Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Christmas babies 2013

(34 Posts)
Artyparty Tue 07-May-13 19:34:13

Seems I miscalculated a bit and baby #2 due on Dec 25th. Hope dc won't hate me for it.
Anyone else expecting a baby for Christmas?

Stom91 Tue 27-Aug-13 19:38:10

Im due 21st Dec!! Everyone keeps saying it'll arrive on Xmas day.... I'm. Like Nooo.. I don't want her on Xmas day.. Is that bad? I would have to have my birthday on Xmas day. Lol

Stom91 Tue 27-Aug-13 19:40:23

Hate**

Roselau Thu 29-Aug-13 08:06:18

Also due on dec 21 - i'm with you stom i really hope it doesn't end up being christmas day but i have this feeling that I'll be singing jingle bells from my hospital bed.

Stom91 Thu 29-Aug-13 16:40:05

roselau yep I think I will be the same! Lol.. How is your pregnancy going? I'm really struggling and i feel like shouldn't be as only 24 weeks...

Stom91 Mon 23-Sep-13 17:52:27

how is everyone getting on? x

Roselau Thu 26-Sep-13 08:21:52

oh sorry I've not been on this thread for a while.
pregnancy is going well. feeling some of the normal aches and pains but can't complain in the grand scheme of things.

wasn't showing up until week 24/25 where i ballooned up and now i'm the size of a small truck.
only a week and a half left of work!

How are you doing?

Kimmy1986 Sun 29-Sep-13 22:30:56

Glad I stumbled across this thread! I'm due on the 23rd dec with DC1. It was a planned pregnancy but didn't think it would happen so quick, so were very lucky smile Makes me laugh when u see the look on everyone's face when u tell them when your due, ha ha!

How's everyone feeling? Feel like I've started to get really tired now, only 9 more weeks to work! Can't wait!

itsonlyapapermoon Sun 29-Sep-13 22:35:19

I'm due 3rd Jan, but my 3 others were born at 38 weeks so I'm guessing this one will be closer to Christmas toosmile

im due on xmas day too.
its my forth. which i keep having to pinch myself about tbh. my other 3 are 10, 9 and 8, so its not like im new to this motherhood thing, so im not sure why it seems quite so unbelievable really hmm Including my SS, that makes 5. which really is strange sounding. who has five kids these days fgs? [weirded out and hormonal]

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now