Would you like to be on Mumsnet's research panel? We're especially keen for parents-to-be and new parents to join. You can sign up here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive on offer for your views.

November 2013- thread 5 of 100,000 ��

(1000 Posts)
honey86 Sat 13-Apr-13 10:15:02

started yet another grin as im aware were about 20 posts from full again lol!

MummaPanda Sat 13-Apr-13 10:21:06

Good one lol. 5 already?!

TiredFeet Sat 13-Apr-13 10:26:30

Well done, think you might be right about the 100,000 at this rate grin

SuffolkNWhat Sat 13-Apr-13 10:27:45

Blimey we don't half chat!

honey86 Sat 13-Apr-13 10:46:53

quite funny aint it? june ladies are on their 5th thread lol x

BoyMeetsWorld Sat 13-Apr-13 13:57:11

Ahhh that explains it - just tried to reply to Berry & was thoroughly marked when everything I typed out disappeared - thread must have been full smile

TiredFeet Sat 13-Apr-13 14:02:35

Got a smile on my face for first time in a while - we have just had a letter from water co saying we are £800 in credit shock so we are getting loads of money back and our monthly bills will halve! Good timing as this hyperemesis is making me and DH super gloomy!

BoyMeetsWorld Sat 13-Apr-13 14:11:37

Hooray that's fab Tired! That can help towards baby shopping smile

Animol Sat 13-Apr-13 14:19:11

Thought I wouldn't be able to find you all - but you are here - phew!!

Hardly any symptoms today but I can feel that my bump is starting to come over the top of my pelvis.

That sounds good tired

Still haven't told anyone in RL so very glad to have this thread to let off a bit of steam from time to time.

When I was expecting with DC1 we told inlaws our thoughts on names and FIL said 'you can't call a child that' (it was a totally normal not weird in any way name that he just happened to not like :-( ) Completely spoiled it for me and I knew I would never tell anyone again what we were planning to call our DC and I didn't. Once you present people with a baby and say here's little Mumsnetina or similar then people just get on with it. DH likes my girls name but not my boys name - yet. Will keep working on him :-)

honey86 Sat 13-Apr-13 14:19:53

ahh cool smile waters expensive i used to get massive water bills... x

Saundy Sat 13-Apr-13 14:24:50

Ha I think we're well on course for it to become that many!

Marking my place smile

WhenSheWasBadSheWasHopeful Sat 13-Apr-13 14:33:13

tired that's great news.

Just had a massive nap, feeling human again.

SpanishLady Sat 13-Apr-13 15:07:47

Who hoo tired!!!!

My dh has put Theodore for a boy on the table with possible nn Teddy and/or Theo - I actually quite like it so am shocked as we tend not to like the same names! He's previously suggested jack but we already have a Harry so using two if the mst popular names in the world puts me off

theboob Sat 13-Apr-13 15:49:32

marking place

Hello ladies - nice new thread!

We've a couple of names in mind for both girls and boys but it'll be so hard to choose when the time comes!

I've been bad and bought something already...blush

harverina Sat 13-Apr-13 16:05:19

Fairy....well spit it out...What did you buy?!!! wink

We probably won't decide till dc2 is almost here about names. We decided on dd's name when I was in hospital being induced and we really struggled. It's a huge responsibility! We are from Scotland and dd's name is Scottish so we would like to pick another Scottish or Gaelic name of possible. I like Amelia or annabelle for a girl so far but that could change very quickly!! Annabelle is the Gaelic spelling I think will need to look into it a bit more.

I am in car with dd she fell asleep just as we arrived home from shops - I have my phone, my pillow, my book, orangina and a hot cross bun!!! Ready for a little nap smile

We got a car seat with over £50 off the rrp. Couldn't decide what to do and eventually DP said we're getting it. And I was secretly a bit pleased lol. It's a maxi cosi pebble in bright red - think it was cheaper as its last seasons colour.

stuffthenonsense Sat 13-Apr-13 16:25:54

We seem to start a new thread about every 10 days....imagine when everyone's on mat leave!
Absolutely no clue on names, we have rules....must not have an initial that we've already got, and must not be 'popular'

I feel so miserable and ill. I got uo actually excited to pack stuff ready for moving and now I feel like if I breathe too hard I'll vomit. I want to cry to be honest. I'm 7w2d and I'm finding the prospect of another 5 weeks of this overwhelming.

Animol Sat 13-Apr-13 17:24:39

Hope you're feeling better soon MsFP - I'm 9w3d and am starting to feel much better so maybe you won't have to wait that long.

Lozcat86 Sat 13-Apr-13 17:27:27

marking my place....still feel incredibly sick every day...hoping it stops soon grin)

OneLittleToddleTerror Sat 13-Apr-13 17:41:01

Checking in.

Also link to our stats thread.
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/antenatal_clubs/1730786-November-2013-Stats-Thread

Check and update it if your date is wrong.

Dizzy81 Sat 13-Apr-13 17:42:31

Tired, yeah on the water bill refund.

I'm soo tired today, trying not to over do things. Figured how to keep my neusea at bay - constant grazing. I've got a craving for melon, walnut whips and I keep dreaming about salad!

berrybomb Sat 13-Apr-13 17:50:33

onelittle - how is your spotting? Hope it's got better. I think mine's finished.

MissTweed Sat 13-Apr-13 18:34:26

Marking my spot grin

This thread is not accepting new messages.