Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

November 2013 - thread 2 - bookings and early scans!

(1000 Posts)
MummaPanda Wed 13-Mar-13 10:59:18

Where did everyone go? Lol

vix206 Wed 13-Mar-13 13:58:34

Missed BangOn from the list. I remembered her because she was the only person who was due after me! Also my EDD has moved according to new calculations so I've changed mine.

STATISTICS UPDATE

MTB82 Edd 28th Oct. Baby no1

Snow Edd 29th Oct. Baby no1
WhenSheWas Edd 29th Oct. Baby no2

Diege Edd 31st Oct. Baby no6

Heartonsleeve Edd 1st Nov. Baby no1
SterlingS Edd 1st Nov. Baby no1
Busyprocrastinating Edd 1st Nov. Baby no2
Mistyshore Edd 1st Nov. Baby no2
Wibblypig Edd 1st Nov. Baby no2
Whilewild Edd 1st Nov. Baby no2

Crazyhead Edd 2nd Nov. Baby no2
Harverine Edd 2nd Nov. Baby no2
GetOff Edd 2nd Nov. Baby no2
Honey Edd 2nd Nov. Baby no4
Stuffthenonsense Edd 2nd Nov. Baby no6

Pegster Edd 2nd Nov. Baby no?

Ruby Edd 3rd Nov. Baby no1
Suffolk Edd 3rd Nov. Baby no2

Clementine82 Edd 4th Nov. Baby no1
Hellington Edd 4th Nov. Baby no1
Berrybomb Edd 4th Nov. Baby no1
Icing Edd 4th Nov. Baby no2
SaBearOz Edd 4th Nov. Baby no2

DittyRatt Edd 5th Nov. Baby no3

Lexib. Edd 6th Nov. Baby no1
Fakebook Edd 6th Nov. Baby no2?

MotherOfCleo Edd 7th Nov. Baby no1
GinSling82 Edd 7th Nov. Baby no1
The Sperminator Edd 7th Nov. Baby no1
Ceramicunicorn Edd 7th Nov. Baby no2
Williaminajetfighter Edd 7th Nov. Baby no2

Fairy Edd 8th Nov. Baby no1
Dizzy81 Edd 8th Nov. Baby no1
Okavango Edd 8th Nov. Baby no1
Minesahotchocolate Edd 8th Nov. Baby no2
MrsTwinks Edd 8th Nov. Baby no?

Newtothisstuff Edd 9th Nov. Baby no3
Posabelle Edd 9th Nov. Baby no?

Retroelle Edd 11th Nov. Baby no1

Lovesthechaos3 Edd 12th Nov. Baby no4

Minniemooo Edd 13th Nov. Baby no2
Vix206 Edd 13th Nov. Baby no2

BangOn Edd 18th Nov Baby no3

Spanishlady Edd ?. Baby no2
Shelly Edd ?. Baby no2
MummaPanda Edd ?. Baby no2
Curly Edd ?. Baby no3

GinSling82 Wed 13-Mar-13 14:10:22

Wow vix and William! Incredible effort! I feel so tired I would not have managed such a featgrin

BangOn Wed 13-Mar-13 14:17:02

aw, thanks vix i was just about to try n work out how to add myself via smartphone [mind boggles]

hope everyone's well - this is such a fast moving thread i haven''t really kept up as much as i'd like to.

just tried to make an appointment woth my gp about both the pregnancy & my knackered pelvic floor (sorry if tmi). just been told she can't see me for nearly two weeks! fear my bits may be dragging along the floor by then! <practises kegels furiously> [ grin]

Thanks for all the thoughts, I had the scan and needed an internal one as she couldn't see much from the outside. I'm about 5 weeks or so but there were two sacs!! I can't believe it. I had a blood test right after and just had the results, hcg is 4700 now and I have another on Friday which they want to see double. Back for another scan in 2 weeks to see what's happened.

I'm in shock!

Not sure on dates as I thought 6 weeks tomorrow but scan showed around 5, might be as there are two? Not sure but hoping the blood test on Friday shows doubling and that everything goes well.

That would make this pregnancy my 5th and 6th live babies.

I'll have to rush off now, get the dcs from school and dd3 is wanting my attention from my lap again smile I'll catch up everyone's news later on. Hope everyone is doing ok.

