Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

November 2013 - chatting our way into the second trimester

(1000 Posts)
SuffolkNWhat Mon 29-Apr-13 18:37:19

New thread, blimey will we ever stop?!

clementine82 Mon 29-Apr-13 21:22:37

It's 11.30 so taking day off and plan to go and check out seraphine for jeans! oh and I really need a new bra. boobs have grown really fast in last week!

SuffolkNWhat Mon 29-Apr-13 21:29:14

Good luck for scans tomorrow!

FB groups sounds good

getoffthecoffeetable Mon 29-Apr-13 21:30:18

Just marking my place.
Thanks for the congrats ladies. It all feels very real now!

I've been having massively vivid dreams that I can remember. Last night I was on a ventilator and they were asking my DP if they should turn it off and I was trying to communicate by blinking at him! Jees I hope that's not a premonition! I woke up crying lol

Fb group sounds good if someone knows how the hell to do that!

louby86 Mon 29-Apr-13 21:38:17

I don't mind starting a Facebook group up if you want? I know I go on about it a bit (a lot) but they feb 2012 one was so much easier to get to know people and have conversations once we moved on to there!

I'll start the group, if you find me on Facebook and send me a pm with your mumsnet name I can add you to the group then smile

louby86 Mon 29-Apr-13 21:40:04

Such an idiot....to add me on Facebook, you'll need my name of course! It's Louise Bray. If you need more detail (you can't write email addresses on here can you?) my Facebook email is louiseebray at Facebook dot com and my hotmail address linked to Facebook is louise_ barnes10 at hotmail dot com

What does your profile pic look like! I can find several with the same name!

louby86 Mon 29-Apr-13 21:47:50

Oooo I'll try and find a different way to find me. I've got long blonde hair and I'm standing in a coat in the woods holding DS who's 1 and a bit ginger smile

MummaPanda Mon 29-Apr-13 21:48:27

What's the name of the group? Then we can just join it?

louby86 Mon 29-Apr-13 21:48:53

It shows me in networks for Warwick and Leicester too

louby86 Mon 29-Apr-13 21:49:39

Do you want an open group? I was going to do it as a secret one so other people can't see it but I can make it open if you like?

Ah I found you but for some reason my phone doesn't let me send a friend request?!

Maybe just post the name of the group and we could apply to join?!

Vv cute little man!

I'd prefer closed please if possible

MummaPanda Mon 29-Apr-13 21:55:53

Definitely secret as I haven't told anyone lol

I def don't want others seeing what I post! I've too many nosy feckers on my fb lol

louby86 Mon 29-Apr-13 21:58:21

Aww thanks smile

Right, I've looked into it and asked the person who started the other group I'm on. If its a secret group you have to be added by admin and can't search for the group so it'll have to be done by friend requests and then delete me off your friends list if you don't feel comfortable with me on there.

I think the search facility is rubbish for mobiles but you can search by email address on the proper website.

Okey dokey I'll get onto the iPad in the morning and send you a request.
My profile has me and my horse so you'll know its me lol

MummaPanda Mon 29-Apr-13 22:05:31

Argh I'm having no luck attempting this on my blackberry sad

Just sent you a pm there

SuffolkNWhat Mon 29-Apr-13 22:16:23

I can't add you or PM you!

TiredFeet Mon 29-Apr-13 22:19:03

Wow page 2 already! Glad to see more positive scan news smile and fairy I hope your dad has a comfortable night after his long wait!

My dentist warned me bleeding gums is common in pregnancy too. Looking back I think it was my first symptom this time! Worried about my teeth after all the sickness, think I will ask for a check up when I am fully recovered.

Think I am up for a facebook group, but maybe in parallel to one on here so people who aren't comfortable joining don't feel left out? Too tired and poorly to work out what to do tonight but will try and join tomorrow smile

SuffolkNWhat Mon 29-Apr-13 22:22:25

Louby have PM'd you here with my FB link

louby86 Mon 29-Apr-13 22:36:27

Right, I've managed to add Suffolk! I'm looking for you now Fairy but can't find a picture of a horse yet!

louby86 Mon 29-Apr-13 22:37:09

PM-ing me your Facebook links through mumsnet seems the easiest way if people could do that please smile

louby86 Mon 29-Apr-13 22:45:07

I've just changed my privacy settings temporarily as well, I didn't realise it was only set to friend requests if friend of a friend so everyone should be able to see it now.

The link to my profile is /louiseebray

This thread is not accepting new messages.