Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

December 2013

(1000 Posts)
TakingTheStairs Mon 25-Mar-13 09:20:41

<whispers into the dark> hellllooooo. Anyone there?

I got my BFP this morning and my EDD date is December 5th. Baby number 1.
Anyone else yet?

Dasie Tue 26-Mar-13 20:54:08

Think I fell off the list too.......ouch smile

Dasie EDD 3rd/4th Dec. Baby No 2

TakingTheStairs Wed 27-Mar-13 09:38:38

Morning all,

My fault you fell off Clare and Dasie sorry. I added you, then copied the wrong list later.

clare8allthepies EDD 1st December. Baby no 2
Dasie EDD 3rd/4th December. Baby No 2
MildredH. EDD 4th December. Baby no 1
Oroonoko. EDD 4th December. Baby no 1
TakingTheStairs. EDD 4th/5th December Baby no 1
Gosh2ndTimeRound EDD 4th/5th December. Baby no 2
13loki EDD 5th December. Baby no 3
QuietNinjaTardis EDD 6th December. Baby no 2
Shootingstarsandcomets EDD ? December. Baby no 2
Rosebelle EDD 6th December. Baby no 3

I think I'm going to have to buy some more tests later. I only did one (CB digital) and now I'm starting to doubt myself. I know that's ridiculous and my symptoms are still there but I keep thinking.. but what if I made a mistake. confused

Dasie Wed 27-Mar-13 09:57:33

Thanks Taking smile

Yep I'd say do another test. So far since saturday morning i've done 9 tests!!!! Just to make sure and then doubly sure and then triply sure etc etc, don't think it will actually sink in til I tell DP at the weekend!!!!!

Have only told you ladies so far, no-one in RL knows!! grin

I did cb digital this morning. It was 'thinking' about it for ages then came up 1-2 weeks pregnant. Had the docs and he's given me the info about booking in with midwife. Eeek getting a bit excited now. I'm still not due on till tomoro!
Gonna tel my mum Friday when we go for a visit. Told her I was pregnant with ds on Good Friday 4 years ago so will tell her again this Good Friday

kyz1981 Wed 27-Mar-13 10:44:25

Hello to all the new mummys 2 be!

I got my BFP today and I'm due on the 1st Dec- Not told anyone yet not even DH....

I am in a bit of shock - it will be our 3rd.

I'm in Bucks.

TakingTheStairs Wed 27-Mar-13 11:00:51

yayayyayayay Ninja I'm delighted you got the reassurance of the CB digital.

I'm not telling my Mum yet, I don't trust her not to tell others (in excitement)

So glad you can share with us for the moment Dasie

TakingTheStairs Wed 27-Mar-13 11:02:17

Hi Kyz Congratulations flowers

clare8allthepies EDD 1st December. Baby no 2
Kyz1981 EDD 1st December. Baby no 3
Dasie EDD 3rd/4th December. Baby No 2
MildredH. EDD 4th December. Baby no 1
Oroonoko. EDD 4th December. Baby no 1
TakingTheStairs. EDD 4th/5th December Baby no 1
Gosh2ndTimeRound EDD 4th/5th December. Baby no 2
13loki EDD 5th December. Baby no 3
QuietNinjaTardis EDD 6th December. Baby no 2
Shootingstarsandcomets EDD ? December. Baby no 2
Rosebelle EDD 6th December. Baby no 3

Shootingstarsandcomets Wed 27-Mar-13 11:21:27

I'm at the drs waiting to see midwife eeek! Feel a bit embarrassed sitting here with a pram already am sure people will think I am mad or know that this was an accident. Poor baby 2 don't want him/her to feel like an accident sad

TakingTheStairs Wed 27-Mar-13 11:49:07

Good luck shooting and NOBODY is looking at you thinking that. Don't worry. and don't be sheepish about being pregnant. people will take their cue from. If you act like it was on purpose, then they'll believe that.((hugs))

I just went out and bought four (I know) CB digital tests. I'd only tested once on Monday and got "positive 1-2 weeks", so to ease my mind I thought I'd better do another.
Just got "positive 2-3 weeks". Holy moly is it normal for it to increase so much in two days?

TakingTheStairs Wed 27-Mar-13 11:49:41

*people will take their cue from you (I meant to say)

13loki Wed 27-Mar-13 12:00:13

stairs if you were about 2 weeks post conception it is perfect to change from 1-2 to 2-3. I am thinking about buying some of those test today, I have been obsessively POAS and watching the lines go darker.

Shooting you're not quite as quick off the mark as a friend of mine who was pregnant with her second when her first was 3 months old! So just over a year when the baby was born. It was their first go after her birth to "check everything worked" which it did wink

Taking I've got another 2 cb which I am gonna take next week and week after to check all is working ok. Then I will try to chill a bit. or the morning sickness will kick in which was a good indicator last time that all was well with baby

kyz1981 Wed 27-Mar-13 12:11:49

Shooting - I have 15 months between my two and it was easier then most people told me it would be, they both now play with the same toys and like the same things and its lovely. My DD1 came to all DS2 appointments including scans and things and loved it- she was only just walking when DS was born.

TakingTheStairs Wed 27-Mar-13 13:18:47

20% off CB digital in boots at the moment for those that are interested smile

Shootingstarsandcomets Wed 27-Mar-13 13:48:50

Thanks ladies smile. Midwife has requested a scan for me so we can see what's what, still might take two weeks to come through though. Think I might do a cb test too to see what it says!
How's everyone doing symptom wise? I was feeling really nauseous last week but not so bad now but my boobs are expanding and am already out of my normal size bras. Annoying actually as I had just bought a whole load of pretty new undies now that I'm not breastfeeding - what a waste of money!! Other than that and tiredness I'm feeling too bad this time.

Shootingstarsandcomets Wed 27-Mar-13 13:49:45

I'm NOT feeling too bad - sorry!

MildredH Wed 27-Mar-13 15:22:06

Glad you're feeling ok shootingstars..

I also feel like my breasticles are rapidly expanding even at this early stage! Struggled to get into my sports bra at the gym this morning.

TakingTheStairs Wed 27-Mar-13 15:54:19

My chest is expanding too! I was a D before I got pregnant, they're going to be massive sad

kyz1981 Wed 27-Mar-13 16:03:34

No real symptoms yet just wind (tmi) and waking up early, (had this with both of my Pg) and needing the loo a little more,.

I'm spotting a little bit again and got very mild period type pain. Is this normal? I shitting myself.

Still feel completely knackered and I'm definitely moody. Like my fuse is >-< big.

TakingTheStairs Wed 27-Mar-13 16:39:07

Oh totally knackered too. waking up early past two days and SO hungry today & yesterday. I guess my body has gone "boom - you're pregnant - lets go!"

Ninja I've been having mild period type pains too, & the spotting is VERY normal for implantation. Have you any more tests to reassure yourself?
xx

Only the clearblue ones which I wanted to save so I can see the numbers going up. Maybe ill do another in the morning. I thought sun and mon would have been implantation? Can it go away then comeback agin?

Oh god yes I am hungry too! Aargh. Just kinda wish I was further on and knew everything was ok.

kyz1981 Wed 27-Mar-13 17:12:27

I had period pains with both my PG and some really sharp cervical shooting type pains with my 1st PG - less with my second, especially around 5-7 weeks- worried me sick but very normal- also had bad back ache with DS.

I am hungry but then not when I see the food, I am awaiting the horrible faintness/dizzyness that I had with both my other Pgs as that came on much earlier than the nausea for me.

This thread is not accepting new messages.