SpanishLady Wed 13-Mar-13 14:59:47

cheese! our first twins!!! fx the levels go up etc but very very good news and am glad it was brilliant news.

Now we need snowdrop to be reassured fx for that tomorrow

I have called the doctors and they are going to refer me to the midwife so will see when I get a call and its in the lap of the gods then

BangOn Wed 13-Mar-13 15:00:42

wow, cheese - twins! No wonder you're in shock!

RubyWindsor Wed 13-Mar-13 15:05:22

Wow Cheese!!! Twice the congratulations! Fx for levels to double for you thanksthanks

MummaPanda Wed 13-Mar-13 15:09:35

Congrats cheese! Wonder how many (if any) more twins we will get??

MTB82 Wed 13-Mar-13 15:12:07

Wow Will thanks so much for that. I had no idea that we'd racked up such a crowd. Amazing!!

stuff goodness me,hope everything settles down.

cheese, snow and honey fingers are crossed for you

williaminajetfighter Wed 13-Mar-13 15:12:55

guys, I didn't do anything I just cut and paste from a list that some lovely soul put together on the previous thread!

MTB82 Wed 13-Mar-13 15:19:37

Woah I wrote that last post a whole ago and forgot to actually post. Just caught up on what I'd missed and....cheese TWINS!!' Amazing news. How exciting. Double the fun!

MotherOfCleo Wed 13-Mar-13 15:25:14

wow cheese amazing news! grin

Amazing news!

I have just gone to the loo and there's a bit of brown spotting confused

SpanishLady Wed 13-Mar-13 15:40:43

Fairy - brown spotting can be nothing esp at this stage - sending good vibes

harverina Wed 13-Mar-13 15:41:11

At work so just posting quickly - cheese super news. And twins!!! Wow that's amazing!!!

Will be back later when have a bit more time just wanted to mark my place grin

BangOn Wed 13-Mar-13 15:45:12

fairy i had brown spotting yesterday - seems to have gone now, hopefully. with dd2 i had quite a bit. she's now thumping around trying to 'stroke' the cat with te inside tube from a roll of wrapping paper grin. so no need to worry.

harverina Wed 13-Mar-13 15:47:42

Snowdrop thinking of you too hope your ok.

Suffolk on the ward? Are you beind admitted?

I think I'm having it easier than a lot of you guys. Have has a few rubbish days but I am managing to function...don't get me wrong the tiredness is a bit unbearable at times grin

Thanks everyone. I know it won't necessarily stay twins as it's still early days but we'll see I guess! In the mean time I am allowing myself a little excitment!

Fairy hope things are ok. Brown is old blood, I had 2 weeks of brown blood with dd1 and she's now 11.

Bangon hope the spotting doesn't return.

snowdrop thinking of you and hoping you have good news tomorrow.

suffolk hope you're ok, are you still waiting?

Idratherbe Wed 13-Mar-13 15:52:43

Hi ladies - is it ok if I tentatively join? I'm so thrilled about this pregnancy (4 + 5) but also bricking it slightly as I've had 2 early MCs (8 and 5 weeks) in the last year. I already have a DS who is nearly 3 so fingers crossed this one sticks. I just want to be excited now rather than nervous so hoping being on this thread will tip the balance favourably!

Wow Cheese, twins?! Amazing news, especially as you'll have 5 little ones when they arrive. Madness.

getoffthecoffeetable Wed 13-Mar-13 15:54:03

cheese that's brilliant news.
suffolk good that you're getting rehydrated, it sounds like you weren't managing to keep anything at all down.

Theicingontop Wed 13-Mar-13 16:07:14

Ooh twins! Wonderful news.

I've found that I can eat chocolate without feeling nauseous afterwards. <scarfs aero>

MummaPanda Wed 13-Mar-13 16:10:11

Congrats idrather welcome to the club smile

GinSling82 Wed 13-Mar-13 16:19:51

Congrats and welcome idratherbe!

Cheese - what amazing news! Twins! Do they run in your family or a complete surprise?thanks

Suffolk - hope your feeling better now your getting some drugs and fluids

idrather welcome smile if all goes well these will make it 6 for me as I have 4 at the moment! Fingers crossed along goes well for you.

theicing I've been loving chocolate lately.

This thread is not accepting new messages.