohazard label.

I have fat feet after my day at work. 1 day left. Woo.

FrustratedSycamoresRocks Wed 08-May-13 17:10:09

But even with the URL peeps can only see if you add them. Maybe we should have a secret (pm-ed) password. grin

Librarina Wed 08-May-13 17:48:56

Hello.

Im so tired...I ate 3 different cakes at work today!
Off to Guides in 5 mins where they have organised me a baby shower... Organised by 12 year olds, it's going to be quite the occasion. But I'm so tired!

Meep!

Ah lib that's so cute! Atleast you know it's not going to be a late one!
Yeay frus just 1 day left! How you feeling today any more bh?
I think I've requested to join the group? I say we keep convo on the thread but yes would be nice to be friends and see the pics etc of new arrivals, plus Im not sure I'd want to post details like names and weights etc so that would be cool so private group or we just let each other know our names on pm and befriend that way grin

FrustratedSycamoresRocks Wed 08-May-13 18:12:42

Day off before my last day gee I know how to drag things out no BH, but so tired and swollen feet.

Sorry for the delay (DH and I went out for a walk, now I'm pooped out), we have three new fb group members! So cool to see your faces and see who I've been corresponding with all these months!

That's totally why I was up for friending on fb. I want to see all these new cuties and I don't really want to put any stats or pix on here <<goes off to delete the ones that are already on here....>>

FrustratedSycamoresRocks Wed 08-May-13 19:23:16

I know what you mean bring. I made that mistake with dd, and the thread is still google-able, due to her name

That's exciting news Jo! The biohazard homebirth box has arrived! Is it starting to sink in a bit more for you?

Our 36 week home visit is next week and then its off to the midwives weekly for checkups. Oh. My. Life. this is coming up quickly. The home visit is such a big deal here, kind of makes it all official, having midwives and my best friend/doula all here at the same time- next time that happens it'll be baby time! I still have two rooms to paint before next week. I should get up off my arse and stop watching Grey's Anatomy on Hulu and work on the rest of the kitchen and bathroom. I'm so worn out from that stupid walk though! I didn't realize DH was gung-ho for a 2 mile walk around the lake this afternoon. hmm

We have got a guy requesting to join the fb group..... anyone from here under the hubby's name? Anyone?

Jojobump1986 Wed 08-May-13 20:26:29

Just me being dopey & not checking whose fb account I was logged on to! blush

Haha! Welcome Jo! I've added you. I think I'll give it until tomorrow and then just change the group to "secret" if everyone is ok with that?

FrustratedSycamoresRocks Wed 08-May-13 22:01:08

Sounds good bring.
jojo is this the point where we discover we're all men pretending to be pregnant ladies? hmm

I love misleading aibu thead titles grin I'm feeling very proud of myself. I'm such a saddo

FrustratedSycamoresRocks Wed 08-May-13 22:06:27

Help. I'm stuck in the bath. blush

Jojobump1986 Wed 08-May-13 22:06:48

Or in my case, an 18mo boy...! grin

Yes, I'm one of those crazy people who make profiles for their DC but it's purely because family aren't local & want to be kept up to date with every sneeze/nappy & it helps to avoid spamming everyone on my fb every time he does something. Doesn't really help!

FrustratedSycamoresRocks Wed 08-May-13 22:25:09

<snigger> jojo grin

Librarina Wed 08-May-13 23:34:35

Ooh can I join? I tried to search for it but couldn't find it!

Or, you can all meet up without me and I'll stay here on my own, whichever you prefer...
(Insecure childhood!)

Jojobump1986 Thu 09-May-13 00:37:52

Pm'd you the link, hopefully it'll work!

FrustratedSycamoresRocks Thu 09-May-13 06:30:21

Oh lib we couldn't meet up without you.

I woke up at 1am after a wierd dream about fruit to the most awful pain in my bump ever. And the 2nd thing that went through my head was bring saying that BH start at the top. I heart you bring you helped me not wake up DH keep it together, whilst I staggered to the bathroom, wondering if I would make it there before I was ripped apart from the inside. alien style

Sorry ladies. blush it was horrific wind blush If it hasn't been for bring is have been on the phone to maternity begging for pain relief.

I staggered back to bed exhausted, but with a much less sore/bloated bump.

It must have been the fruit dream. I'm warning you all-- don't dream about fruit...

Lol at frus phoning the maternity ward for gas, oh how they would laugh at that one when the phone was down he he
Pesky fruit!!

Jojobump1986 Thu 09-May-13 08:33:37

I've had that several times Frus. It's awful! I now make sure I take Rennies & sip water for half an hour before going to bed if I feel remotely gassy! Seems to help!

I can't bring myself to tell you what I dreamt about last night but it definitely wasn't fruit! wink blush

I seem to be having issues standing up today... Awful pelvic pain! I had it as a constant niggle last time but it seems that my body was storing it all up to unleash it on me all at once this time round! Ouchy!

FrustratedSycamoresRocks Thu 09-May-13 08:34:46

Call an ambulance, get me the gas and air, I have gas! grin seriously hurt at the time. Oh the shame. blush

FrustratedSycamoresRocks Thu 09-May-13 08:38:14

jojo shock wink got to have been better than a dream about eating pomegranate seeds.

I usually do have Rennie at bed time.

Pelvic pain doesn't sound good, but I guess not having it constantly is a tiny relief although not at the time

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now